Why this focus on BLACKS?

I will never cease to be amazed how much attention 13%-14% of the population gets.
Blacks are compelling because they're primitive.
In the United States of America, they are US citizens. This is really simple.
So, we have primitive US citizens. So does Brazil and sub-Sahara African countries have little else.
Nope we don't. But what we do have are "primitive US citizens" that post on USMB that think they speak for all white folks just because they can get online and post racist smack. You need to get with the fucking program. The country is leaving you people behind. Biden 306.
It is an inconvenient truth no doubt, but the place in the world where blacks are most successful is in the USA, yet they are and remain at the bottom rung socioeconomically. The problem is not with these idiotic terms like white privilege or systematic racism, rather it is with the demographic itself. I know it's not PC, but nature does not acknowledge the concept of equality, only equilibrium.

In the eyes of God all men may be created equally, but like God himself, it is a man-made abstraction which no amount of whining, reparations and other free stuff will ever realize, much less resolve.

I will never cease to be amazed how much attention 13%-14% of the population gets.
So, we have primitive US citizens. So does Brazil and sub-Sahara African countries have little else.
Nope we don't. But what we do have are "primitive US citizens" that post on USMB that think they speak for all white folks just because they can get online and post racist smack. You need to get with the fucking program. The country is leaving you people behind. Biden 306.
It is an inconvenient truth no doubt, but the place in the world where blacks are most successful is in the USA, yet they are and remain at the bottom rung socioeconomically. The problem is not with these idiotic terms like white privilege or systematic racism, rather it is with the demographic itself. I know it's not PC, but nature does not acknowledge the concept of equality, only equilibrium.

In the eyes of God all men may be created equally, but like God himself, it is a man-made abstraction which no amount of whining, reparations and other free stuff will ever realize, much less resolve.
"I know it's not PC, but nature does not acknowledge the concept of equality, only equilibrium."

You certainly don't speak for Nature.

"I know it's not PC, but nature does not acknowledge the concept of equality, only equilibrium."

No one speaks for nature. It "speaks" for itself and therein is the inequality which we are addressing. It is what it is as this exchange is pointless since I am clearly dealing with a lesser mind.

No one speaks for nature. It "speaks" for itself and therein is the inequality which we are addressing. It is what it is as this exchange is pointless since I am clearly dealing with a lesser mind.
"No one speaks for nature. " And yet you continue to try and do so. Damn, read you own comments.

View attachment 421543

By bias motivation (Based on Table 1.)
An analysis of data for victims of single-bias hate crime incidents showed that:

• 57.6 percent of the victims were targeted because of the offenders’ bias against race/ethnicity/ancestry.
  • 20.1 percent were victimized because of bias against religion.
  • 16.7 percent were targeted because of bias against sexual orientation.
  • 2.7 percent were victims of gender-identity bias.
  • 2.0 percent were targeted because of bias against disability.
  • 0.9 percent (81 individuals) were victims of gender bias.
Further examination of these bias categories showed the following details:

Racial/ethnicity/ancestry bias (Based on Table 1.)
Among single-bias hate crime incidents in 2019, there were 4,930 victims of race/ethnicity/ancestry motivated hate crime.

• 48.5 percent were victims of crimes motivated by offenders’ anti-Black or African American bias.
  • 15.7 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
  • 14.1 percent were victims of anti-Hispanic or Latino bias.
  • 4.4 percent were victims of anti-Asian bias.
  • 3.5 percent were victims of bias against a group of individuals in which more than one race was represented (anti-multiple races, group).
  • 2.7 percent were victims of anti-American Indian or Alaska Native bias.
  • 2.6 percent were victims of anti-Arab bias.
  • 0.5 percent (26 individuals) were victims of anti-Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander bias.
  • 8.0 percent were victims of anti-Other Race/Ethnicity/Ancestry bias.

Your anecdotal bullshit about a bar in 2012 doesn't represent fact.

In your same metro area, police killed an unarmed black man and then beat people up during a non violent protest. Denver has a history of racism and you are proof of it's continuance.
FACTS!!@

Blacks will never have any respect until they stop committing crimes, get off welfare, start taking care of their families and stop being Useful Idiots for the Democrats.

Forum List

Back