Why this man needs to be the next President of the USA

Judicial review

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
Columbus Ohio
Sorry men and women it's not even close and no one is on his level or even close. Everybody else is retarded compared to him, and watch the video and you will love it and believe it and agree with it. Best speech in Iowa hands down. Compare this to Palin and ask you Palin supporters if you'd support her or someone with brains and ideas like Gingrich who can speak with no prompter at all. Hell compare him to Romney or any other candidate.

This is serious watch it -

Newt Gingrich War Radical Islamism Video C-SPAN.org

Sorry men and women it's not even close and no one is on his level or even close. Everybody else is retarded compared to him, and watch the video and you will love it and believe it and agree with it. Best speech in Iowa hands down. Compare this to Palin and ask you Palin supporters if you'd support her or someone with brains and ideas like Gingrich who can speak with no prompter at all. Hell compare him to Romney or any other candidate.

We don't have smart voters anymore, just bought and paid for shallow ones

So John Kasich is no longer the obvious choice and the most qualified?

Who was most qualified Hilary or Obama?

Who did the DNC choose?

We don't have smart voters anymore, just bought and paid for shallow ones

I've read what you write and you are definitely speaking of yourself. Thanks for being honest.
like we said we have shallow voters like you who think writing and speaking skills matter , they Don't I have substance, I walk the walk

Qualities needed to be President.

1) (and most important) be able to speak without a teleprompter.

Is that why you voted for Obama? Because you thought the teleprompter jokes were a conspiracy theory?

Why?
Hell Einstein Didn't even know his own phone number, he said "why remember useless things when I could just look it up"

Is that why you voted for Obama? Because you thought the teleprompter jokes were a conspiracy theory?

Oh, I voted for Obama did I? I'd like to see your proof (note, you won't find any because I didn't).

Maybe you should look at actually what makes a good president, rather than pick up what you deem a fault of the incumbent and then go for the exact opposite. Obama got into power because we was what Bush wasn't. Bush got into power because he was what Clinton wasn't. Clinton got into power because he was what Bush snr wasn't.

Oh, I voted for Obama did I? I'd like to see your proof (note, you won't find any because I didn't).

Maybe you should look at actually what makes a good president, rather than pick up what you deem a fault of the incumbent and then go for the exact opposite. Obama got into power because we was what Bush wasn't. Bush got into power because he was what Clinton wasn't. Clinton got into power because he was what Bush snr wasn't.

And you did vote for Obama..

So you believe Bush won the election in 2000?

Why?
Hell Einstein Didn't even know his own phone number, he said "why remember useless things when I could just look it up"

Because of the rules of sarcasm.

Damn, now I'm being told what I did. Prove it. You make dumb statements, back them up.

What do you mean by "won the election in 2000"?

I believe Bush became president, I believe Gore got more votes.

Damn, now I'm being told what I did. Prove it. You make dumb statements, back them up.

What do you mean by "won the election in 2000"?

I believe Bush became president, I believe Gore got more votes.

Of course you now contradicted your own comments

"Bush got into power because he was what Clinton wasn't."

Forum List

Back