Why Trump failed

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Then came the Russia, Russia, Russia, scandal and the continued carnage as the Deep State came after everyone around Trump, and even took out his lawyer. So much for the right to confide in a lawyer and keep it confidential, a right we are all suppose to have. And yes, they got him to turn on Trump as well, despite him swearing to represent him. But in the end, it was all a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations that the entire FBI team were democrats who said they would put Trump away even before the investigation started. The coup attempt, but again, a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations about Biden using his powers to manipulate his son getting wealthy over seas in places like China and the Ukraine, which at the very least was unethical. And as Trump stumbled upon it, they turned the tables and accused him of the very thing Biden was guilty of, hence the impeachment.

With all of that, no one brought to justice, not even so much as a slap on the wrist?

Either Trump is unwilling or unable to address such injustice, either way, it shows a failed Presidency.

Imagine, just one lie to the FBI and you are SUPPOSE to go to jail, let alone destroy the evidence in addition with impunity.

Not one mentally normal person voted for Biden and that is a very scary fact.

All the biggest idiots i know were Hugh trump supporters. Guys like la ram fan.

What you mean to say is that anyone who disagrees with your open borders opinion is an idiot.

I don't believe in open borders. But both Bush and Trump were all for letting Mexican truckers into the united states. I guess truck drivers make too much and Republicans want to ruin that industry too for middle class Americans. Why pay an American $80,000 when you can pay a Mexican trucker half right?

Both parties suck.

Yea but most Americans have decided that one party sucks more than the other. You believe Dems suck more, I believe Republicans suck more. And for the life of me I don't see what you like about Mitch McConnell. Do you believe he's a good man? Of course you do. And you think Pelosi is evil.

I judge them based on the way they vote. McConnell is anti global warming, doesn't want healthcare reform, would ban abortion, won't pass common sense gun legislation, denies global warming is real and he gave Trump a pass for trying to get Ukraine to lie about Biden. Something Republicans didn't do for Nixon when he got caught. But I digress.

Both parties share 90% of the reasons why they suck.
The sexual perversity of the left is overtly worse than the greed of the right.

The sex stuff doesn't affect your life or my life one bit. Trannys in bathrooms is not an issue. It was just a made up issue the GOP used to wind up homophobic voters. Like I said Republicans use wedge issues to get poor people like you to vote with them. Otherwise, fiscally, you have no business voting GOP. But they got you with god, gays, guns and racism.

You just exposed Gays is one of your wedge issues. Lighten up. If you really like freedom then gays have to be free to be themselves too.

It’s obvious you don’t live in or near NYC.
The rest of the nation will go down the morality drain soon enough.

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary and clean the Swamp. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Then came the Russia, Russia, Russia, scandal and the continued carnage as the Deep State came after everyone around Trump, and even took out his lawyer. So much for the right to confide in a lawyer and keep it confidential, a right we are all suppose to have. And yes, they got him to turn on Trump as well, despite him swearing to represent him. But in the end, it was all a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations that the entire FBI team were democrats who said they would put Trump away even before the investigation started. The coup attempt, but again, a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations about Biden using his powers to manipulate his son getting wealthy over seas in places like China and the Ukraine, which at the very least was unethical. And as Trump stumbled upon it, they turned the tables and accused him of the very thing Biden was guilty of, hence the impeachment.

With all of that, no one brought to justice, not even so much as a slap on the wrist?

Either Trump is unwilling or unable to address such injustice, either way, it shows a failed Presidency.

Imagine, just one lie to the FBI and you are SUPPOSE to go to jail, let alone destroy the evidence in addition with impunity.

Won 30% of The Democrat Vote, 40% of the Hispanic Vote, and 20% of the Black Vote, Most votes for a President being re-elected ever, more votes than Obama Bin Lying, greatest Economy ever.

And did this despite the lies of the Satanic Cult of the 666 DemNazi Globalist Party, mounting a COUP for 4 straight years with the help of their Evil Moles inside Government.

He may very well flip this election because even your Uncle Putin knows you cheated. You used Uncle Putin in 2016, and China in 2020.

No wonder this country looks like Venezuela. Our only chance to get our country back is to make sure Biden never is allowed in The White House.

I have to ask everyone here.... How do you like living in China for the last 10 months, and why would you want 4 more years of that
Biden is as illegitimate as Hitler was in 1933 and must be stopped at all costs.

The Gray Menace is part of the coming AntiChrist Kingdom.
Senile Pedophile is Not my President. Go Away China Joe.

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

What you mean to say is that anyone who disagrees with your open borders opinion is an idiot.

I don't believe in open borders. But both Bush and Trump were all for letting Mexican truckers into the united states. I guess truck drivers make too much and Republicans want to ruin that industry too for middle class Americans. Why pay an American $80,000 when you can pay a Mexican trucker half right?

Both parties suck.

Yea but most Americans have decided that one party sucks more than the other. You believe Dems suck more, I believe Republicans suck more. And for the life of me I don't see what you like about Mitch McConnell. Do you believe he's a good man? Of course you do. And you think Pelosi is evil.

I judge them based on the way they vote. McConnell is anti global warming, doesn't want healthcare reform, would ban abortion, won't pass common sense gun legislation, denies global warming is real and he gave Trump a pass for trying to get Ukraine to lie about Biden. Something Republicans didn't do for Nixon when he got caught. But I digress.

The sex stuff doesn't affect your life or my life one bit. Trannys in bathrooms is not an issue. It was just a made up issue the GOP used to wind up homophobic voters. Like I said Republicans use wedge issues to get poor people like you to vote with them. Otherwise, fiscally, you have no business voting GOP. But they got you with god, gays, guns and racism.

You just exposed Gays is one of your wedge issues. Lighten up. If you really like freedom then gays have to be free to be themselves too.

You are a liar and your people are disgusting Pedophiles, and are grooming our children to be your sexual play toys. Biden and Harris are for child prostitution as young as 13 and support child rape so long as the Queers are only 10 years older than their victims. Repent of face the wrath of God! I curse you, and everyone you know who supports the gay agenda. May you burn in Hell forever.

Both parties suck.

You are a liar and your people are disgusting Pedophiles, and are grooming our children to be your sexual play toys. Biden and Harris are for child prostitution as young as 13 and support child rape so long as the Queers are only 10 years older than their victims. Repent of face the wrath of God! I curse you, and everyone you know who supports the gay agenda. May you burn in Hell forever.

SB is hot in the crotch and considers that to be main stream public behavior.

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary and clean the Swamp. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

If the pandemic had not hit the USA Trump would have won easily. That is the only thing Biden had in his favor and that is all he campaigned on. What has Biden done for USA citizens in his almost half a century in Washington.He is talking about stopping all deportations of illegal aliens and giving them US citizenship. He has supported giving illegal aliens free healthcare and all benefits that US citizens get. and of course he will stop construction of the border wall.He will basically open up the US borders.

Both parties suck.

Peace be unto you as well.

If the pandemic had not hit the USA Trump would have won easily. That is the only thing Biden had in his favor and that is all he campaigned on. What has Biden done for USA citizens in his almost half a century in Washington.He is talking about stopping all deportations of illegal aliens and giving them US citizenship. He has supported giving illegal aliens free healthcare and all benefits that US citizens get. and of course he will stop construction of the border wall.He will basically open up the US borders.

No Trump still would have lost. All the black people who showed up to vote Trump out did so not because of the virus but because of BLM bitch.

I do. I lived most of my life 7 miles outside the city and went there often

I now live 40 minutes north

What's your issue with gays? They're generally smart , creative, and very often very wealthy because of that

Both parties suck.

Sex is worse than greed?

What's your issue with gays? They're generally smart , creative, and very often very wealthy because of that
Why would any one care what another does in their bedroom? I am more concerned about what they do outside.

Both parties suck.

Is it? Think about it.

For 2019, only 10% of respondents are confident that they'll have enough put away forretirement, and on average, people say there's a 45% chance that they'll run out of money in retirement.

If this is true then trannys are the least of your worries.

And I would think global warming is more important to you than two guys butt fucking in private.

Why would any one care what another does in their bedroom? I am more concerned about what they do outside.
Here is another MUCH bigger problem in American than gays.

Gay guys don't knock each other up. And when they do have kids they want to be involved in their lives.

It's hetero men who are a big problem in America because they aren't raising kids right. Or raising them at all.

According to 72.2 % of the U.S. population, fatherlessness is the most significant family or social problem facing America.

Won 30% of The Democrat Vote, 40% of the Hispanic Vote, and 20% of the Black Vote, Most votes for a President being re-elected ever, more votes than Obama Bin Lying, greatest Economy ever.

And did this despite the lies of the Satanic Cult of the 666 DemNazi Globalist Party, mounting a COUP for 4 straight years with the help of their Evil Moles inside Government.

He may very well flip this election because even your Uncle Putin knows you cheated. You used Uncle Putin in 2016, and China in 2020.

No wonder this country looks like Venezuela. Our only chance to get our country back is to make sure Biden never is allowed in The White House.

I have to ask everyone here.... How do you like living in China for the last 10 months, and why would you want 4 more years of that
Biden is as illegitimate as Hitler was in 1933 and must be stopped at all costs.

Yes,yes, we know. 80 million voted for Biden. It is pretty clear you know nothing about Adolph..

Trump tried to be Mussolini , he failed.

Both parties suck.

Is it? Think about it.

For 2019, only 10% of respondents are confident that they'll have enough put away forretirement, and on average, people say there's a 45% chance that they'll run out of money in retirement.

If this is true then trannys are the least of your worries.

And I would think global warming is more important to you than two guys butt fucking in private.

You mention global warming. It is so good Biden put John Kerry in that position. Some of his first words were,” We can not do it alone!” He is right but many Countries are way ahead of us including China and Japan.

We need a huge clean infrastructure bill. Try getting it past McConnell.

He didn't fail.

Here's what "success" looks like.

Fck off, Plugo.

He secured SCOTUS, the economy roared, no new wars and he made you bawl like a little bitch

Now get lost
Economy has been doing well since Obama.
He didn't go to war with anyone because he loves dictators and i'm fine with that, but don't forget we still have soldiers in hot spots and dying.
Scotus can always be readjusted and the most important thing his racist cult like yourself will go into hiding a bit.

Sweet Jebus you're ill informed. Syria, Lybia, letting Iran run roughshod and taking US sailors and THEN giving them millions in cardboard boxes?

Sit down loon

Yes,yes, we know. 80 million voted for Biden. It is pretty clear you know nothing about Adolph..

Dumb, if Trump did that you'd be dead

About .001% of Biden voters voted blindly.
Most of you Libs here don’t even know his platform or it’s inevitable ramifications.
Unless, of course, you’re living with a trespasser.

Both parties suck.

Sex is worse than greed?

In the streets?
Yes.
Going to any toilet you identify with?
Yes.
Teaching 1st graders that they’re homosexuals?
Yes.
Teaching high school students that it’s good to have a baby in high school and spend the rest of your life on welfare?
Yes.

Did I post that a person’s private life is objectionable?

Forum List

Back