Why vote for Trump?

If I am able to vote, I have no choice but to vote for President Trump.

It would be a catastrophe if (as seems likely) the Honorable Joseph R. Biden wins.

His administration (most specifically his woke VP and his woke Cabinet) would be taking orders from that "anti-cop movement."

Defunding cops and toppling statues and changing names of everything are just the tip of the iceberg. They do not want equality, but domination. Of course, the Internet would be censored just as in China. There would be reparations and affirmative action on steroids.

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

KEY POINTS
  • The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
  • Defense documents obtained by the AP show some were not trained in riot response.
  • The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles, Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley wrote to two U.S. representatives in a letter that was obtained by the AP.
Trumps call for Law and Order is missing Justice; Law and Order and Justice is the American way.
Trump is Commander and Chief. Military men should understand that there is a chain of command. The military needs to purge the officer corp of individuals that don't have the courage or love of country to defend her against domestic terrorist. These are not "peaceful protesters" because there had not been a single peaceful protest in a major city since the burning, looting, and murder of police officers began. We have people in the media who advocate destroying Mt. Rushmore and other great monument's to our history and culture. OUR President understands this and, as a Marine Corp combat infantryman will get my vote again. Great American!

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

Complete nonsense.

The President knows what he's briefed on. If the Joint Chiefs didn't tell him, how was he supposed to know? I don't believe he has a crystal ball.

Secondly, your premise is stupid. I spent 20 years in the military, and I gave orders all the time that the President never knew about...
The PDB is a very important couple of pages that real presidents read diligently For him not to read it and or lie about knowing is enough to drag his lying ass out of the WH

Complete nonsense.

The President knows what he's briefed on. If the Joint Chiefs didn't tell him, how was he supposed to know? I don't believe he has a crystal ball.

Secondly, your premise is stupid. I spent 20 years in the military, and I gave orders all the time that the President never knew about...
Well said Red Leg.

Once again, why vote for Trump? This talking simian explained it best...

Yes, all blacks are semians, right? And you say your aren't a Bigot? I didn't bother listening to it but your calling him, once again, something less than human tells us all that you are a Racists.

It's spelled "simian", not "semian." Was your fourth grade teacher an ape or something?

:auiqs.jpg:

Is the best you can do? Sheesh, you can better than that. Make it more sporting for a change.

Ok then, here's the truth: So Obama is half black. I seriously don't give a flying fuck if he's purple or green, because that's not the reason I detest that purple-lipped cocksucker. The truth is, I hate that illegitimate dick-sucking bastard because of his leftist policies, because he's a liberal, a progressive, a Marxist, and basically, a communist POS.

Pretty much the same way I feel about any other liberal, progressive, Marxist, and communist POS, whether they're black, white, or otherwise. I even hate you, and you're not black.

You are one very sick puppy:

Examining hate-motivated aggression: a review of the social psychological literature on hate crimes as a distinct form of aggression

Seek a therapist, you are in need of counseling.

Trump is mobilizing the law enforcement agencies to protect monuments and statues from the mobs.
A 10-year sentence awaits the crazy mobs who try to destroy statues.

Hate to break it to you but a first year law clerk can get that tossed. Rump isn't King.

What makes you think that destroying monuments is legal?
Would you blame Jews for destroying statues of Hitler??

Jews, in general, would not destroy a statue of Hitler. They, in general, are smart and educated unlike you, and understand these symbols are mindful of the Holocaust and the history of discriminatory practices. You may have noticed that those who have been vandalizing statues of Southern Generals and slave owners are a mixture of protesters, some white, some black, some brown and some agent provocateurs.
I am Jewish See any statues of Hitler around ??Even banned in Germany
Memorials to Hitler weren't in the agreement of Germany's surrender and re-admittance into the world of nations....Nor is he recognized as a legit WWII German veteran, unlike the honor bestowed upon Confederate troops.
Maybe we blew it ? Upon the souths surrender we should have had no statues written into the agreement
Figures that you'd want to desecrate the memory of legit U.S war veterans.

Scum.

Yes, all blacks are semians, right? And you say your aren't a Bigot? I didn't bother listening to it but your calling him, once again, something less than human tells us all that you are a Racists.

It's spelled "simian", not "semian." Was your fourth grade teacher an ape or something?

Is the best you can do? Sheesh, you can better than that. Make it more sporting for a change.

Ok then, here's the truth: So Obama is half black. I seriously don't give a flying fuck if he's purple or green, because that's not the reason I detest that purple-lipped cocksucker. The truth is, I hate that illegitimate dick-sucking bastard because of his leftist policies, because he's a liberal, a progressive, a Marxist, and basically, a communist POS.

Pretty much the same way I feel about any other liberal, progressive, Marxist, and communist POS, whether they're black, white, or otherwise. I even hate you, and you're not black.

Examining hate-motivated aggression: a review of the social psychological literature on hate crimes as a distinct form of aggression

Your complete lack of self-awareness and introspection rides again!

IronyMeter.jpg

View attachment 359177

Idiot-gram ^^^

View attachment 359177

Idiot-gram ^^^

^^^ Sociopath who's so mired in his own illness that he believes it to be normal.

KEY POINTS
  • The chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff has confirmed a report by The Associated Press that some of the service members who were mobilized to Washington, D.C., last month in response to civil unrest over the killing of George Floyd were issued bayonets.
  • Defense documents obtained by the AP show some were not trained in riot response.
  • The soldiers were issued bayonets for their June 2 deployment — but told they were to remain in their scabbards and not attached to their service rifles, Joint Chiefs Chairman Army Gen. Mark A. Milley wrote to two U.S. representatives in a letter that was obtained by the AP.
Trumps call for Law and Order is missing Justice; Law and Order and Justice is the American way.

These people were rioting, pillaging, murdering, destroying private property and calling for communism. They brought that bayonet upon themself. I won't lose any sleep when these domestic terrorists and enemies are taken out.

View attachment 359177

Idiot-gram ^^^

^^Idiot^^

KEY POINTS

Valid question. Why vote for Trump? Why vote Republican? I mean there are huge issues out there that both parties have promised to address but haven for close to 70 years.

1.Race relations and equality. I thought Lincoln fixed that? Yet here we are. Neither party has delivered on the issue.

2. Abortion. Both parties refuse to make a law defining what abortions are and how and when they need to be done. By doing this they allow activist judges to create law from the bench which is unconstitutional. Both parties have failed to hold political activist judges to account.

Those are just two. There has been no election where either party has kept their word on anything they say, Obama care anyone? DACA anyone? For all the logical elites words neither side has done anything to reassure those who receive DACA, mostly 35 year old slave labor, yet you morons keep voti g for the lesser of two evils.pull your heads out of your ass's and vote smart, not what MSNBC tells you.

Trump is mobilizing the law enforcement agencies to protect monuments and statues from the mobs.

Hate to break it to you but a first year law clerk can get that tossed. Rump isn't King.

Jews, in general, would not destroy a statue of Hitler. They, in general, are smart and educated unlike you, and understand these symbols are mindful of the Holocaust and the history of discriminatory practices. You may have noticed that those who have been vandalizing statues of Southern Generals and slave owners are a mixture of protesters, some white, some black, some brown and some agent provocateurs.
Memorials to Hitler weren't in the agreement of Germany's surrender and re-admittance into the world of nations....Nor is he recognized as a legit WWII German veteran, unlike the honor bestowed upon Confederate troops.
Maybe we blew it ? Upon the souths surrender we should have had no statues written into the agreement

Scum.
Those who fought for America?? NEVER Those traitors whom the red states idolize ?? Execution would have been a good thing

Scum.
Those who fought for America?? NEVER Those traitors whom the red states idolize ?? Execution would have been a good thing
blablablablablabla

Sorry the facts have intruded into your little bubble of self-righteousness.

Complete nonsense.

It never fucking happened, the soldiers referred to in the OP never faced protesters and never affixed a bayonet. The OP is just a lying assed commie.

I have a real problem with an American President ordering fixed bayonets.

It's much harder to shoot accurately with so much weight on the muzzle end.

Bayonet training of one of my favorites in Army basic. Nothing says "Back the fuck up" better than a pointy-stabby thing on the end of a shooty thing. My AK has about the best bayo ever made: Not long and stabby like the AR bayos. It's short, wide, and sharp, perfect for ripping open an abdominal cavity from the groin to the throat, leaving the guts in a steaming pile on the ground.

Uff dah. I think I just got a woodie. :auiqs.jpg:
What is the spirit of the bayonet??? Remember??

Like it says in FM 23-25:

"The will to meet and destroy the enemy in hand-to-hand combat is the spirit of the bayonet..."

https://www.ibiblio.org/hyperwar/USA/ref/FM/FM23-25/index.html

GFY with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake. Last I checked, it's not illegal to hate someone.

Bayonet training of one of my favorites in Army basic. Nothing says "Back the fuck up" better than a pointy-stabby thing on the end of a shooty thing. My AK has about the best bayo ever made: Not long and stabby like the AR bayos. It's short, wide, and sharp, perfect for ripping open an abdominal cavity from the groin to the throat, leaving the guts in a steaming pile on the ground.

"The will to meet and destroy the enemy in hand-to-hand combat is the spirit of the bayonet..."

spirit of the bayonet is to kill to kill at least that's what it was during my time in army

spirit of the bayonet is to kill to kill at least that's what it was during my time in army

Perhaps your DI neglected to read the training manual.

Perhaps your DI neglected to read the training manual.

long time ago and it was in basic,,,,

New Topics

Forum List

Back