Why Trump, I'm asked..........

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I get this question when I talk politics with people and friends.
I see this question all over this chat site.

So, I figure, I will give you an answer from my perspective.

1653495693526.png

I will give you this...........

Trump is a blowhard, windbag, and know-it-all.
Trump is a sarcastic taunter.
Trump can be a pain in the ass when he's not being serious, when is supposed to be serious.
It gets him in all sorts of "trouble". Not just with the media and the looney lefties, but with the Reps and Cons.

But..............

Trump is also PRO-American. Yes, he does some global business, but the majority and base of his business is American.
Trump also believes in the Constitutional freedoms this country was founded on, and all people should have them.
Trump is a businessman, and knows the government needs to be managed like the business it is, not like a personal ATM, as other politicians do.
Trump might be for some big business, but it's all for his plan to get this country back in shape and ReAmericanized.
Trump knows some palm greasing needs to be done in order to get what he needs, in order to set certain things back to normality.
Trump believes the taxpayers should be the end recipients of anything and everything that the government does, not other countries.
Trump also believes in the sanctity and security of The United States of America, which others in DC do not.
Trump believes........AMERICA FIRST!

Trump is not perfect in any way, shape, or form. But he IS all American, for America. Trump knows how to manage a global corporation, which also isn't perfect, but he hasn't gotten to where he is by sitting around doing nothing, or being a frat boy playing loose and wild with everybody else's money, like that shitbag Trudeau.

Trump is all for clean, honest, transparent, minimal government....which is what this country very, VERY badly needs.
He may have to "play dirty" in some respects, but it's all for getting the end result of having this country become a self-sustaining power it used to be.

Trump may not be the right man for the job, but he's the ONLY man we currently have that knows what's going on, and knows what needs to be done in order to get this country back in shape.

When looking at what's out there, as far as decent choices go for political offices and for President of the USA..............
Trump is the LEAST heinously inept and corrupt. He may not be the perfect choice, but he's better than anybody else out there right now.

Other Trumpeteers will have varying opinions, but for me, the basics of why I choose Trump are stated above. When someone else comes along that outshines Trump in all categories for a real leader, I will do my research and see if they truly are a better choice. If my findings are impressive enough to drop Trump, then thats what will happen. You might say I'm not for Trump specifically, I'm for the RIGHT person to do what needs to be done to govern, manage, and protect this country and its people via the Constitution......NOT by private agenda and greed mongering.

Until then...........it's Trump all the way!!
MAGA, mmmmkay?!!!

1653496844998.png

We went from relative peace in the world a great and growing economy with a covid vaccine and treatments and full store shelves and growing new businesses and jobs a plenty even in the minority community.... reduced school shootings and domestic terror attacks.... to what we have today....
A fucking leftwing hell hole nightmare...
Thanks Biden voting morons for ruining America....

I don't apologize for Trump in any way,shape or form. His actions and results speak for themselves. In that regard, he is perhaps the greatest President in American history.

On the other hand, The Great Pandemic is perhaps the greatest hoax in our history.

Forum List

Back