Why vote for Trump?

Once again, why vote for Trump? This talking simian explained it best...

Yes, all blacks are semians, right? And you say your aren't a Bigot? I didn't bother listening to it but your calling him, once again, something less than human tells us all that you are a Racists.

It's spelled "simian", not "semian." Was your fourth grade teacher an ape or something?

:auiqs.jpg:

Is the best you can do? Sheesh, you can better than that. Make it more sporting for a change.

Ok then, here's the truth: So Obama is half black. I seriously don't give a flying fuck if he's purple or green, because that's not the reason I detest that purple-lipped cocksucker. The truth is, I hate that illegitimate dick-sucking bastard because of his leftist policies, because he's a liberal, a progressive, a Marxist, and basically, a communist POS.

Pretty much the same way I feel about any other liberal, progressive, Marxist, and communist POS, whether they're black, white, or otherwise. I even hate you, and you're not black.

You hate him because he's not white. You hate Democrats because they don't agree with you. You hate me because I want Rump gone. I can live with that. Can you live with the Truth? It's all coming out in November.

Bullshit. You know nothing about me, nor do you know nothing about anything for that matter. I almost married a black girl one time, but she wasn't a scum-sucking liberal.

I married a dark colored woman, but somehow I am a racist anyway, according to perfessor, IM2.

Bet jews are your best friend too?

Yes, all blacks are semians, right? And you say your aren't a Bigot? I didn't bother listening to it but your calling him, once again, something less than human tells us all that you are a Racists.

It's spelled "simian", not "semian." Was your fourth grade teacher an ape or something?

Is the best you can do? Sheesh, you can better than that. Make it more sporting for a change.

Ok then, here's the truth: So Obama is half black. I seriously don't give a flying fuck if he's purple or green, because that's not the reason I detest that purple-lipped cocksucker. The truth is, I hate that illegitimate dick-sucking bastard because of his leftist policies, because he's a liberal, a progressive, a Marxist, and basically, a communist POS.

Pretty much the same way I feel about any other liberal, progressive, Marxist, and communist POS, whether they're black, white, or otherwise. I even hate you, and you're not black.

You hate him because he's not white. You hate Democrats because they don't agree with you. You hate me because I want Rump gone. I can live with that. Can you live with the Truth? It's all coming out in November.

Bullshit. You know nothing about me, nor do you know nothing about anything for that matter. I almost married a black girl one time, but she wasn't a scum-sucking liberal.

I married a dark colored woman, but somehow I am a racist anyway, according to perfessor, IM2.

The only way to be or have a best friend, is they are decent people of any race, creed or ideology. who don't hate you or them.

Hate divides people, that is a million year old fact!

I have a real problem with an American President ordering fixed bayonets.

It's much harder to shoot accurately with so much weight on the muzzle end.

Bayonet training of one of my favorites in Army basic. Nothing says "Back the fuck up" better than a pointy-stabby thing on the end of a shooty thing. My AK has about the best bayo ever made: Not long and stabby like the AR bayos. It's short, wide, and sharp, perfect for ripping open an abdominal cavity from the groin to the throat, leaving the guts in a steaming pile on the ground.

Uff dah. I think I just got a woodie. :auiqs.jpg:
What is the spirit of the bayonet??? Remember??

The only way to be or have a best friend, is they are decent people of any race, creed or ideology. who don't hate you or them.

And just how has Trump tried to bring America together and not divide us worse than ever? Yes the civil war was worse

Trump is mobilizing the law enforcement agencies to protect monuments and statues from the mobs.
A 10-year sentence awaits the crazy mobs who try to destroy statues.

Hate to break it to you but a first year law clerk can get that tossed. Rump isn't King.

What makes you think that destroying monuments is legal?
Would you blame Jews for destroying statues of Hitler??

Jews, in general, would not destroy a statue of Hitler. They, in general, are smart and educated unlike you, and understand these symbols are mindful of the Holocaust and the history of discriminatory practices. You may have noticed that those who have been vandalizing statues of Southern Generals and slave owners are a mixture of protesters, some white, some black, some brown and some agent provocateurs.
I am Jewish See any statues of Hitler around ??Even banned in Germany
Memorials to Hitler weren't in the agreement of Germany's surrender and re-admittance into the world of nations....Nor is he recognized as a legit WWII German veteran, unlike the honor bestowed upon Confederate troops.
Maybe we blew it ? Upon the souths surrender we should have had no statues written into the agreement

And just how has Trump tried to bring America together and not divide us worse than ever? Yes the civil war was worse

How come you over look the divisive activities of Soros funded hate groups such as BLM, Antifa, black panthers, and the ever pathetic MSM who attack the President with chronic levels of misleading, dishonest claims against him. They invent lies and fake news against him, they tried hard to mislead leftist lemming against him of the partisan based bogus investigations on him.

Must people would have buckled by now, but not Trump, who sees through the organized hate groups as what they are, Seditious shitheads!

Trump isn't the one who is burning , looting, assaulting and killing people in riots, he didn't shoot or kneel black people to death, or topple statues, or create anti-city zones. It is the BLM, Antifa, and other leftist hate groups doing all that.

Trump isn't advocating or creating hate narratives either, therefore stop attacking him for things he isn't doing, attack the leftist groups that are doing the damage, they are the ones who should be vilified for all the damage they cause to the nation, their hate and divisiveness is the dominant cause of the problem.

How come you over look the divisive activities of Soros funded hate groups such as BLM, Antifa, black panthers, and the ever pathetic MSM who attack the President with chronic levels of misleading, dishonest claims against him. They invent lies and fake news against him, they tried hard to mislead leftist lemming against him of the partisan based bogus investigations on him.

Must people would have buckled by now, but not Trump, who sees through the organized hate groups as what they are, Seditious shitheads!

Trump isn't the one who is burning , looting, assaulting and killing people in riots, he didn't shoot or kneel black people to death, or topple statues, or create anti-city zones. It is the BLM, Antifa, and other leftist hate groups doing all that.

Trump isn't advocating or creating hate narratives either, therefore stop attacking him for things he isn't doing, attack the leftist groups that are doing the damage, they are the ones who should be vilified for all the damage they cause to the nation, their hate and divisiveness is the dominant cause of the problem.

What world do you live in that you can say Trump isn't causing hate even more so than before ? I have no problem extolling the greatness of America but ignoring it's sins??? Trump is a blight upon America

What world do you live in that you can say Trump isn't causing hate even more so than before ? I have no problem extolling the greatness of America but ignoring it's sins??? Trump is a blight upon America

Ha ha ha, you just ignored hard evidence that Trump isn't causing all the damage in the streets and suffers from unrelenting hostility from the media and the democrat party, whom from day one wanted to impeach him, they try again, and again attack him with fake news, bogus investigations and malicious libel against him from the chronically divisive hateful MSM.

You are being pathetic here for ignoring the most determined attack on a President in history of America, the level of Sedition talk against him is UNPRECEDENTED!

I haven't once excused his big mouth and his tweets that crosses the line, but he isn't trying to divide America, that is the BIG lie being promoted incessantly by long running Trump haters.

He has challenged those who divide US, and refuses to be cowed by them. That is the first step.

When you made all policies differences a matter of identity, than you are making all disagreements bitter hateful fights to the death.

That is what your side has done.

Trump winning was a not about Racism or Sexism, but you people told yourselves it was, thus enraging yourselves into mass hysteria, and pissing off everyone else who you smeared as "ists" in the process.

That is you dividing us. YOU.

Why vote for Trump? because fuck you, that's why.
Well, at least we have confirmation.

You constantly insult people with vile slurs and are surprised that they get angry?

This is on you and yours.
Oh, I can't resist.

Please list my "vile slurs".

Thanks in advance.

"Racist" is the ultimate slur in our society today, and you smear people with that one, constantly.
You're funny.

Enjoy your time. Stop whining. Enjoy.

Why vote for Trump? because fuck you, that's why.
Well, at least we have confirmation.

You constantly insult people with vile slurs and are surprised that they get angry?

Oh, I can't resist.

Please list my "vile slurs".

Thanks in advance.

"Racist" is the ultimate slur in our society today, and you smear people with that one, constantly.
You're funny.

Enjoy your time. Stop whining. Enjoy.

You act as though our anger is not called for, all the while acting in a very insulting manner.

Do you like the increasing anger in our society and in our streets?

Or do you plan to just keep doing what you can to increase it, all the while telling yourself how blameless and pure you are?

Rhetorical question.

The Commander-in-Chief is responsible, the buck stops there. If Trump was aware of it, and didn't see the appearance of an armed US Military moving on a protest with Bayonets affixed, and didn't object, that is one more reason to NOT vote for Trump.

If he didn't know, that shows he is out of touch with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and that is another reason he should not serve a second term.

Complete nonsense.

The President knows what he's briefed on. If the Joint Chiefs didn't tell him, how was he supposed to know? I don't believe he has a crystal ball.

Secondly, your premise is stupid. I spent 20 years in the military, and I gave orders all the time that the President never knew about...

Forum List

Back