Why Trump should win and why I may even vote for the guy....

It sure is a mess. Huge market drop today, but don’t worry, debt is still high. This credit card economy is not good.

Correction: Every shit ho in this country ruin by democrats stem from a lack of voters givin a shit about who was running. Look what happened in Ky. Democrat governors for decades..they let a GOP bastard in and all hell broke lose....now that bastard is gone and they're back to common sense. Shit ho states vote in shit ass politicians...don't get it twisted fool

Point I'd like to make --- you all know I worry about the many Russkies infiltrating this site and often pretending to be black, because I can tell from their English that they are not.

tigerred *IS* black, I would say from her language and cadence, utterly unimitable by Russians. We all need to be able to differentiate the real from the foreign frauds. Real, okay. Foreign, not.

Ya know the more I think about all the chaos and mess, Trump has created for this country, with our allies all but gone, our intelligence and law community all degraded and dismissed, key career ppl gone, racism rampant and surging, wages stagnant and low, job force depressed, crooks in the white house all over the place, Russia and North Korea gathering nuclear defenses, illegals held in cages, healthcare still high, no infasturtual bills in sight, a do nothing senate led by Mitch, Iran is just waiting to get us back and on and on and on....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD ANY OF US WANT A DEMOCRAT IN OFFICE TO FACE DOWN THIS SHIT....ONLY TO TAKE BLAME FOR IT????

I am of the belief, by allowing Trump to continue his assault on this country, will be a good thing. I say let the guy finish, lets let him cut us down right down to the white meat, lets see what more carnage he can impose....I think I'm gonna vote for the guy. I really do.
Pointless I'm afraid.

tRump-tards will blame liberals no matter what, and then cheer as the country burns.

Of course that works in reverse as well...….'Liberals/Democrats will blame Republicans/Trump no matter what, and then cheer as the country burns'...…..but then again, what the hell do they care? They only want the Orange man out by any means possible. And in any other situation, that would mean he poses a threat to their existence.

It's all about in fighting, one side vs the other. Nobody on the left is even attempting to 'bring the country together' regardless of side. It's all about "let's come together to beat Trump' and it's true enough that Republicans aren't doing much better about it.
In order for this country to succeed or at the very least maintain...….we all need to work together as one regardless of which side we're on. We are Americans, a great and diverse group of people, built from the ground up with a Constitution and Bill of Rights, that sets us apart from the rest of the world and that same reason why they keep trying to come here. Some come to experience the freedoms we enjoy and some come here because they hate it and want to destroy it. .
It that's incorrect. Our country is burning, and I am not cheering.
LOL ... you mean your world is on fire:

i-dont-donald-trump-is-destroying-the-understand-whole-world-40349604.png
Only one world, Son.

BTW, you are aware that Charles Schultz was a nazi sympathizing anti-Semite?

A little off topic but needs to e said Schultz was not a Nazi and there is no evidence he was anti-semetic. Regardless of how the wingnuts want to appropriate his cartoons.

Cut the budget by $2 trillion and take that $2 trillion and start paying down the debt. That’s the only way to stop this bullshit.
Yeah, its time to fuck the poor and elderly again.

What’s your suggestion for reducing the debt? Specifically, lay it out with numbers.
A balance budget was achieved once in my life time, and that was off the backs of poor ppl....I will say this again, I could give a rats fuck about the deficit, that's a GOP call. Its you mf's that whine about the shit when democrats are in office, not me or Democrats, its you red white and vomit flag carrying tea party bastards that whined for 8 years under Obama about the deficit, so ask one of your nuts of its solutiion, I could give a damn about

You seem stable and very intelligent. Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I learned so much.
I am not only stable and intelligent, I am very very very learned on everything I expel here and rarely am I wrong on anything....just sayin

Correction: Every shit ho in this country ruin by democrats stem from a lack of voters givin a shit about who was running. Look what happened in Ky. Democrat governors for decades..they let a GOP bastard in and all hell broke lose....now that bastard is gone and they're back to common sense. Shit ho states vote in shit ass politicians...don't get it twisted fool

Point I'd like to make --- you all know I worry about the many Russkies infiltrating this site and often pretending to be black, because I can tell from their English that they are not.

tigerred *IS* black, I would say from her language and cadence, utterly unimitable by Russians. We all need to be able to differentiate the real from the foreign frauds. Real, okay. Foreign, not.
LOLOLOLOL.....seriously, yall think I'm a russian bot??? I'm the black bitch that believed Palin when she said she could see Russia from her front porch....LOLOLOL

Cut the budget by $2 trillion and take that $2 trillion and start paying down the debt. That’s the only way to stop this bullshit.
Yeah, its time to fuck the poor and elderly again.

What’s your suggestion for reducing the debt? Specifically, lay it out with numbers.
A balance budget was achieved once in my life time, and that was off the backs of poor ppl....I will say this again, I could give a rats fuck about the deficit, that's a GOP call. Its you mf's that whine about the shit when democrats are in office, not me or Democrats, its you red white and vomit flag carrying tea party bastards that whined for 8 years under Obama about the deficit, so ask one of your nuts of its solutiion, I could give a damn about

You seem stable and very intelligent. Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I learned so much.
I am not only stable and intelligent, I am very very very learned on everything I expel here and rarely am I wrong on anything....just sayin

Just don’t ask you about the budget.
Got it

Ya know the more I think about all the chaos and mess, Trump has created for this country, with our allies all but gone, our intelligence and law community all degraded and dismissed, key career ppl gone, racism rampant and surging, wages stagnant and low, job force depressed, crooks in the white house all over the place, Russia and North Korea gathering nuclear defenses, illegals held in cages, healthcare still high, no infasturtual bills in sight, a do nothing senate led by Mitch, Iran is just waiting to get us back and on and on and on....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD ANY OF US WANT A DEMOCRAT IN OFFICE TO FACE DOWN THIS SHIT....ONLY TO TAKE BLAME FOR IT????

I am of the belief, by allowing Trump to continue his assault on this country, will be a good thing. I say let the guy finish, lets let him cut us down right down to the white meat, lets see what more carnage he can impose....I think I'm gonna vote for the guy. I really do.
That is nonsense.

1. That would vastly increase the national debt, which would not only have an impact in your own lifetime, but far beyond that.

2. It would increase corruption to a level seen in banana republics and third world countries. On a par with Russia and China at least. Not that it's not bad enough already.

3. The justice system will be completely destroyed, a certain class will be even more above the law.

4. It could lead to the breakup and perhaps even the end of the United States.

And probably a lot of other things just as bad.

Putin did not have that much power in his first few years. Even Hitler had to consolidate his power.

Eight years of Trump could certainly change everything.

LOLOLOLOL.....seriously, yall think I'm a russian bot??? I'm the black bitch that believed Palin when she said she could see Russia from her front porch....LOLOLOL

No, you're one of the few who ISN'T a Russian bot, IMO --- and I appreciate that in a poster. There are too many of those Putin minions.

Pointless I'm afraid.

tRump-tards will blame liberals no matter what, and then cheer as the country burns.

Of course that works in reverse as well...….'Liberals/Democrats will blame Republicans/Trump no matter what, and then cheer as the country burns'...…..but then again, what the hell do they care? They only want the Orange man out by any means possible. And in any other situation, that would mean he poses a threat to their existence.

It's all about in fighting, one side vs the other. Nobody on the left is even attempting to 'bring the country together' regardless of side. It's all about "let's come together to beat Trump' and it's true enough that Republicans aren't doing much better about it.
In order for this country to succeed or at the very least maintain...….we all need to work together as one regardless of which side we're on. We are Americans, a great and diverse group of people, built from the ground up with a Constitution and Bill of Rights, that sets us apart from the rest of the world and that same reason why they keep trying to come here. Some come to experience the freedoms we enjoy and some come here because they hate it and want to destroy it. .

Only one world, Son.

A little off topic but needs to e said Schultz was not a Nazi and there is no evidence he was anti-semetic. Regardless of how the wingnuts want to appropriate his cartoons.
Well, I must admit I did not know the man personally.

Only one world, Son.

But that didn't cause you a millisecond of pause before you trashed the guy ("Nazi, Nazi, Nazi) because you are an always angry, bitter, hate-filled leftard.

In your defense there is no intelligent life on the left nor is there a lick of honesty or integrity. It's a wasteland of subhuman sludge.

Last edited:

Only one world, Son.

But that didn't cause you a millisecond of pause before you trashed the guy "Nazi, Nazi, Nazi) because you are an always angry, bitter, hate-filled leftard.

In your defense there is no intelligent life on the left nor is there a lick of honesty or integrity. It's a wasteland of subhuman sludge.
That's nice honey.

Forum List

Back