Why Trump failed

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary and clean the Swamp. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Then came the Russia, Russia, Russia, scandal and the continued carnage as the Deep State came after everyone around Trump, and even took out his lawyer. So much for the right to confide in a lawyer and keep it confidential, a right we are all suppose to have. And yes, they got him to turn on Trump as well, despite him swearing to represent him. But in the end, it was all a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations that the entire FBI team were democrats who said they would put Trump away even before the investigation started. The coup attempt, but again, a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations about Biden using his powers to manipulate his son getting wealthy over seas in places like China and the Ukraine, which at the very least was unethical. And as Trump stumbled upon it, they turned the tables and accused him of the very thing Biden was guilty of, hence the impeachment.

With all of that, no one brought to justice, not even so much as a slap on the wrist?

Either Trump is unwilling or unable to address such injustice, either way, it shows a failed Presidency.

Imagine, just one lie to the FBI and you are SUPPOSE to go to jail, let alone destroy the evidence in addition with impunity.

Trump failed because he was a terrible candidate with an awful record.

80 million votes, retard.
Within 1%, moron.
Why not just be happy that Biden will probably be the next President?
Because you are mentally ill and your Hoodies and Drug Dealers voted against Trump.

Trump didn't get 80 million votes. Biden did.

Trump barely managed 74 million. And has governed over enormous death tolls, a plague that rages out of control, massive unemployment, a damaged economy, a loss of US influence, a weakening of our alliances, and the obliteration of the US's reputation.

He's an incompetent man who did a terrible job. That's why he lost.

Trump barely managed 74 million
Does that mean Biden barely managed 80 million?
I don't even have to ask about whether or not you are psychotic.

Or I was being generous. In truth, Trump hasn't reached 74 million votes yet. His current tally is 73,883,439.

And how is acknowledging that 80,000,000 is larger than 73,883,439 'psychotic'? Do you have something against counting?

Europe and Asia are experience enormous death tolls and they are closer to China and they should have known about COVID before the US.
I guess every leader will be voted out of office.

Or just the incompetent ones who've done a terrible job.

Like our one term president.

I think I'm going to start a Thread tomorrow asking why Liberals are still posting if they truly believe Biden won.
I think you Libs are shitting in your pants and are mentally ill and can't control your behavior.

Election winners are determined by who got the most votes. Is 80,000,000 more than 73,883,439? Is 306 more than 232?

I mean, this isn't particularly complicated.

Why are you still obsessed?

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Then came the Russia, Russia, Russia, scandal and the continued carnage as the Deep State came after everyone around Trump, and even took out his lawyer. So much for the right to confide in a lawyer and keep it confidential, a right we are all suppose to have. And yes, they got him to turn on Trump as well, despite him swearing to represent him. But in the end, it was all a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations that the entire FBI team were democrats who said they would put Trump away even before the investigation started. The coup attempt, but again, a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations about Biden using his powers to manipulate his son getting wealthy over seas in places like China and the Ukraine, which at the very least was unethical. And as Trump stumbled upon it, they turned the tables and accused him of the very thing Biden was guilty of, hence the impeachment.

With all of that, no one brought to justice, not even so much as a slap on the wrist?

Either Trump is unwilling or unable to address such injustice, either way, it shows a failed Presidency.

Imagine, just one lie to the FBI and you are SUPPOSE to go to jail, let alone destroy the evidence in addition with impunity.

He failed because,

1) He was unfit for the office. Not even a basic grasp of government and policy and how they are supposed to work.
2) He had no interest in the actual job of being President. He just like the adoration and attention that came from its stature.
3) He was fundamentally corrupt. Which meant he approached everything from the position of, "how will it help me?".

Hence, the Russia and Ukraine issues..which he brought totally upon himself.
There was never any pivot in him. And the first time his presidency was tested...he failed..miserably.
So the voters showed him the door. No accomplishments. Just a litany of death and destruction.

Wow, talk about alternate reality...

Jones if you can't do anything but spew BS and refuse to back it and funny posts I'll put you in ignore. You panty wearing shitstain

You're just to fcking stupid to realize Trump stuck it to you.

Freaking boot licking know nothing. Man up
Oh my.....:heehee:

You can get lost to, fraud

I'm still waiting on anything but Trump failed!!!

TDS doesn't count. So lose it you idiot progs
I do question how much power only one man has to bring about change.

Perhaps it is impossible.

And I also ask myself, would I put myself in danger going after the mob called the Deep State and risk going out JFK style along with my family?

I dunno.

Obviously Trump has balls...he confronted it. I admire that.

Unlike Jones with no balls and likewise Lil Timmy. Can't say the same for the fraud, Pete
You are doing a step back , back to the Crying Sissy USA with the Old Creepy Hiden at the White House :p

Trump has one more opportunity to appoint a special council to look into the Joe Biden scandal.

I hope he does not take another whiff but it is looking like he will.

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Or the obvious theory. There was no crime!!

Hillary was under no obligation to hand over her personal emails. Would you give your personal stuff to the FBI?!?!

Except for those subpoenas....

Trump did not fail.

Biden's Chinese buddies unleashed the virus that caused a world wide pandemic.

The Democrat's Dirty Tricks Department used the pandemic as a ploy to get fraudulent mail in ballots in addition to the Illegals in lax voter ID Democrat controlled states. They used the fraudulent votes in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes in the swing states to illegally give Biden enough votes to win.

Trump warned us about this scam months ago.

The Chinese got their Big Guy in the White House. Their investment in Hunter Biden paid off. The Useful idiot Moon Bats that voted for this Biden clown help the Chinese achieve their goal.

The thread premise is a lie.

Trump failed because he was just as dishonest as the thread premise.

Panty Boy, because you claim it doesn't make it true

Now explain why Trump failed

Watches Jones scamper away....again

You really are a coward

He failed in his COVID response. If he spent half the energy he spent fighting "liberals" on fighting COVID, he would have sailed to reelection. He has no one to blame but himself.

Europe and Asia have spent 100% of their time on unsuccessfully fighting COVID.

Both have been far more successful than the US. 4% of the population and 20% of the cases, that’s Trump’s legacy.

Sure, with a much larger land mass and super limited border crossings.
You forget that Europe and Asian nations don't let Trespassers in to take jobs away from their citizens.

What the fuck does that ridiculous statement have to do with Trump's dismal COVID response?

Every leader responded the same way.

Not even close...

You really are a coward

He failed in his COVID response. If he spent half the energy he spent fighting "liberals" on fighting COVID, he would have sailed to reelection. He has no one to blame but himself.

Both have been far more successful than the US. 4% of the population and 20% of the cases, that’s Trump’s legacy.

You forget that Europe and Asian nations don't let Trespassers in to take jobs away from their citizens.

What the fuck does that ridiculous statement have to do with Trump's dismal COVID response?

Not even close...

Thanks for admitting you don’t frequent AP, Reuters or BBC.

Not one mentally normal person voted for Biden and that is a very scary fact.

All the biggest idiots i know were Hugh trump supporters. Guys like la ram fan.

What you mean to say is that anyone who disagrees with your open borders opinion is an idiot.

I don't believe in open borders. But both Bush and Trump were all for letting Mexican truckers into the united states. I guess truck drivers make too much and Republicans want to ruin that industry too for middle class Americans. Why pay an American $80,000 when you can pay a Mexican trucker half right?

I remember the trump cultists stating that President Elect Biden would never make it to the first debate....... :heehee:
Remember they said in 2016 that Hillary had a stroke? The poor woman was running around campaigning like a mad woman. So she fainted. At least she's not evil and corrupt like Trump.

I know you guys think Hillary is the devil but actually

You guys cried about maybe 3 lies Hillary told in her life but you excused 1000's of Trump lies. Do you hold liberals to a higher standard?

What you mean to say is that anyone who disagrees with your open borders opinion is an idiot.

I don't believe in open borders. But both Bush and Trump were all for letting Mexican truckers into the united states. I guess truck drivers make too much and Republicans want to ruin that industry too for middle class Americans. Why pay an American $80,000 when you can pay a Mexican trucker half right?

Both parties suck.

You really are a coward

Not even close...

Is it remotely possible for you to be semi coherent? “Other Leaders” have not failed as Trump has and the AP, Reuters and BBC all say so.

You really are a coward

Not even close...

Is it remotely possible for you to be semi coherent? “Other Leaders” have not failed as Trump has and the AP, Reuters and BBC all say so.

Europe and Asia have enforced masks and distancing and are spiking.

He failed because,

1) He was unfit for the office. Not even a basic grasp of government and policy and how they are supposed to work.
2) He had no interest in the actual job of being President. He just like the adoration and attention that came from its stature.
3) He was fundamentally corrupt. Which meant he approached everything from the position of, "how will it help me?".

Hence, the Russia and Ukraine issues..which he brought totally upon himself.
There was never any pivot in him. And the first time his presidency was tested...he failed..miserably.
So the voters showed him the door. No accomplishments. Just a litany of death and destruction.

4) He's a sociopath.

Washington DC has the highest population of sociopaths in the world.

There is a reason for that. They only care about power, which is what the Deep State is all about.

Yes, The Deep State!!!!

Wow you really have an obsession with me the fact that before this post I had not even posted here.you’re just butthurt because you have never been able to refute my facts that the dems are as corrupt as the gop and that Obama expanded bush’s corruption putting in even more dreconian acts against the people.

hey paid shill for the dnc committe sealybobo you might stop being a jerk and stop ignoring how even Snowden said Obama was the same as bush. :ahole-1: Publicly saying that he hoped something could be done for his treatment when Obama got is but Obama covered up for bush,.lol

This clown as always makes up lies about me in his obsession he has over me because everybody that knows me knows I have said many times I did not even want trump in office sense both parties are corrupt,thst I wanted independent Gary Johnson in but sense my boy johnson had no chance,I wanted trump in because the alternative of hitlery was ten times worse same with Biden.

He took you to school there and handed your ass to you on a platter that not one mentally sound Person in America voted for Biden. :itsok: :ahole-1:

Great Recession in Bush's last year, even greater recession in Trump's last year.

Yea, much worse than Bill Clinton, Obama and Hillary. Sure. Idiot.

hey stupid fuck,you keep evading the pesky facts i have asked you over a hundred times to address but you always cowardly evade as you just did now on obama expanding the corruption of Bush lying to the people saying he would reverse bushs dreconian policys of the patriot act but instead expanded them giving the NSA even further powers to illegally spy on us and how he also lied about ending the war expanding the middle east war mr evasive. EVERYBODY knows that.

you keep cowardly evading as well how snowden said he saw no difference under obama than bush coward.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

oh and must suck to be you to have to face facts there are THOUSANDS out there just like gracie who was a long time dem supporter back to her days to jfk until she unlike you,did not ignore facts how obama lied to the people and expanded bushs policys which is why she wisely did not vote for him a second time.:abgg2q.jpg: oh and quit your babble, and bullshit it was disaterous for america when traiter slick willie signed naft that bush drew up that took away millions of jobs sending them to mexico.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

oh and most blacks are behind trump loser.

Sorry loser he kept his promise

The key development on President Barack Obama's promise was the passage of the USA Freedom Act on June 2, 2015. After signing two reauthorizations of the Patriot Act that left most its central features intact, Obama signed major revisions into law that affected the bulk collection of telephone metadata and the operations of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court.

Neema Guliani at the American Civil Liberties Union characterizes the oversight as "better than the dismal status quo," but hardly ironclad.

To be sure, the advocates say the new law is better than the Patriot Act, but they see loopholes.

She also noted that Obama signed the reauthorization of another law, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, which she said leaves open the potential for warrantless wiretaps.

Nonetheless, Obama promised to change the Patriot Act to increase oversight of government surveillance. He didn't say how robust that oversight would be, and even the critics agree that the country has more today than before. We rate this Promise Kept.

Both parties suck.

Yea but most Americans have decided that one party sucks more than the other. You believe Dems suck more, I believe Republicans suck more. And for the life of me I don't see what you like about Mitch McConnell. Do you believe he's a good man? Of course you do. And you think Pelosi is evil.

I judge them based on the way they vote. McConnell is anti global warming, doesn't want healthcare reform, would ban abortion, won't pass common sense gun legislation, denies global warming is real and he gave Trump a pass for trying to get Ukraine to lie about Biden. Something Republicans didn't do for Nixon when he got caught. But I digress.

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary and clean the Swamp. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Please get yourself informed....

There is no evidence Hillary lied. To lie you need to prove she made a false statement and she knew it was wrong.

Flynn lied to FBI... He admitted it... by the way he also lied to VP as well...

Russia, GOP Senate Intel Committee was very clear that the Trump Campaign gave information to the Russians and the Russians helped Trump.

The problem trump had was with actual reality and facts. As soon anything goes near perjury or lying to the FBI, everyone backs off... This is because you go to jail for doing those things... You are happy with people lying to the FBI (by your own admission), the FBI are not... Judges don't let perjury slide...
You are asking why didn't Trump act more like a dictator...

Both parties suck.

Yea but most Americans have decided that one party sucks more than the other. You believe Dems suck more, I believe Republicans suck more. And for the life of me I don't see what you like about Mitch McConnell. Do you believe he's a good man? Of course you do. And you think Pelosi is evil.

I judge them based on the way they vote. McConnell is anti global warming, doesn't want healthcare reform, would ban abortion, won't pass common sense gun legislation, denies global warming is real and he gave Trump a pass for trying to get Ukraine to lie about Biden. Something Republicans didn't do for Nixon when he got caught. But I digress.

Both parties share 90% of the reasons why they suck.
The sexual perversity of the left is overtly worse than the greed of the right.

Both parties suck.

Both parties share 90% of the reasons why they suck.
The sexual perversity of the left is overtly worse than the greed of the right.

The sex stuff doesn't affect your life or my life one bit. Trannys in bathrooms is not an issue. It was just a made up issue the GOP used to wind up homophobic voters. Like I said Republicans use wedge issues to get poor people like you to vote with them. Otherwise, fiscally, you have no business voting GOP. But they got you with god, gays, guns and racism.

You just exposed Gays is one of your wedge issues. Lighten up. If you really like freedom then gays have to be free to be themselves too.

New Topics

Forum List

Back