Why Trump failed

He didn't fail.

Depends on what your idea of success is. If you wanted to further divide Americans along racial lines I'd say he was a complete success. If you wanted to weaken our ties with our traditional allies like NATO and the EU then I's say he was a success. If you wanted to weaken our military's ability to make and keep allies who trust us to be around for the duration. I'd say he was a success.

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Then came the Russia, Russia, Russia, scandal and the continued carnage as the Deep State came after everyone around Trump, and even took out his lawyer. So much for the right to confide in a lawyer and keep it confidential, a right we are all suppose to have. And yes, they got him to turn on Trump as well, despite him swearing to represent him. But in the end, it was all a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations that the entire FBI team were democrats who said they would put Trump away even before the investigation started. The coup attempt, but again, a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations about Biden using his powers to manipulate his son getting wealthy over seas in places like China and the Ukraine, which at the very least was unethical. And as Trump stumbled upon it, they turned the tables and accused him of the very thing Biden was guilty of, hence the impeachment.

With all of that, no one brought to justice, not even so much as a slap on the wrist?

Either Trump is unwilling or unable to address such injustice, either way, it shows a failed Presidency.

Imagine, just one lie to the FBI and you are SUPPOSE to go to jail, let alone destroy the evidence in addition with impunity.

Or the obvious theory. There was no crime!!

Hillary was under no obligation to hand over her personal emails. Would you give your personal stuff to the FBI?!?!

If done lawfully, the refusal to turn over personal emails amounts to obstruction of the law.

I remember hearing Trump say that he would lock up Hillary. At the time, we all snickered and knew that this was probably bogus, even though we all knew that Hillary lied her arse off and the FBI did nothing about such lies, while later trying to put Flynn in jail for one supposed lie.

Then came the Russia, Russia, Russia, scandal and the continued carnage as the Deep State came after everyone around Trump, and even took out his lawyer. So much for the right to confide in a lawyer and keep it confidential, a right we are all suppose to have. And yes, they got him to turn on Trump as well, despite him swearing to represent him. But in the end, it was all a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations that the entire FBI team were democrats who said they would put Trump away even before the investigation started. The coup attempt, but again, a big nothing burger. And then came the revelations about Biden using his powers to manipulate his son getting wealthy over seas in places like China and the Ukraine, which at the very least was unethical. And as Trump stumbled upon it, they turned the tables and accused him of the very thing Biden was guilty of, hence the impeachment.

With all of that, no one brought to justice, not even so much as a slap on the wrist?

Either Trump is unwilling or unable to address such injustice, either way, it shows a failed Presidency.

Imagine, just one lie to the FBI and you are SUPPOSE to go to jail, let alone destroy the evidence in addition with impunity.

He failed because,

1) He was unfit for the office. Not even a basic grasp of government and policy and how they are supposed to work.
2) He had no interest in the actual job of being President. He just like the adoration and attention that came from its stature.
3) He was fundamentally corrupt. Which meant he approached everything from the position of, "how will it help me?".

Hence, the Russia and Ukraine issues..which he brought totally upon himself.
There was never any pivot in him. And the first time his presidency was tested...he failed..miserably.
So the voters showed him the door. No accomplishments. Just a litany of death and destruction.

So, instead, you vote for a guy who is:
1. Fundamentally unfit for ANY office and who will likely not last a year
2. Has no interest in the job, but appears to want to sell influence to anyone with money
3. Is fundamentally corrupt. See 2
4. Will be replaced in a year by the most commie leftist EVER to serve in the Senate

Is it too soon to talk about how Biden will be a shittasick disaster (if actually inaugurated).

Jones if you can't do anything but spew BS and refuse to back it and funny posts I'll put you in ignore. You panty wearing shitstain

You're just to fcking stupid to realize Trump stuck it to you.

Freaking boot licking know nothing. Man up
Oh my.....:heehee:

You can get lost to, fraud

I'm still waiting on anything but Trump failed!!!

TDS doesn't count. So lose it you idiot progs
I do question how much power only one man has to bring about change.

Perhaps it is impossible.

And I also ask myself, would I put myself in danger going after the mob called the Deep State and risk going out JFK style along with my family?

I dunno.

Obviously Trump has balls...he confronted it. I admire that.

Unlike Jones with no balls and likewise Lil Timmy. Can't say the same for the fraud, Pete

He failed because,

1) He was unfit for the office. Not even a basic grasp of government and policy and how they are supposed to work.
2) He had no interest in the actual job of being President. He just like the adoration and attention that came from its stature.
3) He was fundamentally corrupt. Which meant he approached everything from the position of, "how will it help me?".

There was never any pivot in him. And the first time his presidency was tested...he failed..miserably.
So the voters showed him the door. No accomplishments. Just a litany of death and destruction.

2. Has no interest in the job, but appears to want to sell influence to anyone with money
4. Will be replaced in a year by the most commie leftist EVER to serve in the Senate

Is it too soon to talk about how Biden will be a shittasick disaster (if actually inaugurated).

Again, you Trump supporters have completely lost your sense of reason and objectivity. You really do worship this man. Biden is a career politician and centrist. I expect him and his staff to behave like..well..politicians. I know it's difficult to remember back before January, 2017 but don't worry, it'll be OK. In the last three weeks, Biden and his staff have shown more leadership than Trump and his miscreants have in four years. He isn't even President but he has more of a plan to combat the virus than Trump and Pence managed to put forth...in 11 months. And Harris?...she's left center (more center than left) so I have no idea what your are talking about.

Biden won. Trump lost. Biden will be inaugurated on 1/20/2021.
I suggest you come to terms with that.

Hillary was under no obligation to hand over her personal emails. Would you give your personal stuff to the FBI?!?!

Like tax returns you little imbecile?

Thanks for the reminder that Trump ignores all kinds of subpoena and you dont give a crap. But HILLARY!

He didn't fail.

Depends on what your idea of success is. If you wanted to further divide Americans along racial lines I'd say he was a complete success. If you wanted to weaken our ties with our traditional allies like NATO and the EU then I's say he was a success. If you wanted to weaken our military's ability to make and keep allies who trust us to be around for the duration. I'd say he was a success.

You don't matter to me

Trump is America first....unlike your blind ass

Blindboo sits there....well I never.

Imbecile

If done lawfully, the refusal to turn over personal emails amounts to obstruction of the law.

They had no legal right to her personal emails.

He didn't fail.
He certainly did – the entire Trump ‘administration’ was an unmitigated failure.
Yep, with the economy improving, even with Covid.

No wars started, the first President in a long time to not go to war.

A peace deal with Israel and her Arab neighbors, something John Kerry said was impossible to do without the terrorist organization the PLO involved, yep, Trump was an unmitigated disaster.

What Trump did was buy us time until the great reset by the Deep State.

They had no legal right to her personal emails.

Sure they did.

That's a lie

Not one mentally normal person voted for Biden and that is a very scary fact.

All the biggest idiots i know were Hugh trump supporters. Guys like la ram fan.

He failed because he lacked the temperament, the maturity, the intelligence, the empathy, and the competence for the job.

Outside of that, he was REALLY GREAT!

:113:
So, basically, he was on par?

Cool.

Oh, but he was also a meanie. So, you voted for uber authoritarian, Kommie Kamletoe Harris.

:laughing0301:

One might call that "stupid" but I think you're just FAKE!!!

He failed because,

Again, you Trump supporters have completely lost your sense of reason and objectivity. You really do worship this man. Biden is a career politician and centrist. I expect him and his staff to behave like..well..politicians. I know it's difficult to remember back before January, 2017 but don't worry, it'll be OK. In the last three weeks, Biden and his staff have shown more leadership than Trump and his miscreants have in four years. He isn't even President but he has more of a plan to combat the virus than Trump and Pence managed to put forth...in 11 months. And Harris?...she's left center (more center than left) so I have no idea what your are talking about.

Biden won. Trump lost. Biden will be inaugurated on 1/20/2021.
I suggest you come to terms with that.

All leadership means is the media not attacking you 24/7.

Now they will praise his every step and go back to sleep.

He failed because he lacked the temperament, the maturity, the intelligence, the empathy, and the competence for the job.

Outside of that, he was REALLY GREAT!

:113:
So, basically, he was on par?

Cool.

Oh, but he was also a meanie. So, you voted for uber authoritarian, Kommie Kamletoe Harris.

:laughing0301:

One might call that "stupid" but I think you're just FAKE!!!
You just don't stop.

Y'know, it appears that at some point, you have been led to believe that I care about your opinion of me.

If that is the case, and if I had anything to do with that, please accept my apologies.

He didn't fail.

You don't matter to me

Trump is America first....unlike your blind ass

Blindboo sits there....well I never.

Imbecile
awwww.....

The thread premise is a lie.

Trump failed because he was just as dishonest as the thread premise.

You hated his guts. You dragged his son into the political realm. You disrespected Trump's wife on a regular basis. The controlled media had a gold mine if they put her on magazine covers. They did not. That was the giveaway that our nation is controlled by something else. Something so innoculous and right to the front of a self absorbed culture.

New Topics

Forum List

Back