Why Trump failed

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary and clean the Swamp. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Then came the Russia, Russia, Russia, scandal and the continued carnage as the Deep State came after everyone around Trump, and even took out his lawyer. So much for the right to confide in a lawyer and keep it confidential, a right we are all suppose to have. And yes, they got him to turn on Trump as well, despite him swearing to represent him. But in the end, it was all a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations that the entire FBI team were democrats who said they would put Trump away even before the investigation started. The coup attempt, but again, a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations about Biden using his powers to manipulate his son getting wealthy over seas in places like China and the Ukraine, which at the very least was unethical. And as Trump stumbled upon it, they turned the tables and accused him of the very thing Biden was guilty of, hence the impeachment.

With all of that, no one brought to justice, not even so much as a slap on the wrist?

Either Trump is unwilling or unable to address such injustice, either way, it shows a failed Presidency.

Imagine, just one lie to the FBI and you are SUPPOSE to go to jail, let alone destroy the evidence in addition with impunity.

These Administrative Agencies are clearly beyond the control of the President. Schumer, one of the most powerful members of the Legislative branch made it clear that he fears them, and that the President should too.

Well, they didn't manage to prevent Trump's election, or to drive him from office before he completed his term, but, they certainly resisted being cleaned up or drained. If one man could do it, Trump would have done it, but, there is no doubt that a determined Congress and President can do it, but, it will take both Houses and the President. With that, these Administrative Agencies can be dried up by cutting off their cash flow, absent the needed reforms.

Pelosi will never do that, so it will not happen before 2023, and Biden will not do that, so this awaits 2025.

We'll survive the interim. Make no mistake, WE THE PEOPLE lead this Great Nation and those bastards days are numbered.

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary and clean the Swamp. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Then came the Russia, Russia, Russia, scandal and the continued carnage as the Deep State came after everyone around Trump, and even took out his lawyer. So much for the right to confide in a lawyer and keep it confidential, a right we are all suppose to have. And yes, they got him to turn on Trump as well, despite him swearing to represent him. But in the end, it was all a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations that the entire FBI team were democrats who said they would put Trump away even before the investigation started. The coup attempt, but again, a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations about Biden using his powers to manipulate his son getting wealthy over seas in places like China and the Ukraine, which at the very least was unethical. And as Trump stumbled upon it, they turned the tables and accused him of the very thing Biden was guilty of, hence the impeachment.

With all of that, no one brought to justice, not even so much as a slap on the wrist?

Either Trump is unwilling or unable to address such injustice, either way, it shows a failed Presidency.

Imagine, just one lie to the FBI and you are SUPPOSE to go to jail, let alone destroy the evidence in addition with impunity.

These Administrative Agencies are clearly beyond the control of the President. Schumer, one of the most powerful members of the Legislative branch made it clear that he fears them, and that the President should too.

Well, they didn't manage to prevent Trump's election, or to drive him from office before he completed his term, but, they certainly resisted being cleaned up or drained. If one man could do it, Trump would have done it, but, there is no doubt that a determined Congress and President can do it, but, it will take both Houses and the President. With that, these Administrative Agencies can be dried up by cutting off their cash flow, absent the needed reforms.

Pelosi will never do that, so it will not happen before 2023, and Biden will not do that, so this awaits 2025.

We'll survive the interim. Make no mistake, WE THE PEOPLE lead this Great Nation and those bastards days are numbered.

Or......Trump just lost. It happens. Ask Hillary.

You don't need your elaborate conspiracy. Its completely unnecessary to describe what happened.

Jones if you can't do anything but spew BS and refuse to back it and funny posts I'll put you in ignore. You panty wearing shitstain

You're just to fcking stupid to realize Trump stuck it to you.

Freaking boot licking know nothing. Man up
Oh my.....:heehee:

You can get lost to, fraud

I'm still waiting on anything but Trump failed!!!

TDS doesn't count. So lose it you idiot progs
I do question how much power only one man has to bring about change.

Perhaps it is impossible.

And I also ask myself, would I put myself in danger going after the mob called the Deep State and risk going out JFK style along with my family?

I dunno.

Oh brother.

Why he failed?

He was garbage and his followers acted like garbage.

There are too many instances to count that are in the public record of both being true. That he got as many votes in 2020 as he did is a sad commentary on this nation and doesn't bode well for our future

You don't need your elaborate conspiracy. Its completely unnecessary to describe what happened.

The Left made certain that they could cheat and that stolen ballots could not be removed from the count because they doubted that Biden could win a fair election, so, now you have a president that even nearly a 1/3rd of Democrats thinks stole the election. The Left brought this on themselves. If you want to prove that you can win without cheating and then quit making sure that you can steal elections.

The Left made certain that they could cheat and that stolen ballots could not be removed from the count because they doubted that Biden could win a fair election, so, now you have a president that even nearly a 1/3rd of Democrats thinks stole the election. The Left brought this on themselves. If you want to prove that you can win without cheating and then quit making sure that you can steal elections.

Or....you *imagine* that the 'left' did anything.

Remember, you're making up your story as you type it. You can't actually factually establish your stolen vote narrative. You've even incorporated your completely lack of evidence into your fantastically complicated story.

Here's a simpler, far more plausible explanation that matches the evidence: Trump just lost.

It happens.

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

The thread premise is a lie.

Trump failed because he was just as dishonest as the thread premise.

Panty Boy, because you claim it doesn't make it true

Now explain why Trump failed

Watches Jones scamper away....again

You really are a coward

He failed in his COVID response. If he spent half the energy he spent fighting "liberals" on fighting COVID, he would have sailed to reelection. He has no one to blame but himself.

Europe and Asia have spent 100% of their time on unsuccessfully fighting COVID.

Both have been far more successful than the US. 4% of the population and 20% of the cases, that’s Trump’s legacy.

Sure, with a much larger land mass and super limited border crossings.
You forget that Europe and Asian nations don't let Trespassers in to take jobs away from their citizens.

What the fuck does that ridiculous statement have to do with Trump's dismal COVID response?

He didn't fail.

Here's what "success" looks like.

Fck off, Plugo.

He secured SCOTUS, the economy roared, no new wars and he made you bawl like a little bitch

Now get lost
Seems like you've been bawling like a little bitch for 3 weeks now. Only 4 years to go fuck face. Get used to your posture.

Sit down, lardass.

How's that? I'm not bawling I'm rolling my eyes at you idiot loons. Way too many questions about your senile, dementia ridden, pedo's "victory".

Now stay the fck away from me, lesbo

He didn't fail.

Fck off, Plugo.

He secured SCOTUS, the economy roared, no new wars and he made you bawl like a little bitch

Now get lost
Seems like you've been bawling like a little bitch for 3 weeks now. Only 4 years to go fuck face. Get used to your posture.

Sit down, lardass.

How's that? I'm not bawling I'm rolling my eyes at you idiot loons. Way too many questions about your senile, dementia ridden, pedo's "victory".

Now stay the fck away from me, lesbo

Biden winning has made your head explode and your BDS is rapidly advancing. Only 4 years + to go fuck face.

He didn't fail.

Fck off, Plugo.

Now get lost
Economy has been doing well since Obama.
He didn't go to war with anyone because he loves dictators and i'm fine with that, but don't forget we still have soldiers in hot spots and dying.
Scotus can always be readjusted and the most important thing his racist cult like yourself will go into hiding a bit.

Remember, you're making up your story as you type it. You can't actually factually establish your stolen vote narrative. You've even incorporated your completely lack of evidence into your fantastically complicated story.

Here's a simpler, far more plausible explanation that matches the evidence: Trump just lost.

It happens.

No. If the Left thought they could win the presidency without cheating, they wouldn't make sure that they could cheat. Maybe next time will have a clearly fair and verifiable election.

DEMOCRATS CONFRONT A NEW REALITY — A TINY MAJORITY IN THE HOUSE
When the dust settles from the 2020 election, House Democrats will find themselves with a very slender majority, possibly just four seats more than the majority threshold of 218. Whatever the precise number, the margin will be the smallest in the House in two decades.

Thus, just a few defections on any legislation will prevent the Democrats from passing it, unless some Republicans join them. Few if any Republican are likely to help the Dems pass anything controversial.

It happens.

No. If the Left thought they could win the presidency without cheating, they wouldn't make sure that they could cheat. Maybe next time will have a clearly fair and verifiable election.

Or....Trump just lost. And you're clinging to the 'fraud' narrative because its easier than confronting the reality that you couldn't persuade the majority of the electorate.....and ran with a poor candidate with a terrible record.

Your conspiracy is not only factually baseless and fantastically complicated....its unnecessary. Trump was not a great candidate. And people tend to vote their wallet. With a damaged economy, Trump was vulnerable.

And just lost an election. It happens to somebody in every election.

With all of that, no one brought to justice, not even so much as a slap on the wrist.

All that you claimed happened above this statement and after this statement, is simply not reality, not true....though YOU may think it is, due to your alternative to reality closed right wing media loop.

There have been no punishments to these people that you claim did those things that you were told,

because they DID NOT occur... it was all right wing spin and hype.

Last edited:
I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

You really are a coward

He failed in his COVID response. If he spent half the energy he spent fighting "liberals" on fighting COVID, he would have sailed to reelection. He has no one to blame but himself.

Right, I can't wait till Biden is in there so he can mail us magic underwear to protect us.

You have Biden confused with Romney. He wears the magic underwear. Biden is Catholic. Not that facts seem to matter here!

Jones if you can't do anything but spew BS and refuse to back it and funny posts I'll put you in ignore. You panty wearing shitstain

You're just to fcking stupid to realize Trump stuck it to you.

Freaking boot licking know nothing. Man up
Oh my.....:heehee:

You can get lost to, fraud

I'm still waiting on anything but Trump failed!!!

TDS doesn't count. So lose it you idiot progs
He lost an election, that is failure.

He failed because he lacked the temperament, the maturity, the intelligence, the empathy, and the competence for the job.

Outside of that, he was REALLY GREAT!

:113:
So, basically, he was on par?

Cool.

Oh, but he was also a meanie. So, you voted for uber authoritarian, Kommie Kamletoe Harris.

:laughing0301:

One might call that "stupid" but I think you're just FAKE!!!
You just don't stop.

Y'know, it appears that at some point, you have been led to believe that I care about your opinion of me.

If that is the case, and if I had anything to do with that, please accept my apologies.
Be careful ...they might put you on ignore

BWAHAHAHAAHA
He failed because he lacked the temperament, the maturity, the intelligence, the empathy, and the competence for the job.

Outside of that, he was REALLY GREAT!

:113:
So, basically, he was on par?

Cool.

Oh, but he was also a meanie. So, you voted for uber authoritarian, Kommie Kamletoe Harris.

:laughing0301:

One might call that "stupid" but I think you're just FAKE!!!
You just don't stop.

Y'know, it appears that at some point, you have been led to believe that I care about your opinion of me.

If that is the case, and if I had anything to do with that, please accept my apologies.
Be careful ...they might put you on ignore

BWAHAHAHAAHA
That would be nice. Their increasingly emotional leg-humping does get a little creepy.

You really are a coward

Europe and Asia have spent 100% of their time on unsuccessfully fighting COVID.

Both have been far more successful than the US. 4% of the population and 20% of the cases, that’s Trump’s legacy.

Sure, with a much larger land mass and super limited border crossings.
You forget that Europe and Asian nations don't let Trespassers in to take jobs away from their citizens.

What the fuck does that ridiculous statement have to do with Trump's dismal COVID response?

Every leader responded the same way.

New Topics

Forum List

Back