Why Trump failed

He didn't fail.

Depends on what your idea of success is. If you wanted to further divide Americans along racial lines I'd say he was a complete success. If you wanted to weaken our ties with our traditional allies like NATO and the EU then I's say he was a success. If you wanted to weaken our military's ability to make and keep allies who trust us to be around for the duration. I'd say he was a success.

You don't matter to me

Trump is America first....unlike your blind ass

Blindboo sits there....well I never.

Imbecile
awwww.....

Dumb pup. Now how did he fail except make you curl up in the fetal position?

We can do this until Biden slips away into mental abyss... probably a year from now.

And you voted for him? Hahahaha

I focused on a few of his goals that were successes.

He didn't fail.
Trump's big mistake to date was not calling out the millions of Americas home civilian guard. They are the patriotic pool of citizen's America has always drawn on during a crisis. And this is a crisis of immense proportions. That dog isn't even sworn in yet already he is attacking our cherished constitution while surrounding himself with wealthy liberal advisors. Better wake up America.

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Then came the Russia, Russia, Russia, scandal and the continued carnage as the Deep State came after everyone around Trump, and even took out his lawyer. So much for the right to confide in a lawyer and keep it confidential, a right we are all suppose to have. And yes, they got him to turn on Trump as well, despite him swearing to represent him. But in the end, it was all a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations that the entire FBI team were democrats who said they would put Trump away even before the investigation started. The coup attempt, but again, a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations about Biden using his powers to manipulate his son getting wealthy over seas in places like China and the Ukraine, which at the very least was unethical. And as Trump stumbled upon it, they turned the tables and accused him of the very thing Biden was guilty of, hence the impeachment.

With all of that, no one brought to justice, not even so much as a slap on the wrist?

Either Trump is unwilling or unable to address such injustice, either way, it shows a failed Presidency.

Imagine, just one lie to the FBI and you are SUPPOSE to go to jail, let alone destroy the evidence in addition with impunity.

He failed because,

1) He was unfit for the office. Not even a basic grasp of government and policy and how they are supposed to work.
2) He had no interest in the actual job of being President. He just like the adoration and attention that came from its stature.
3) He was fundamentally corrupt. Which meant he approached everything from the position of, "how will it help me?".

Hence, the Russia and Ukraine issues..which he brought totally upon himself.
There was never any pivot in him. And the first time his presidency was tested...he failed..miserably.
So the voters showed him the door. No accomplishments. Just a litany of death and destruction.

So, instead, you vote for a guy who is:
1. Fundamentally unfit for ANY office and who will likely not last a year
2. Has no interest in the job, but appears to want to sell influence to anyone with money
3. Is fundamentally corrupt. See 2
4. Will be replaced in a year by the most commie leftist EVER to serve in the Senate

Is it too soon to talk about how Biden will be a shittasick disaster (if actually inaugurated).

Until I got to #4 I was sure you were talking about Trump.

That's because u may be just another fool liberal

He didn't fail.

except for failed economy and unemployment, and worst crisis management in history, of course in addition to fraud and corruption like never before...

1606256204959.png

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Then came the Russia, Russia, Russia, scandal and the continued carnage as the Deep State came after everyone around Trump, and even took out his lawyer. So much for the right to confide in a lawyer and keep it confidential, a right we are all suppose to have. And yes, they got him to turn on Trump as well, despite him swearing to represent him. But in the end, it was all a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations that the entire FBI team were democrats who said they would put Trump away even before the investigation started. The coup attempt, but again, a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations about Biden using his powers to manipulate his son getting wealthy over seas in places like China and the Ukraine, which at the very least was unethical. And as Trump stumbled upon it, they turned the tables and accused him of the very thing Biden was guilty of, hence the impeachment.

With all of that, no one brought to justice, not even so much as a slap on the wrist?

Either Trump is unwilling or unable to address such injustice, either way, it shows a failed Presidency.

Imagine, just one lie to the FBI and you are SUPPOSE to go to jail, let alone destroy the evidence in addition with impunity.

The thread premise is a lie.

Trump failed because he was just as dishonest as the thread premise.

Panty Boy, because you claim it doesn't make it true

Now explain why Trump failed

Watches Jones scamper away....again

You really are a coward

He failed in his COVID response. If he spent half the energy he spent fighting "liberals" on fighting COVID, he would have sailed to reelection. He has no one to blame but himself.

Europe and Asia have spent 100% of their time on unsuccessfully fighting COVID.

Both have been far more successful than the US. 4% of the population and 20% of the cases, that’s Trump’s legacy.

He didn't fail.

Here's what "success" looks like.

That looks like major election fraud to me. Kinda like the bogus addresses in Georgia saying they are legitimate registered voters.
A “bad address” does not mean an illegitimate voter. We create addresses for homeless voters in the precincts where they sleep. It’s not a “real” address, but it’s perfectly legal.

Not one mentally normal person voted for Biden and that is a very scary fact.

All the biggest idiots i know were Hugh trump supporters. Guys like la ram fan.

Wow you really have an obsession with me the fact that before this post I had not even posted here.you’re just butthurt because you have never been able to refute my facts that the dems are as corrupt as the gop and that Obama expanded bush’s corruption putting in even more dreconian acts against the people.

hey paid shill for the dnc committe sealybobo you might stop being a jerk and stop ignoring how even Snowden said Obama was the same as bush. :ahole-1: Publicly saying that he hoped something could be done for his treatment when Obama got is but Obama covered up for bush,.lol

This clown as always makes up lies about me in his obsession he has over me because everybody that knows me knows I have said many times I did not even want trump in office sense both parties are corrupt,thst I wanted independent Gary Johnson in but sense my boy johnson had no chance,I wanted trump in because the alternative of hitlery was ten times worse same with Biden.

He took you to school there and handed your ass to you on a platter that not one mentally sound Person in America voted for Biden. :itsok: :ahole-1:

Great Recession in Bush's last year, even greater recession in Trump's last year.

Yea, much worse than Bill Clinton, Obama and Hillary. Sure. Idiot.

hey stupid fuck,you keep evading the pesky facts i have asked you over a hundred times to address but you always cowardly evade as you just did now on obama expanding the corruption of Bush lying to the people saying he would reverse bushs dreconian policys of the patriot act but instead expanded them giving the NSA even further powers to illegally spy on us and how he also lied about ending the war expanding the middle east war mr evasive. EVERYBODY knows that.

you keep cowardly evading as well how snowden said he saw no difference under obama than bush coward.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

oh and must suck to be you to have to face facts there are THOUSANDS out there just like gracie who was a long time dem supporter back to her days to jfk until she unlike you,did not ignore facts how obama lied to the people and expanded bushs policys which is why she wisely did not vote for him a second time.:abgg2q.jpg: oh and quit your babble, and bullshit it was disaterous for america when traiter slick willie signed naft that bush drew up that took away millions of jobs sending them to mexico.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

oh and most blacks are behind trump loser.

He didn't fail.

Here's what "success" looks like.

That looks like major election fraud to me. Kinda like the bogus addresses in Georgia saying they are legitimate registered voters.

Whelp -- when you start with a country sporting a dismal 50-60% participation rate, and then suddenly you bring in 25-30 million more people to the polls, everybody's vote totals are gonna go up, simple math. Bigger base.

I dunno what the fuck the OP was doing when they went over this basic shit in grammar school. Apparently jerking off to "Dick and Jane" books.

That's one fucked up OPINION. Learn the difference between opinion and fact
Back it, Soy Boy....if not get the fck off the thread.
Awww...the poor bitch is triggered.

Take a deep breath , Tomorrow's another day. You'll find some other Palin like moron to back soon enough

Trump failed to get elected because he is stupd. Because he's an awful person and an awful leader.

When the virus hit, all he could think about was how it was going to make HIM look. What an imbecile.
'
He knew, but was too stupid to realize, that it was dramatically different. That it was going to be a catastrophe. That it had to be dealt with.

He chose not to do that,. He thought he could bullshit his way through it like he has done his entire life.

All he had to do was what Rudy did on 911 or what Cuomo did in NY.

Talk to the American people. Project an image of concern and admit that times were about to get hard. That we could get through it together. That we could deal with it.

But he doesn't have that in him. He couldn't even PRETEND.

So he failed. He was rejected.

That's really all there is to it.

He failed because he lacked the temperament, the maturity, the intelligence, the empathy, and the competence for the job.

Outside of that, he was REALLY GREAT!

:113:
So, basically, he was on par?

Cool.

Oh, but he was also a meanie. So, you voted for uber authoritarian, Kommie Kamletoe Harris.

:laughing0301:

One might call that "stupid" but I think you're just FAKE!!!
You just don't stop.

Y'know, it appears that at some point, you have been led to believe that I care about your opinion of me.

If that is the case, and if I had anything to do with that, please accept my apologies.
Be careful ...they might put you on ignore

BWAHAHAHAAHA

That's one fucked up OPINION. Learn the difference between opinion and fact
Back it, Soy Boy....if not get the fck off the thread.
Awww...the poor bitch is triggered.

Take a deep breath , Tomorrow's another day. You'll find some other Palin like moron to back soon enough
Face it, BLM guy, you're too mentally ill to accept the truth.

You really are a coward

He failed in his COVID response. If he spent half the energy he spent fighting "liberals" on fighting COVID, he would have sailed to reelection. He has no one to blame but himself.

Both have been far more successful than the US. 4% of the population and 20% of the cases, that’s Trump’s legacy.

Sure, with a much larger land mass and super limited border crossings.
You forget that Europe and Asian nations don't let Trespassers in to take jobs away from their citizens.

He failed because he lacked the temperament, the maturity, the intelligence, the empathy, and the competence for the job.

Outside of that, he was REALLY GREAT!

:113:
So, basically, he was on par?

Cool.

Oh, but he was also a meanie. So, you voted for uber authoritarian, Kommie Kamletoe Harris.

:laughing0301:

One might call that "stupid" but I think you're just FAKE!!!
You just don't stop.

Y'know, it appears that at some point, you have been led to believe that I care about your opinion of me.

If that is the case, and if I had anything to do with that, please accept my apologies.
Be careful ...they might put you on ignore

BWAHAHAHAAHA
i dont have YOU on ignore but i dont read your bullshit lies and propaganda america hater because i am smart in the fact i do this with you:trolls: if he did put you on ignore,it would be very smart sense thats all you have to offer and you trolls evade the evidence claiming there is none of vote fraud when there are tons of threads all over the boards that prove your a fucking lying troll

stupid to feed trolls like you who we both know,only sees what they WANT to see. oh and have fun talking to yourself,sense again,i never read your babble.

All the biggest idiots i know were Hugh trump supporters. Guys like la ram fan.

Wow you really have an obsession with me the fact that before this post I had not even posted here.you’re just butthurt because you have never been able to refute my facts that the dems are as corrupt as the gop and that Obama expanded bush’s corruption putting in even more dreconian acts against the people.

hey paid shill for the dnc committe sealybobo you might stop being a jerk and stop ignoring how even Snowden said Obama was the same as bush. :ahole-1: Publicly saying that he hoped something could be done for his treatment when Obama got is but Obama covered up for bush,.lol

This clown as always makes up lies about me in his obsession he has over me because everybody that knows me knows I have said many times I did not even want trump in office sense both parties are corrupt,thst I wanted independent Gary Johnson in but sense my boy johnson had no chance,I wanted trump in because the alternative of hitlery was ten times worse same with Biden.

He took you to school there and handed your ass to you on a platter that not one mentally sound Person in America voted for Biden. :itsok: :ahole-1:

Great Recession in Bush's last year, even greater recession in Trump's last year.

Yea, much worse than Bill Clinton, Obama and Hillary. Sure. Idiot.

hey stupid fuck,you keep evading the pesky facts i have asked you over a hundred times to address but you always cowardly evade as you just did now on obama expanding the corruption of Bush lying to the people saying he would reverse bushs dreconian policys of the patriot act but instead expanded them giving the NSA even further powers to illegally spy on us and how he also lied about ending the war expanding the middle east war mr evasive. EVERYBODY knows that.

you keep cowardly evading as well how snowden said he saw no difference under obama than bush coward.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

oh and must suck to be you to have to face facts there are THOUSANDS out there just like gracie who was a long time dem supporter back to her days to jfk until she unlike you,did not ignore facts how obama lied to the people and expanded bushs policys which is why she wisely did not vote for him a second time.:abgg2q.jpg: oh and quit your babble, and bullshit it was disaterous for america when traiter slick willie signed naft that bush drew up that took away millions of jobs sending them to mexico.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

oh and most blacks are behind trump loser.

must suck to be smellybozo and know there are THOUSANDS same as gracie who got wise and left the democrat party,it was a very hard decision for gracie to make the fact she had been alifelong democrat sense jfk.but unlike smellybozo,she did not ignore facts that jfk is rolling over in his grave right now how corrupt the dem party has become and that Obama lied to the people and not only contiuned bushs policys,but expanded them,.:cuckoo:

here is the proof in the pudding there are thousands out there same as patriot gracie is,that have wised up and lef the corrupt dem party machine.:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

smellybozo can only sling shit in defeat like the money troll he is as can all dem lovers.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You really are a coward

Social programs have been bad for many decades and you never said a word. Slow down Repubs voters. Slow down and let the system slowly collapse if they take from you. Let the quality of your work reduce to the level of the worst employee. Shuffle along in what you do. Do the jim jam. You Progs.....Pensions must be reduced in real terms in any way. But in a human way also. You are pissed at people living who are privileged by your agendas. Many are of your own though.

Slow down Repubs voters. Slow down and let the system slowly collapse if they take from you. Let the quality of your work reduce to the level of the worst employee. Shuffle along in what you do. Do the jim jam
As an employer I will keep that in mind when hiring.

Forum List

Back