Why Trump failed

Yes, we are well aware that you love one of the biggest mass murdering people in history.
As though Christianity and Islam don't claim to be God's unique nation, and like atheists, have spent the last 1,000 years murdering hundreds of millions of people.

They don't claim to be it. They think EVERYONE should be in their religion, unlike Jews who don't try to convert people, as a rule. It's actually one of the few things I like about them, not trying to impose their religious idiocy on others.

Technology is the only reason people can be comfortable and start complaining about their genitals.
I suggest you watch a few Jordan Peterson videos, who is far more credentialed than either one of us but I presume you thing he's a racist because he uses facts rather than his penis to come to his conclusions.

Some bigot gets a Ph.D. doesn't make him any smarter. I actually had to go out and work for a living.

Basically, when it comes to Homophobia or Transphobia... it boils down to two arguments.

1) I think it's icky.
2) My Imaginary Friend in the Sky says it's bad.

Neither of those are compelling arguments.

Yes, we are well aware that you love one of the biggest mass murdering people in history.
As though Christianity and Islam don't claim to be God's unique nation, and like atheists, have spent the last 1,000 years murdering hundreds of millions of people.

They don't claim to be it. They think EVERYONE should be in their religion, unlike Jews who don't try to convert people, as a rule. It's actually one of the few things I like about them, not trying to impose their religious idiocy on others.

Technology is the only reason people can be comfortable and start complaining about their genitals.
I suggest you watch a few Jordan Peterson videos, who is far more credentialed than either one of us but I presume you thing he's a racist because he uses facts rather than his penis to come to his conclusions.

Some bigot gets a Ph.D. doesn't make him any smarter. I actually had to go out and work for a living.

Basically, when it comes to Homophobia or Transphobia... it boils down to two arguments.

1) I think it's icky.

You are one stupid fuck!

1) I think it's icky.

So you like religions that commit mass murder...for any reason...as long as they aren't Jews.
OK!
I wish you would run for President so we would all know your true fucked up identity and put you in straight-jacket.

So you like religions that commit mass murder...for any reason...as long as they aren't Jews.
OK!

I don't like any religion and mass murders are usually bad. The thing is, it's Zionists who are mass murdering palestinians right now. So they are the current thing we should be upset about. I mean, I guess I can be upset about what Germany did before I was born, but since my Dad was one of the guys who hit the beaches at Normandy, I think we get receipts for that for several generations.

I wish you would run for President so we would all know your true fucked up identity and put you in straight-jacket.

Naw, dude, what really fucked up is that you whine about how people mistreat you for being a Jew, but you are perfectly fine with mistreating others... often over petty things.

OK!

I don't like any religion and mass murders are usually bad. The thing is, it's Zionists who are mass murdering palestinians right now. So they are the current thing we should be upset about. I mean, I guess I can be upset about what Germany did before I was born, but since my Dad was one of the guys who hit the beaches at Normandy, I think we get receipts for that for several generations.

Naw, dude, what really fucked up is that you whine about how people mistreat you for being a Jew, but you are perfectly fine with mistreating others... often over petty things.
it's Zionists who are mass murdering palestinians right now
Then why are they multiplying into the millions, have electricity and heat and are overweight.
Have you actually visited the Middle East to confirm your statements?
Why do the evil JOOS allow every Palestinian to have a Smart Phone and where are the billions of videos to show the massacres that seem to be failing to to work?

Is your Asian girlfriend giving you a blowjob as you conjure up these fantasies?

But seriously, answer the questions.
If you're right, I'll go to Israel and lobby to stop the murder of Palestinians.

He didn't fail.
He certainly did – the entire Trump ‘administration’ was an unmitigated failure.
He actually won the election before the count was halted and tens of thousands of illegal votes
were cooked into the count.

This will all be demonstrated to the Supreme Court soon.

So your claims and comments are all asinine. No one is surprised.

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary and clean the Swamp. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Then came the Russia, Russia, Russia, scandal and the continued carnage as the Deep State came after everyone around Trump, and even took out his lawyer. So much for the right to confide in a lawyer and keep it confidential, a right we are all suppose to have. And yes, they got him to turn on Trump as well, despite him swearing to represent him. But in the end, it was all a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations that the entire FBI team were democrats who said they would put Trump away even before the investigation started. The coup attempt, but again, a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations about Biden using his powers to manipulate his son getting wealthy over seas in places like China and the Ukraine, which at the very least was unethical. And as Trump stumbled upon it, they turned the tables and accused him of the very thing Biden was guilty of, hence the impeachment.

With all of that, no one brought to justice, not even so much as a slap on the wrist?

Either Trump is unwilling or unable to address such injustice, either way, it shows a failed Presidency.

Imagine, just one lie to the FBI and you are SUPPOSE to go to jail, let alone destroy the evidence in addition with impunity.

Won 30% of The Democrat Vote, 40% of the Hispanic Vote, and 20% of the Black Vote, Most votes for a President being re-elected ever, more votes than Obama Bin Lying, greatest Economy ever.

And did this despite the lies of the Satanic Cult of the 666 DemNazi Globalist Party, mounting a COUP for 4 straight years with the help of their Evil Moles inside Government.

He may very well flip this election because even your Uncle Putin knows you cheated. You used Uncle Putin in 2016, and China in 2020.

No wonder this country looks like Venezuela. Our only chance to get our country back is to make sure Biden never is allowed in The White House.

I have to ask everyone here.... How do you like living in China for the last 10 months, and why would you want 4 more years of that
Biden is as illegitimate as Hitler was in 1933 and must be stopped at all costs.

The Gray Menace is part of the coming AntiChrist Kingdom.
Senile Pedophile is Not my President. Go Away China Joe.

Yes,yes, we know. 80 million voted for Biden. It is pretty clear you know nothing about Adolph..

Trump tried to be Mussolini , he failed.

About .001% of Biden voters voted blindly.
Most of you Libs here don’t even know his platform or it’s inevitable ramifications.
Unless, of course, you’re living with a trespasser.

You’re right. It was anyone but trump. Last time it was anyone but Hillary. And most people were shocked at the things trump tried to pull. Even a lot of people who voted for him were embarrassed. Our standing with the rest of the world. Defending white Supremists, messing with North Korea. Fighting with our allies. Tax breaks for the rich. He said on 60 minutes he would raise taxes on people like him? And making fun of wearing a mask? Lying and mishandling the pandemic

And we don’t like trumps platform. People who did voted for him. They lost.

It’s obvious you never really read my posts...
Not one but Trump because not one Representative since Reagan has ever overly complained for over 30 years that Wall Street has screwed over the US citizen.

I know you can’t absorb this so I don’t know why I’m wasting my keyboard on you.

As I just returned to the board it is hard to know who is right or wrong. If I misread you I am sorry. Give me time to catch up.

He didn't fail.
He certainly did – the entire Trump ‘administration’ was an unmitigated failure.
He actually won the election before the count was halted and tens of thousands of illegal votes
were cooked into the count.

This will all be demonstrated to the Supreme Court soon.

So your claims and comments are all asinine. No one is surprised.
You need all the votes counted to know who won. Many states are not allowed to count absentee until the election. And this year millions more voted absentee, making it much harder. Now they have been counted, recounted. It is over.

OK!

it's Zionists who are mass murdering palestinians right now
Then why are they multiplying into the millions, have electricity and heat and are overweight.
Why do the evil JOOS allow every Palestinian to have a Smart Phone and where are the billions of videos to show the massacres that seem to be failing to to work?

Is your Asian girlfriend giving you a blowjob as you conjure up these fantasies?

If you're right, I'll go to Israel and lobby to stop the murder of Palestinians.
Woah there! My Husband, an 18 year old was on the Omaha beach, just like Joe’s Dad. Wounded there he survived to go across to help liberate the Death Camps. Would you like to see my old Brownie pictures?

And yes they are killing Palestinians with our Governments permission.

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary and clean the Swamp. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Then came the Russia, Russia, Russia, scandal and the continued carnage as the Deep State came after everyone around Trump, and even took out his lawyer. So much for the right to confide in a lawyer and keep it confidential, a right we are all suppose to have. And yes, they got him to turn on Trump as well, despite him swearing to represent him. But in the end, it was all a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations that the entire FBI team were democrats who said they would put Trump away even before the investigation started. The coup attempt, but again, a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations about Biden using his powers to manipulate his son getting wealthy over seas in places like China and the Ukraine, which at the very least was unethical. And as Trump stumbled upon it, they turned the tables and accused him of the very thing Biden was guilty of, hence the impeachment.

With all of that, no one brought to justice, not even so much as a slap on the wrist?

Either Trump is unwilling or unable to address such injustice, either way, it shows a failed Presidency.

Imagine, just one lie to the FBI and you are SUPPOSE to go to jail, let alone destroy the evidence in addition with impunity.

This is exactly why the MSM, big tech, FBI, China, Iran, big pharma, and soooo many more, are trying their very best to stop him from having another term. Trump has recently stated that the swamp was much deeper than he originally thought.
I cant possibly imagine the pressure and threats he and his family must be getting over this.
The only Dem I can think of that might be cheering for Trump is Bill Clinton. I think Bill wants to get rid of that nasty woman once and for all.

Last edited:

Wow, you are awfully defensive. Hey, what is this strange desire to want to live right next to people who want to fucking kill you?

The idea that "This isn't oppression, we have smart phones". Um, yeah, they have them in the black neighborhoods, too, but that hasn't stopped police brutality, has it?

Woah there! My Husband, an 18 year old was on the Omaha beach, just like Joe’s Dad. Wounded there he survived to go across to help liberate the Death Camps. Would you like to see my old Brownie pictures?

Thank you for that.

My dad's unit was one of the ones that liberated a place called Nordhausen.

It gave him nightmares for the rest of his life.

Thank you for that.

My dad's unit was one of the ones that liberated a place called Nordhausen.

It gave him nightmares for the rest of his life.
Same here. And the chemicals ended his life much too soon. My Dad built bridges for the Troops in Europe, too.

Won 30% of The Democrat Vote, 40% of the Hispanic Vote, and 20% of the Black Vote, Most votes for a President being re-elected ever, more votes than Obama Bin Lying, greatest Economy ever.

And did this despite the lies of the Satanic Cult of the 666 DemNazi Globalist Party, mounting a COUP for 4 straight years with the help of their Evil Moles inside Government.

He may very well flip this election because even your Uncle Putin knows you cheated. You used Uncle Putin in 2016, and China in 2020.

No wonder this country looks like Venezuela. Our only chance to get our country back is to make sure Biden never is allowed in The White House.

I have to ask everyone here.... How do you like living in China for the last 10 months, and why would you want 4 more years of that
Biden is as illegitimate as Hitler was in 1933 and must be stopped at all costs.

The Gray Menace is part of the coming AntiChrist Kingdom.
Senile Pedophile is Not my President. Go Away China Joe.

Yes,yes, we know. 80 million voted for Biden. It is pretty clear you know nothing about Adolph..

Trump tried to be Mussolini , he failed.

About .001% of Biden voters voted blindly.
Most of you Libs here don’t even know his platform or it’s inevitable ramifications.
Unless, of course, you’re living with a trespasser.

You’re right. It was anyone but trump. Last time it was anyone but Hillary. And most people were shocked at the things trump tried to pull. Even a lot of people who voted for him were embarrassed. Our standing with the rest of the world. Defending white Supremists, messing with North Korea. Fighting with our allies. Tax breaks for the rich. He said on 60 minutes he would raise taxes on people like him? And making fun of wearing a mask? Lying and mishandling the pandemic

And we don’t like trumps platform. People who did voted for him. They lost.

It’s obvious you never really read my posts...
Not one but Trump because not one Representative since Reagan has ever overly complained for over 30 years that Wall Street has screwed over the US citizen.

I know you can’t absorb this so I don’t know why I’m wasting my keyboard on you.

No I get it. I just think trump differentiated himself from the other republicans by saying things they wouldn’t.

His anti Mexican black China and Muslim positions for example.

You are right about one thing. Republicans can’t pretend to be anti wallstreet. He stole this from Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren. And no Obama wasn’t willing to take on wallstreet. Then you’d say he was anti capitalism or free market.

Trump even got away with saying at a gop debate that bush lied us into iraq. No other republican would dare say that. But admitting this won over a lot of moderates and conservatives who deep down know that’s true.

Michael Flynn.

You need a reality check. Hillary may very well have lied to the American public, but she was a smart cookie who knew the way things work. It's this: You can't be prosecuted for lying to the press or the public; you can only be prosecuted for lying to the FBI during a formal interview where it's understood that they're going to check out your stories for any inconsistencies.

As far as Trump and his lawyer are concerned, yes there is a right to attorney client confidentiality. However, there is no right to privacy when there's a criminal conspiracy to break the law and commit a crime which is exactly what they did.

You need a reality check. Hillary may very well have lied to the American public, but she was a smart cookie who knew the way things work. It's this: You can't be prosecuted for lying to the press or the public; you can only be prosecuted for lying to the FBI during a formal interview where it's understood that they're going to check out your stories for any inconsistencies.

As far as Trump and his lawyer are concerned, yes there is a right to attorney client confidentiality. However, there is no right to privacy when there's a criminal conspiracy to break the law and commit a crime which is exactly what they did.

So is it your contention that Hillary told the FBI the truth but not the American people, or is it your contention that the FBI never asked?

As for Hillary being really smart, I see no evidence of that. Even I know my Norton firewall does basically nothing to protect me, let along state secrets. And to assume that every nation on earth would not be gunning for them is beyond comprehensible.

So is it your contention that Hillary told the FBI the truth but not the American people, or is it your contention that the FBI never asked?

As for Hillary being really smart, I see no evidence of that. Even I know my Norton firewall does basically nothing to protect me, let along state secrets. And to assume that every nation on earth would not be gunning for them is beyond comprehensible.

Every politician in America plays to the press, and hence, their base. They exaggerate, or lie, or simply misrepresent the truth. Some are considerably more brazen about it than others. But they ALL know that if and when you go into a formal interview with the FBI, if you think you can play them or spin the story when they probably already know the truth before they even ask you a question is the mark of a fool. Consequently, even if the truth is embarrassing (but not necessarily illegal), you'd be a fool to lie to the FBI in such cases.

oh and most blacks are behind trump loser.
A small increase is not anywhere CLOSE to "most" dope.
Hate to break your heart but there are thousands across the country that were long time democrats that have left thst party many being blacks because of how criminal it has become. Just do a youtube search.Stop living in the days of kennedy and carter of presidents that made you proud to be a democrat. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

oh and most blacks are behind trump loser.
A small increase is not anywhere CLOSE to "most" dope.
Hate to break your heart but there are thousands across the country that were long time democrats that have left thst party many being blacks because of how criminal it has become. Just do a youtube search.Stop living in the days of kennedy and carter of presidents that made you proud to be a democrat. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Thousands?

Out of 160 million voters?

You can find thousands of anything in that many millions.
That's just stupid

Forum List

Back