Why this focus on BLACKS?

The answer to every thread like this one is the same...its in the form of a question:

Why are conservatives perpetually whiney little victims?

Cripes that's dumb.

Do YOU understand percentages? Doubtful
I understand conservatives are cynical little snowflakes that always dream up shit to whine about. That's as certain as the theory of relativity.
You're sounding awfully whiney right now. Quit whining about conservatives and join the actual discussion.

Feros's bar? Black boys stabbing and murdering whites/Asians and burning them alive,

because...hey, THAT couldn't have been driven by race, nope.
Black boys like to pick out the helpless. Hitting an 89 year old woman in the back of the head or shooting a five year old. That's their speed. It's what makes them feel manly.

The vast majority never had a real man around while growing up

I am reminded of black culture every day. For all the outrages whites do, poor blacks have committed that surpass any or all acts of racism, that seems to seemly just get forgotten.
You know nothing about black culture you ignorant.... Every year whites commit triple the crime we do and those at the top fill you dumb ass broke pussy whites this garbage and you just suck it up every year while they rob your stupid racist asses blind.
Quit making up fake statistics. When it comes to violent crime, most of it is committed by blacks.
Nope, the UCR shows us that annually whites commit the most violent crime.
Lets see it.

The answer to every thread like this one is the same...its in the form of a question:

Cripes that's dumb.

I understand conservatives are cynical little snowflakes that always dream up shit to whine about. That's as certain as the theory of relativity.
You're sounding awfully whiney right now. Quit whining about conservatives and join the actual discussion.
The discussion is conservatives whining because of what some such and such people "focus" on.

Its like all other threads started by a conservative: I'm a victim, here's how.

When you say "focus", I'm not sure what you refer to. I do know that the communists definitely used slavery as a means to divide Americans, especially during the 1960s. They desire domestic friction, it's worked wonderfully for them.
Black unemployment back then was zero percent. Just saying.

Cripes that's dumb.

The discussion is conservatives whining because of what some such and such people "focus" on.

No it's not, you're trying to deflect

Cripes that's dumb.

Well could we not apply that same sentiment to every thread made by democrats? How are left wing complaints different from right wing complaints? :cuckoo:

Cripes that's dumb.

It's literally the thread title.

Cripes that's dumb.

Well could we not apply that same sentiment to every thread made by democrats? How are left wing complaints different from right wing complaints? :cuckoo:
You can apply what the fuck ever you want wherever you want...it doesn't change the fact that conservatives are whiney little victims.

Cripes that's dumb.

The thread title is a question. Are you saying titles that are questions are "whining"? What are you talking about?

Cripes that's dumb.

You can apply what the fuck ever you want wherever you want...it doesn't change the fact that conservatives are whiney little victims.
You seem to be the only one whining though. :dunno:

Cripes that's dumb.

The thread title is a question. Are you saying titles that are questions are "whining"? What are you talking about?
Yes. Questions can be whining. Are you 1 day old/born yesterday?

"Why are you picking on meeeee?" = whining.
"Why all this focus on BLACKS(all caps)?" = whining.

Quit being a dipshit.

Cripes that's dumb.

You seem to be the only one whining though. :dunno:
That's because you're in one of the cults.

OMG! You nailed it!
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Cripes that's dumb.

Quit being a dipshit.
Do you even know what the definition of whining is? "Why are you picking on me" isnt inherently whiney. You are describing a complaint, Whining is complaining with a pathetic high pitched voice. There is a big difference. You are saying something that is factually untrue. At no point has anyone EVER whined at USMB because, we dont use our voices, therefore its impossible to whine here.

Cripes that's dumb.

Quit being a dipshit.
Do you even know what the definition of whining is? "Why are you picking on me" isnt inherently whiney. You are describing a complaint, Whining is complaining with a pathetic high pitched voice.
Nice job, Poe.

I like black culture. But poor black culture doesn't aspire to putting man on the Moon or create computers or the internet. It is what it IS.

Forum List

Back