Why Trump should win and why I may even vote for the guy....

What Trump has done; should be fixed by a republican. I am sick and tired of seeing Democrats come to the white house, take blame for the Trump years, the Bush years and because we can't fix the shit yesterday, we go right back and vote these GOP mf's back in...this time, the damage is so severe, so aggregious and damaging, LET TRUMP AND THE GOP FIX THIS SHIT OR THE HELL WITH IT...TRUMP IS GETTING MY VOTE AND IF WE WERE ALL WISE, WE'D ALL VOTE FOR THIS BITCH.
If Trump wins I'm wondering who he will blame for the recession that inevitably comes. Who will he blame for the national debt hitting $30T because of his tax cut?
Who will he blame, Obama of course....but if Bernie gets in or any democrat coming behind the worst administration in US history and its policies...nobody can fix this shit and we all know it. Let the GOP who historically ruin economies with the fuckin tax cuts and deregulatory bills, LETS FOR THE FIRST TIME, LETS LET THESE MF'S DEAL WITH THIS SHIT, WHY MUST IT ALWAYS BE DEMOCRATS TO CLEAN UP AFTER THESE BASTARDS??

Ya know the more I think about all the chaos and mess, Trump has created for this country, with our allies all but gone, our intelligence and law community all degraded and dismissed, key career ppl gone, racism rampant and surging, wages stagnant and low, job force depressed, crooks in the white house all over the place, Russia and North Korea gathering nuclear defenses, illegals held in cages, healthcare still high, no infasturtual bills in sight, a do nothing senate led by Mitch, Iran is just waiting to get us back and on and on and on....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD ANY OF US WANT A DEMOCRAT IN OFFICE TO FACE DOWN THIS SHIT....ONLY TO TAKE BLAME FOR IT????

I am of the belief, by allowing Trump to continue his assault on this country, will be a good thing. I say let the guy finish, lets let him cut us down right down to the white meat, lets see what more carnage he can impose....I think I'm gonna vote for the guy. I really do.
Finally some common Sense! If trumps policy don’t work he will be voted out,, you are learning how a republic works congratulations lol
I'm not aiming to take any lessons from republicans, I'm just relying on our history. Reagan left a huge deficit, both Bush's left huge deficits, and now Trump and every single time, voters run to us to fix shit only to vote them bastards back in....THIS DEMOCRAT IS SICK AND TIRED OF OUR PARTY CLEANING UP AFTER YOU PEOPLE....TRUMP IS GETTING THIS INDEPENDENTS VOTE AND I HOPE TO GOD HE TAKES THIS COUNTRY TO THE EDGE OF THE OBYSS

Ya know the more I think about all the chaos and mess, Trump has created for this country, with our allies all but gone, our intelligence and law community all degraded and dismissed, key career ppl gone, racism rampant and surging, wages stagnant and low, job force depressed, crooks in the white house all over the place, Russia and North Korea gathering nuclear defenses, illegals held in cages, healthcare still high, no infasturtual bills in sight, a do nothing senate led by Mitch, Iran is just waiting to get us back and on and on and on....WHY IN THE HELL WOULD ANY OF US WANT A DEMOCRAT IN OFFICE TO FACE DOWN THIS SHIT....ONLY TO TAKE BLAME FOR IT????

I am of the belief, by allowing Trump to continue his assault on this country, will be a good thing. I say let the guy finish, lets let him cut us down right down to the white meat, lets see what more carnage he can impose....I think I'm gonna vote for the guy. I really do.
Pointless I'm afraid.

tRump-tards will blame liberals no matter what, and then cheer as the country burns.
And that burn, if there is a god, I hope it starts with these left behind white MAGA mf's and blaze til 2024

Finally some common Sense! If trumps policy don’t work he will be voted out,, you are learning how a republic works congratulations lol
I'm not aiming to take any lessons from republicans, I'm just relying on our history. Reagan left a huge deficit, both Bush's left huge deficits, and now Trump and every single time, voters run to us to fix shit only to vote them bastards back in....THIS DEMOCRAT IS SICK AND TIRED OF OUR PARTY CLEANING UP AFTER YOU PEOPLE....TRUMP IS GETTING THIS INDEPENDENTS VOTE AND I HOPE TO GOD HE TAKES THIS COUNTRY TO THE EDGE OF THE OBYSS
You do understand every shit hole in America has been run by democrats for 70 years lol sorry to educated for you

What Trump has done; should be fixed by a republican. I am sick and tired of seeing Democrats come to the white house, take blame for the Trump years, the Bush years and because we can't fix the shit yesterday, we go right back and vote these GOP mf's back in...this time, the damage is so severe, so aggregious and damaging, LET TRUMP AND THE GOP FIX THIS SHIT OR THE HELL WITH IT...TRUMP IS GETTING MY VOTE AND IF WE WERE ALL WISE, WE'D ALL VOTE FOR THIS BITCH.
If Trump wins I'm wondering who he will blame for the recession that inevitably comes. Who will he blame for the national debt hitting $30T because of his tax cut?
Who will he blame, Obama of course....but if Bernie gets in or any democrat coming behind the worst administration in US history and its policies...nobody can fix this shit and we all know it. Let the GOP who historically ruin economies with the fuckin tax cuts and deregulatory bills, LETS FOR THE FIRST TIME, LETS LET THESE MF'S DEAL WITH THIS SHIT, WHY MUST IT ALWAYS BE DEMOCRATS TO CLEAN UP AFTER THESE BASTARDS??

It will take this country a few years to remove the stain and stench left behind from the previous admin.

Did you forget Obama has taken credit for 'fixing the shit yesterday'???

But to your overall post & OP? You've been a closet Trump supporter all along haven't you???
Obama got hell for what he tried to do to fix the Trump shit. Trump got my vote and I hope he takes this country to the edge of hell and let us tumble into obscurity and scorn for all the world to see.....

O already took it to the edge. You missed O's doom boat.
Sweetheart you can talk shit about OBama all fuckin day long and you can assume I'm some brain dead white mf suckin off of Trumps nuts...but history no matter how much you pathetic fucks try to deny its meaning...will show Obama with all the shit he had to deal with with you racist fucks, did a damn good job and Trump's so called economy is proof of OBama's work!! So hate on the guy all the fuck you want, the facts speak for themselves ass ho

How deep does you delusion go I wonder? I mean you are very deeply deluded but is that as far as it goes? I suspect you are even more deluded that this.

Good. We welcome your vote, tigerred.
Seriuosly, and your gonna get it....disability cuts are on the table, privatizing ss is on the table, cuts to medicare and medicaid is on the table, the trillion dollar wall is still out there, the deficit is at an all time high, jobs are depressed with a low level work force....yeah, I want this guy to finish us all OFF, he's getting my vote, I'm serious!!

If you are concerned about deficits then you should never vote for a Democrat. Remember that dipshit Obama raised taxes and still went $10 trillion in debt.

Unemployment is low, family income is up, taxes are lower and the economy is booming.

The rest of the stuff you mentioned are good things.

Good. We welcome your vote, tigerred.
Seriuosly, and your gonna get it....disability cuts are on the table, privatizing ss is on the table, cuts to medicare and medicaid is on the table, the trillion dollar wall is still out there, the deficit is at an all time high, jobs are depressed with a low level work force....yeah, I want this guy to finish us all OFF, he's getting my vote, I'm serious!!

If you are concerned about deficits then you should never vote for a Democrat. Remember that dipshit Obama raised taxes and still went $10 trillion in debt.

Unemployment is low, family income is up, taxes are lower and the economy is booming.

The rest of the stuff you mentioned are good things.
I personally could give a fuck about the deficit, that's a GOP my grandchildren will suffer line of shit you mf's put out there. Obama was handed a downward economy and you know this, to single him out as adding to the deficit, is unfair and again, you know this. Obama to date, added more jobs than Trump, kept this country from going into a deep depression, and is responsible for its recovery that Trump and mf's like you are enjoying. Trump hasn't done shit and you know it. Unemployment was getting lowered under Obama, the stock market was also booming under Obama and again, he was givin a troubled economy, what about that shit you ass ho's keep forgetting? And family income up, that depends on who your talking about, bc most ppl I work with don't see shit.

Oh and the market just crashed....LOLOLOLO

How deep does you delusion go I wonder? I mean you are very deeply deluded but is that as far as it goes? I suspect you are even more deluded that this.
That's your opinion and like ass ho's, we all got one

Cut the budget by $2 trillion and take that $2 trillion and start paying down the debt. That’s the only way to stop this bullshit.
Yeah, its time to fuck the poor and elderly again.

What’s your suggestion for reducing the debt? Specifically, lay it out with numbers.
A balance budget was achieved once in my life time, and that was off the backs of poor ppl....I will say this again, I could give a rats fuck about the deficit, that's a GOP call. Its you mf's that whine about the shit when democrats are in office, not me or Democrats, its you red white and vomit flag carrying tea party bastards that whined for 8 years under Obama about the deficit, so ask one of your nuts of its solutiion, I could give a damn about

You do understand every shit hole in America has been run by democrats for 70 years lol sorry to educated for you
Correction: Every shit ho in this country ruin by democrats stem from a lack of voters givin a shit about who was running. Look what happened in Ky. Democrat governors for decades..they let a GOP bastard in and all hell broke lose....now that bastard is gone and they're back to common sense. Shit ho states vote in shit ass politicians...don't get it twisted fool

Cut the budget by $2 trillion and take that $2 trillion and start paying down the debt. That’s the only way to stop this bullshit.
Yeah, its time to fuck the poor and elderly again.

What’s your suggestion for reducing the debt? Specifically, lay it out with numbers.
A balance budget was achieved once in my life time, and that was off the backs of poor ppl....I will say this again, I could give a rats fuck about the deficit, that's a GOP call. Its you mf's that whine about the shit when democrats are in office, not me or Democrats, its you red white and vomit flag carrying tea party bastards that whined for 8 years under Obama about the deficit, so ask one of your nuts of its solutiion, I could give a damn about

You seem stable and very intelligent. Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I learned so much.

Pointless I'm afraid.

tRump-tards will blame liberals no matter what, and then cheer as the country burns.
and they say the same about liberals....fascinating....

So, you're going to vote for Prezzie (Im)Peach(ed) because you'd rather see the country burn than vote your best interest. And Cult45 is congratulating you for it. Surreal.

It will take this country a few years to remove the stain and stench left behind from the previous admin.

But to your overall post & OP? You've been a closet Trump supporter all along haven't you???
Obama got hell for what he tried to do to fix the Trump shit. Trump got my vote and I hope he takes this country to the edge of hell and let us tumble into obscurity and scorn for all the world to see.....

O already took it to the edge. You missed O's doom boat.
Sweetheart you can talk shit about OBama all fuckin day long and you can assume I'm some brain dead white mf suckin off of Trumps nuts...but history no matter how much you pathetic fucks try to deny its meaning...will show Obama with all the shit he had to deal with with you racist fucks, did a damn good job and Trump's so called economy is proof of OBama's work!! So hate on the guy all the fuck you want, the facts speak for themselves ass ho

You've got some problems you need to deal with. We're done.

You wanna explain to me how Obama tried to fix the Trump shit???????? Or do you need reminded that Obama came first?
hey this the woman who claimed she has won more than once in Chess after losing both Queen and King....

I personally could give a fuck about the deficit, that's a GOP my grandchildren will suffer line of shit you mf's put out there. Obama was handed a downward economy and you know this, to single him out as adding to the deficit, is unfair and again, you know this. Obama to date, added more jobs than Trump, kept this country from going into a deep depression, and is responsible for its recovery that Trump and mf's like you are enjoying. Trump hasn't done shit and you know it. Unemployment was getting lowered under Obama, the stock market was also booming under Obama and again, he was givin a troubled economy, what about that shit you ass ho's keep forgetting? And family income up, that depends on who your talking about, bc most ppl I work with don't see shit.

Oh and the market just crashed....LOLOLOLO

Well, not CRASHED...…. it is down 3% this morning. A plunge, and no wonder, with no cases of COVID-19 in Lombardy, Italy, Friday, and 7 DEAD this morning and a cordon sanitaire set up locking in 11 villages, and the rest of northern Italy cancelling everything -- church, schools, carnival, everything. Okay, I'm impressed.

A correction is 10% down and we are, I admit, down 5% as of now. Bear market is 20% down but I don't predict that -------------- I could be wrong. If the coronavirus starts running free in the USA, and if Sanders wins Super Tuesday March 3 and the market has to start pricing in risk of communism hitting here --- anything could happen. However, Trump is in charge and he's got a motive for optimism. We'll see.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back