Why Trump will win again in 2020

Of course he'll win again because the 24/7 anti-social, rabid-dog behavior of these PC-crazed never-Trumper toilet-bowl-floating life provoke in me what they provoke in many Americans: an explosion of loathing and revulsion so heinous that liberalfilth cause me to achieve a fluency of profanity that is not only poetic, but very nearly Homeric verse in nature. Liberal treason-slime-mold bring out the verbal BEST in me -- no question about that. Which is the only redeeming quality of these syphilitic motherfucker dalai lama of cocksucking, c*ntbagging cocksuckers you don't see outside of a circus freakshow.

Of course he'll win again because the 24/7 anti-social, rabid-dog behavior of these PC-crazed never-Trumper toilet-bowl-floating life provoke in me what they provoke in many Americans: an explosion of loathing and revulsion so heinous that liberalfilth cause me to achieve a fluency of profanity that is not only poetic, but very nearly Homeric verse in nature. Liberal treason-slime-mold bring out the verbal BEST in me -- no question about that. Which is the only redeeming quality of these syphilitic motherfucker dalai lama of cocksucking, c*ntbagging cocksuckers you don't see outside of a circus freakshow.

Best use of colorful language I've read all day. I give you 10/10 :happy-1:

The Russian trolls sure have been active here the past couple days.
Awww... You poor thing... You didn't get the memo.... That's gotta be embarrassing. There were no Russians. The DNC wasn't even hacked. It was an inside job. Just like Assange said...

Better get over to CNN and pick up the latest talking points, because you are way out of the loop.

The media makes Trump a prophet, daily.

It is the media and the left tying to bring the country to a standstill.

The people aren't going to tolerate it.

7 more years from next January.

This guy must be a Nostradamus. For those who can't read, I give you the Cliff Notes:

Donald Trump is going to win a re-election in 2020 because the left and "Never-Trumpers" are still playing the same idiotic game that got him into the White House in the first place.

The Anti-Trump Bourbons: Learning and Forgetting Nothing in Time for 2020 - American Greatness
When you open your higher and higher medical bills and when you get your record higher and higher medical insurance bills, be sure and tell yourself Trump is going to get re-elected.

The Russian trolls sure have been active here the past couple days.
Awww... You poor thing... You didn't get the memo.... That's gotta be embarrassing. There were no Russians. The DNC wasn't even hacked. It was an inside job. Just like Assange said...

Better get over to CNN and pick up the latest talking points, because you are way out of the loop.

lol, I don't get my "memos" and talking points from fake news propaganda outlets like Breitbart. Perhaps one day you'll grow up and decide to not be a full time muppet and right wing cock holster, useful idiot.

This guy must be a Nostradamus. For those who can't read, I give you the Cliff Notes:

Donald Trump is going to win a re-election in 2020 because the left and "Never-Trumpers" are still playing the same idiotic game that got him into the White House in the first place.

The Anti-Trump Bourbons: Learning and Forgetting Nothing in Time for 2020 - American Greatness
Yeah.... bellying up to white supremacists, not having even one legislative victory almost 7 months in, 34% approval rating, raping our environment etc.
yeah that certainly does equal to a prez win. Lol
The independents that held their nose and voted for Trump are gone. Caput.
Only thing that is left are the butt munchers 34%. How many presidents have won with only 34% of the vote?
Zero.
You have nothing.

so long as tax reform passes,,,,,thats the most important thing to help him and VP Putin get re-elected
This coming from the guy that said it was a democrat that drove into the crowd and injured 20 and killed one. So excuse me if I don't take anything you say seriously..

When you open your higher and higher medical bills and when you get your record higher and higher medical insurance bills, be sure and tell yourself Trump is going to get re-elected.

Ahhhh, the legacy of Obama's one and only piece of signature legislation: Obamacare.

He never would have foreseen the consequences of trying to force-feed socialized medicine on a free and capitalist society. Marxism might have sounded like a lofty and wonderful idea when he was out there on the Chicago streets playing "community organizer", but the real world is a harsh and unforgiving mistress, as he so aptly discovered.

NeoNazis chanting blood and soil like the Nazis from Germany and Trump bellying up to them I'm sure will endure him to the American people. Lol

You really need to broaden your horizons, son. Much has been accomplished.

Yeah.... bellying up to white supremacists, not having even one legislative victory almost 7 months in, 34% approval rating, raping our environment etc.
yeah that certainly does equal to a prez win. Lol
The independents that held their nose and voted for Trump are gone. Caput.
Only thing that is left are the butt munchers 34%. How many presidents have won with only 34% of the vote?
Zero.
You have nothing.

And another thing is that George Soros will not be around to pay anyone anymore. He act as if he will live forever.But by the way he looks, I give him a couple of months. And so all of those protesters that are being paid by Soros, better start looking for another job.

th

Trump won't win in 2020 because no president wins re-election at 34% approval and there's no reason Trump's approval will ever be much higher.

Forum List

Back