Why Trump must win

RWS

Gold Member
Sep 24, 2013
We are a country slowly going south, based on things I will not speak about now.

But we are definitely graphing south, slowly but surely. Soon other countries will overtake us, within 12 years I guess. We will stop being the greatest nation, and just the most powerful one.

That's why we need Trump!

Because any other candidate, is gonna continue this downward cline in our nation. They're gonna continue to do things status-quo. We will continue to sink, while other nations rise. This will not stop until we hit rock bottom. But that will never happen with status-quo.

I am going to vote for the mofo, because he is the only chance that we have to hit rock-bottom! And once we hit that, there will be anarchy, and I know we will bounce back and finally understand the need for a new way of government. That will be good for all. This is what we need....

We need to hit the bottom. I am going to vote for Trump!

We have the best design for governance ever conceived-- for, of and by the people. We just HAVEN'T been following it! What you are proposing is cutting off your head in hopes of saving your body. I beg of you-- don't do it. We have a couple of good candidates on the republican side who can beat Clinton or Sanders. (Hint--they are both in their mid 40's and descended from people who fled communist Cuba.) Then, we need to back them up with congressmen/women who actually believe in the constitution. My son is serving in the military and deserves a much better commander in chief than DJT. Please reconsider for all our servicemen...

Every two bit dictator says the same sweet nothings and gets the same gushy support. If a politician were honest and said it's going to be hard slough they'd go nowhere. Everyone wants salvation now and in the future, ain't gonna happen.

"The art of leadership... consists in consolidating the attention of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention." Adolf Hitler

'Make America sane again.'

We are a country slowly going south, based on things I will not speak about now.

But we are definitely graphing south, slowly but surely. Soon other countries will overtake us, within 12 years I guess. We will stop being the greatest nation, and just the most powerful one.

Because any other candidate, is gonna continue this downward cline in our nation. They're gonna continue to do things status-quo. We will continue to sink, while other nations rise. This will not stop until we hit rock bottom. But that will never happen with status-quo.

I am going to vote for the mofo, because he is the only chance that we have to hit rock-bottom! And once we hit that, there will be anarchy, and I know we will bounce back and finally understand the need for a new way of government. That will be good for all. This is what we need....

That's the problem, we aren't the greatest nation. Our country still has a lot of problems. We still have children who go to bed hungry at night, we still have crime and inequality at levels most of the world doesn't know.

I don't see Trump peddling his xenophobia and misogyny as solving any of those problems. Do you really think if he puts the letters USA in huge form like his name, that will make it "Great"?

I am one of the most conservative women I know, and I agree that Trump is much closer to Adolf than to Lincoln. He IS everything people hate about politicians-- self-centered, shallow, bombastic, and power hungry. Unfortunately, he has none of the assets of political experience like a deep understanding of the issues involved or a willingness to gain that understanding. He blows with the wind like no one I have ever seen.

He is doing what every politician tries to do------get elected. People need to understand this. What they say prior to being elected has little to do with what they do should they be elected. It happens over and over and over.

Finally, after all these years of watching stupidity, we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

These people are reasoning madness.

That wacko bird has joined the Islamic jihad against us!!

How are we going t defend ourselves when there is anarchy? Did not think of that, geniuses.

Stay home--wacko birds. Its apparent you do not really understand what is at hand!! To delibrately send America into anarchy--you are not madmen!!

Do you really think if he puts the letters USA in huge form like his name, that will make it "Great"?

trump's smart, he's strong. not just strong, he's smart.

he will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! HE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! HE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

I realize how bad Trump is.

But if anyone else is elected, we're gonna continue on the trend we're on.

Does anybody want to continue on the trend we're on??

I have an answer, and it needs anarchy and rebuilding. Only way it will go, is if Trump wins.

And then, when the shit hits the fan, I will be front and foremost, and you will know it is me to click on your cellphone ballots.

I will be a good dictator, and I will find a way to make sure the subsequent dictators are equally good.

That's the problem, we aren't the greatest nation. Our country still has a lot of problems. We still have children who go to bed hungry at night, we still have crime and inequality at levels most of the world doesn't know.

I don't see Trump peddling his xenophobia and misogyny as solving any of those problems. Do you really think if he puts the letters USA in huge form like his name, that will make it "Great"?
We are not the best? That is the goal of our Democrst politicians, that is what tbe Democrst teachers, teach.
But, you are wrong, in every way possible we are the best.

We still have crime? That is your argument?

Yes, and we still have people who have no understanding of reality.

Trump will not make anything great. That's what I'm trying to say. He will make us hit rock-bottom, and that's what we need in order to bounce back and regain our former glory.

The other politicians in the race are "status-quo" politicians. Meaning that things will continue to decline as they have been. None of them is going to make a difference, and 4 years from now, we're gonna elect another blood-sucker to continue our downward trend. And this will continue ad-nauseam until there is a huge change.

Trump represents the opportunity for change. Not because he will make things better, but because he will rush things into rock-bottom, and the ensuing chaos will finally bring our nation's consciousness to realize what is needed for the future.

He'll just speed up what everyone else is trying to do to us slowly and painfully.

I'd rather rip the bandaid off quickly and endure short pain and recover, than suffer through it slowly... as slowly as they can continue to get away with it.

We need radical change in government. And we need it fast. And Trump is the opposite way to get there, but we will get there due to him and the wakening up his failure will create. Anyone else... we're all just going to be moaning about the same thing 4-8 years from now, but poorer.

One of the biggest things that is wrong with our government, is that it take billions of dollars to get elected president.

The more you spend, the more likelihood you have to get elected. But that money comes from lobbyists and special interest groups that expect you to favor them upon election.

That, right there, is wrong!! A politician has already sold his/her soul to get elected. There is no hope for that person to be benign to the public. An elected politician is extremely likely to be corrupt upon election, due to our current system.

We need to totally overhaul how things are done in the campaign funding of presidential hopefuls. That's step #1. And it's a HUGE step. And even though Trump is a billionaire, he's showed that he doesn't need THAT much money, since the media just loves to cover him for their advertisement dollars. But obviously you still need a lot of money to pay for everything. So I don't have an answer for that yet, without involving special interest groups, but that's something that needs to be figured out!

I have a solution once the person is elected, but not during the campaign. But that solution will never be agreed upon by our current politicians. We need to change.

A real simple answer, that sports use to varying effect, is a salary cap.

There should be a campaign cap. That could possibly allow other strong candidates to emerge, that cannot possibly compete today.... Just an idea. The question would be how to monitor that.

Imagine candidates having to use equal resources to gain our respect....

It blows my mind...

I am one of the most conservative women I know, and I agree that Trump is much closer to Adolf than to Lincoln. He IS everything people hate about politicians-- self-centered, shallow, bombastic, and power hungry. Unfortunately, he has none of the assets of political experience like a deep understanding of the issues involved or a willingness to gain that understanding. He blows with the wind like no one I have ever seen.

Actually he's more like Lincoln than you might think. But given his juvenile antics over the past week, he has no business being anywhere close to our nuclear codes, a man his age doesn't change.

Not a single candidate out there has a better understanding of the issues involved in our world, than any of our local news anchors, or even fellow forum contributors.

Nothing makes them worthy, except that they have the funding to advertise to you.

That was a surprise ending!

GettyImages-843167781438806851.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back