Why this focus on BLACKS?

The answer to every thread like this one is the same...its in the form of a question:

Why are conservatives perpetually whiney little victims?

Cripes that's dumb.

Do YOU understand percentages? Doubtful
I understand conservatives are cynical little snowflakes that always dream up shit to whine about. That's as certain as the theory of relativity.
You're sounding awfully whiney right now. Quit whining about conservatives and join the actual discussion.
The discussion is conservatives whining because of what some such and such people "focus" on.

Its like all other threads started by a conservative: I'm a victim, here's how.

No it's not, you're trying to deflect
It's literally the thread title.
The thread title is a question. Are you saying titles that are questions are "whining"? What are you talking about?
Yes. Questions can be whining. Are you 1 day old/born yesterday?

"Why are you picking on meeeee?" = whining.
"Why all this focus on BLACKS(all caps)?" = whining.

Quit being a dipshit.
Do you even know what the definition of whining is? "Why are you picking on me" isnt inherently whiney. You are describing a complaint, Whining is complaining with a pathetic high pitched voice.
Nice job, Poe.
You labeling conservatives as whiners here would be no different than someone claiming that every democrat who posts here eats his boogers while he posts. Its just silly nonsense. Quit talking about whining and join the discussion at hand.

I like black culture. But poor black culture doesn't aspire to putting man on the Moon or create computers or the internet. It is what it IS.
This is black culture personified with a single picture. I dont like it. Its a bunch of gimmicky horseshit.

donk-corvette.jpg

The answer to every thread like this one is the same...its in the form of a question:

Cripes that's dumb.

I understand conservatives are cynical little snowflakes that always dream up shit to whine about. That's as certain as the theory of relativity.
You're sounding awfully whiney right now. Quit whining about conservatives and join the actual discussion.
The discussion is conservatives whining because of what some such and such people "focus" on.

The thread title is a question. Are you saying titles that are questions are "whining"? What are you talking about?

Quit being a dipshit.
Do you even know what the definition of whining is? "Why are you picking on me" isnt inherently whiney. You are describing a complaint, Whining is complaining with a pathetic high pitched voice.
Nice job, Poe.
You labeling conservatives as whiners here would be no different than someone claiming that every democrat who posts here eats his boogers while he posts. Its just silly nonsense. Quit talking about whining and join the discussion at hand.
The discussion is conservatives whining. In this case, they're whining on what the "focus" is on. BLACKS.

And to exacerbate the point that conservatives are perpetually whiny victims...in order to whine about the way I'm responding to a thread, you're whining about how I use the word whine. Its a self fulfilling prophecy.

Cripes that's dumb.

Quit being a dipshit.
Nice job, Poe.
The discussion is conservatives whining. In this case, they're whining on what the "focus" is on. BLACKS.

And to exacerbate the point that conservatives are perpetually whiny victims...in order to whine about the way I'm responding to a thread, you're whining about how I use the word whine. Its a self fulfilling prophecy.
You should look up the definition of the word that you keep using incorrectly.

Cripes that's dumb.

Quit being a dipshit.
Nice job, Poe.

You should look up the definition of the word that you keep using incorrectly.
Keep whining about it. I like that better.

I am reminded of black culture every day. For all the outrages whites do, poor blacks have committed that surpass any or all acts of racism, that seems to seemly just get forgotten.
You know nothing about black culture you ignorant.... Every year whites commit triple the crime we do and those at the top fill you dumb ass broke pussy whites this garbage and you just suck it up every year while they rob your stupid racist asses blind.
Hmm.
Using your numbers, you are 13% of the population but commit 1/3 the crime?
Funny, even with your bullshit numbers you still admit to proportionally commiting far more crime.
Sheeeeit.

I like black culture. But poor black culture doesn't aspire to putting man on the Moon or create computers or the internet. It is what it IS.
This is black culture personified with a single picture. I dont like it. Its a bunch of gimmicky horseshit.

donk-corvette.jpg
^ likely a conservative that posts shit like this out of one of his faces, and whines that he's called a racist out of the other.

Feros's bar? Black boys stabbing and murdering whites/Asians and burning them alive,

because...hey, THAT couldn't have been raciacaly driven Nope.

View attachment 421543

By bias motivation (Based on Table 1.)
An analysis of data for victims of single-bias hate crime incidents showed that:

• 57.6 percent of the victims were targeted because of the offenders’ bias against race/ethnicity/ancestry.
  • 20.1 percent were victimized because of bias against religion.
  • 16.7 percent were targeted because of bias against sexual orientation.
  • 2.7 percent were victims of gender-identity bias.
  • 2.0 percent were targeted because of bias against disability.
  • 0.9 percent (81 individuals) were victims of gender bias.
Further examination of these bias categories showed the following details:

Racial/ethnicity/ancestry bias (Based on Table 1.)
Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2019, there were 4,930 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime.

• 48.5 percent were victims of crimes motivated by offenders’ anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 15.7 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
  • 14.1 percent were victims of anti-Hispanic or Latino bias.
  • 4.4 percent were victims of anti-Asian bias.
  • 3.5 percent were victims of bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 2.7 percent were victims of anti-American Indian or Alaska Native bias.
  • 2.6 percent were victims of anti-Arab bias.
  • 0.5 percent (26 individuals) were victims of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander bias.
  • 8.0 percent were victims of anti-Other Race/Ethnicity/Ancestry bias.

Your anecdotal bullshit about a bar in 2012 doesn't represent fact.

In your same metro area, police killed an unarmed black man and then beat people up during a non violent protest. Denver has a history of racism and you are proof of it's continuance.
Black people kill twice as many white people as white people kill blacks. Dont even try to compare the 2 races when it comes to criminality. Blacks are the most violent demographic in the United States by far.
But they just don’t call it a “hate crime” when blacks kill whites. How many times have we seen something on the news that is some outrageous shit, like a group of blacks randomly beating a white person, or lighting them on fire, or doing the girlfriend and killing the boyfriend.... and yet no hate crime? Damn well better believe if a group of white folks beat a random black guy to death it would be a hate crime, national news, and we’d be lectured by media and politicians that we “must do some soul searching”.
I give you guys credit for constantly engaging IM2. He’s a fucking moron, but inguess it’s entertaining watching him deny reality, statistics, and just yap away until his Afro catches fire.

donk-corvette.jpg
^ likely a conservative that posts shit like this out of one of his faces, and whines that he's called a racist out of the other.
But more than likely you are inexperienced and don't know what you are talking about.

Cripes that's dumb.

Quit being a dipshit.
Nice job, Poe.

We get it! You don’t like the thread, so you keep popping in to bitch about it. Great! Make a new thread called “why do conservatives whine” and take your thoughtful discourse there.
But shut the fuck up already!

Cripes that's dumb.

Well could we not apply that same sentiment to every thread made by democrats? How are left wing complaints different from right wing complaints? :cuckoo:
You can apply what the fuck ever you want wherever you want...it doesn't change the fact that conservatives are whiney little victims.
‘Conservatives’ with nuts have taken on the responsibility of acting as our nations keeper, we intend to preserve and protect american traditions, culture and value systems from you Leftist Democrats as you relentlessly attack America at its core.
We will call you out on all your fucked in the head, unAmerican twisted bullshit...you will call it “whining” as we continuously expose you and your anti american filth. Sorry bud.

Cripes that's dumb.

Quit being a dipshit.
Nice job, Poe.

We get it! You don’t like the thread, so you keep popping in to bitch about it. Great! Make a new thread called “why do conservatives whine” and take your thoughtful discourse there.
But shut the fuck up already!
Your whines about black people and their crime rate is not novel. You're just getting it off your chest. You're a conservative, yes? Whiney victims do this thread once a week, if not more.

Cripes that's dumb.

Well could we not apply that same sentiment to every thread made by democrats? How are left wing complaints different from right wing complaints? :cuckoo:
You can apply what the fuck ever you want wherever you want...it doesn't change the fact that conservatives are whiney little victims.
‘Conservatives’ with nuts have taken on the responsibility of acting as our nations keeper, we intend to preserve and protect american traditions, culture and value systems from Leftist Democrats as they relentlessly attack America at its core.
We will call you out on all your fucked in the head, unAmerican twisted bullshit...you will call it “whining” as we continuously expose you and your anti american filth. Sorry bud.
Get it all out of you, tough guy :itsok: hurt that keyboard like its nobody's business

donk-corvette.jpg
Culture and race are completely different things, retard. Black culture is lame. There are no inferior races, but there are some really shitty cultures.

BLM, KKK what the difference? One burns blacks without reason and other burns cities without reason.
Well, except the KKK hasnt burned anything for decades. The KKK is better behaved than BLM. What an embarrassing fact.

New Topics

Forum List

Back