Why vote for Trump?

Once again, why vote for Trump? This talking simian explained it best...

Yes, all blacks are semians, right? And you say your aren't a Bigot? I didn't bother listening to it but your calling him, once again, something less than human tells us all that you are a Racists.

It's spelled "simian", not "semian." Was your fourth grade teacher an ape or something?

:auiqs.jpg:

Is the best you can do? Sheesh, you can better than that. Make it more sporting for a change.

Ok then, here's the truth: So Obama is half black. I seriously don't give a flying fuck if he's purple or green, because that's not the reason I detest that purple-lipped cocksucker. The truth is, I hate that illegitimate dick-sucking bastard because of his leftist policies, because he's a liberal, a progressive, a Marxist, and basically, a communist POS.

Pretty much the same way I feel about any other liberal, progressive, Marxist, and communist POS, whether they're black, white, or otherwise. I even hate you, and you're not black.

You hate him because he's not white. You hate Democrats because they don't agree with you. You hate me because I want Rump gone. I can live with that. Can you live with the Truth? It's all coming out in November.

Bullshit. You know nothing about me, nor do you know nothing about anything for that matter. I almost married a black girl one time, but she wasn't a scum-sucking liberal.

I married a dark colored woman, but somehow I am a racist anyway, according to perfessor, IM2.

If you are following the Party of the Rump, then you are. You can't help it because that's whole thing is based on White Power. If you don't believe in that you really need to do a reassessment of your party affiliation. I am not saying you have to become a Democrat. You could help us rebuild the Republican Party after the Party of the Rump is gone regardless of when that is going to happen. But it will happen.

Yes, all blacks are semians, right? And you say your aren't a Bigot? I didn't bother listening to it but your calling him, once again, something less than human tells us all that you are a Racists.

It's spelled "simian", not "semian." Was your fourth grade teacher an ape or something?

Is the best you can do? Sheesh, you can better than that. Make it more sporting for a change.

Ok then, here's the truth: So Obama is half black. I seriously don't give a flying fuck if he's purple or green, because that's not the reason I detest that purple-lipped cocksucker. The truth is, I hate that illegitimate dick-sucking bastard because of his leftist policies, because he's a liberal, a progressive, a Marxist, and basically, a communist POS.

Pretty much the same way I feel about any other liberal, progressive, Marxist, and communist POS, whether they're black, white, or otherwise. I even hate you, and you're not black.

You hate him because he's not white. You hate Democrats because they don't agree with you. You hate me because I want Rump gone. I can live with that. Can you live with the Truth? It's all coming out in November.

Bullshit. You know nothing about me, nor do you know nothing about anything for that matter. I almost married a black girl one time, but she wasn't a scum-sucking liberal.

I married a dark colored woman, but somehow I am a racist anyway, according to perfessor, IM2.

Bet jews are your best friend too?

The only way to be or have a best friend, is they are decent people of any race, creed or ideology. who don't hate you or them.

Hate divides people, that is a million year old fact!

And just how has Trump tried to bring America together and not divide us worse than ever? Yes the civil war was worse

How come you over look the divisive activities of Soros funded hate groups such as BLM, Antifa, black panthers, and the ever pathetic MSM who attack the President with chronic levels of misleading, dishonest claims against him. They invent lies and fake news against him, they tried hard to mislead leftist lemming against him of the partisan based bogus investigations on him.

Must people would have buckled by now, but not Trump, who sees through the organized hate groups as what they are, Seditious shitheads!

Trump isn't the one who is burning , looting, assaulting and killing people in riots, he didn't shoot or kneel black people to death, or topple statues, or create anti-city zones. It is the BLM, Antifa, and other leftist hate groups doing all that.

Trump isn't advocating or creating hate narratives either, therefore stop attacking him for things he isn't doing, attack the leftist groups that are doing the damage, they are the ones who should be vilified for all the damage they cause to the nation, their hate and divisiveness is the dominant cause of the problem.

And yet he will speak poorly of Black Lives Matter and in the background will be a White Power Group with their flag. Any President sends out strong messages. They are NOT a private citizen and what they say affects everyone in the nation. What it sends out to you is that Black Lives Matter should be rounded up and sent to prison or worse. To the rest of us, it sends the message that Rump is a racist and other racists react accordingly. And we can't have that in a President. What he thinks is one thing. What he says in the confines with his family isn't important. Presidents cannot bring that out of the West Wing. Woodrow Wilson is a good example of this. And so is Rump. Rump brings it out for all of us to see. You agree with it so it's not a problem for you but the rest of us can't tolerate it.

It's time to put an end to a President that openly touts a Race War and uses it to get reelected.

If I am able to vote, I have no choice but to vote for President Trump.

It would be a catastrophe if (as seems likely) the Honorable Joseph R. Biden wins.

His administration (most specifically his woke VP and his woke Cabinet) would be taking orders from that "anti-cop movement."

Defunding cops and toppling statues and changing names of everything are just the tip of the iceberg. They do not want equality, but domination. Of course, the Internet would be censored just as in China. There would be reparations and affirmative action on steroids.

If that is your reason, then you are correct. But that isn't the case in Bidens case. You are preparing for another 4 years of Race Wars. Sorry, but when Rump is gone, so is the Race War from the Federal Government.

Maxwell Epsteins women being held by SDNY where Trump fired the top guy LOL Trump and Epstein Our fn president is a whoremonger

You are one very sick puppy:

Examining hate-motivated aggression: a review of the social psychological literature on hate crimes as a distinct form of aggression

Seek a therapist, you are in need of counseling.

GFY with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake. Last I checked, it's not illegal to hate someone.

To hate millions is pathological, and I stand by my assessment that your hate goes beyond deplorable, it is mindful of what motivated Timothy J. McVeigh and Terry L. Nichols, Eric Rudolph, Theodore J. Kaczynski, Dennis Rader and all of the assholes who killed people in schools, movie theaters, at concerts and in restaurants.

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

Complete nonsense.

The President knows what he's briefed on. If the Joint Chiefs didn't tell him, how was he supposed to know? I don't believe he has a crystal ball.

Secondly, your premise is stupid. I spent 20 years in the military, and I gave orders all the time that the President never knew about...

It never fucking happened, the soldiers referred to in the OP never faced protesters and never affixed a bayonet. The OP is just a lying assed commie.

I didn't lie, I posted a link. You are brainwashed since Fox News, Hannity and Brietbart didn't report it. You are out of touch with reality.

If you're tired of comparisons to Hitler, republicans then stop acting like Hitler. And clean up your own act, stop comparing Democrats to Stalin. What we have now is a president that, in every single speech, hurls accusations at the left, continues to tear America apart with a relentless shredding of its people, constantly dividing everyone against each other. Never a plea for unity, never a plea for calm and resolve, just more attacks. What kind of reaction do you expect? Is that your idea of leadership?

What did we have under Bush? We had Dems that didn't like his policy. What did we have under Obama? We had Repubs that didn't like his policy. That is what we'd expect. What do we have under Trump? People at each other's throats. That is NOT what we should expect. But that's all we're ever going to get with this guy.

Hand this guy another 4 years, America will be tearing itself apart.

Examining hate-motivated aggression: a review of the social psychological literature on hate crimes as a distinct form of aggression

GFY with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake. Last I checked, it's not illegal to hate someone.

To hate millions is pathological, and I stand by my assessment that your hate goes beyond deplorable, it is mindful of what motivated Timothy J. McVeigh and Terry L. Nichols, Eric Rudolph, Theodore J. Kaczynski, Dennis Rader and all of the assholes who killed people in schools, movie theaters, at concerts and in restaurants.

Whathefuckever, asshole. There's nothing you can do about it. You're impotent, you can't change anything.

Whathefuckever, asshole. There's nothing you can do about it. You're impotent, you can't change anything.

I did change something, I pushed your button and made others wonder how really fucked up you are.

I did change something, I pushed your button and made others wonder how really fucked up you are.

Don't flatter yourself. You accomplished absolutely nothing.

Had I not, you would have ignored my judgments, clearly you know you are as fucked up as I've stated.

Had I not, you would have ignored my judgments, clearly you know you are as fucked up as I've stated.

And?

I suppose you think I'll lose some sleep over it or something?

BTW, what do you think of those signs I pulled down? I spray painted the last bunch they put up, but I gave these a good burning. Laminated paper sure makes a nice fire.

signs1.jpg

signs2.jpg

signs3.jpg

Trump is mobilizing the law enforcement agencies to protect monuments and statues from the mobs.
A 10-year sentence awaits the crazy mobs who try to destroy statues.

Hate to break it to you but a first year law clerk can get that tossed. Rump isn't King.

Try again. The law is as written. He just took away the option for prosecutors.

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

KEY POINTS
  • The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
  • Defense documents obtained by the AP show some were not trained in riot response.
  • The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles, Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley wrote to two U.S. representatives in a letter that was obtained by the AP.
Trumps call for Law and Order is missing Justice; Law and Order and Justice is the American way.

I think those who use the guise of peaceful protesters but kill or maim cops and innocent bystanders ought to be tried, and if found guilty of murder, should be executed via public guillotine, and so should their ring-leader in the House, Maxine Waters. She is guilty of all the cop killings because she taught those now killing to harass Trump staff and supporters initially, and she's said some very subtle murder things since that time, and her minions are doing just that. She's an accomplice to many cop murders and a royal jackass all rolled into one.

You think the public guillotine is going to pass 8th Amendment scrutiny when lethal injection often gets thrown out as cruel and unusual punishment,

Why vote for Trump.............. Because after he beat Hillary it was AWESOME.........I mean the more the left cried the more I laughed......

Gonna be a epic next time.............Jaws move was a classic......the rest not so much......but I think this rerun will be better.

Complete nonsense.

The President knows what he's briefed on. If the Joint Chiefs didn't tell him, how was he supposed to know? I don't believe he has a crystal ball.

Secondly, your premise is stupid. I spent 20 years in the military, and I gave orders all the time that the President never knew about...

It never fucking happened, the soldiers referred to in the OP never faced protesters and never affixed a bayonet. The OP is just a lying assed commie.

I didn't lie, I posted a link. You are brainwashed since Fox News, Hannity and Brietbart didn't report it. You are out of touch with reality.

And the link didn't support the lies in your OP, you commie piece of shit. The soldiers that were issued bayonets never left the 3rd Infantry military post and returned to their home base 2 days after their arrival in DC. They never even faced protesters, much less confronting protesters with fixed bayonets. Read your own GD link commie. BTW I notice you never furnished a photo of what you claimed, as I challenged you to do in my first post in the thread. You GD commie propagandist are a waste of good oxygen.

Complete nonsense.

And the link didn't support the lies in your OP, you commie piece of shit. The soldiers that were issued bayonets never left the 3rd Infantry military post and returned to their home base 2 days after their arrival in DC. They never even faced protesters, much less confronting protesters with fixed bayonets. Read your own GD link commie. BTW I notice you never furnished a photo of what you claimed, as I challenged you to do in my first post in the thread. You GD commie propagandist are a waste of good oxygen.

Why do you constantly claim I'm a commie. you have no evidence to prove I am, and I doubt you have a clue on what communism is in reality? Posting this as a pejorative seems to be all you've got, and I have more empirical evidence that you are a fascist - not a term I use as a pejorative.

You support Donald Trump, an Authoritarian, one data point to prove you support fascism and not a democratic republic; you are a white supremacist, homophobic and likely antisemitic. You believe the MSM is nothing more than fake news, you oppose equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice; and you support and post a disdain for people like me who hold opinions which support the principles held by our nation's founders and the 10 beatitudes of the Christian Creed.

Thus you are not a patriot, not a Christian and your words are worthless and evil.

Complete nonsense.

Why do you constantly claim I'm a commie. you have no evidence to prove I am, and I doubt you have a clue on what communism is in reality? Posting this as a pejorative seems to be all you've got, and I have more empirical evidence that you are a fascist - not a term I use as a pejorative.

You support Donald Trump, an Authoritarian, one data point to prove you support fascism and not a democratic republic; you are a white supremacist, homophobic and likely antisemitic. You believe the MSM is nothing more than fake news, you oppose equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice; and you support and post a disdain for people like me who hold opinions which support the principles held by our nation's founders and the 10 beatitudes of the Christian Creed.

Thus you are not a patriot, not a Christian and your words are worthless and evil.

Wow, so all you have is deflection and projection, when your time would be better spent apologizing for your lies. Carry on commie and thanks for once again proving no one should take you seriously.

Forum List

Back