Why these statements have added to inflation..."We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” and "“no more drilling...there is no more drilling"

Well, I certainly can't make you read the topic, retard.

It's what tards like you do. Avoid anything which would destroy your retarded delusions.
Oh screw you. The topic is about Biden cutting fossil fuels, you low information moron. I quoted gas prices can you not read or comprehend?

Yeah, because 2017 was equivalent to post-pandemic. DURR
Actually it was because Obama's last year of exploration leases meant fewer federal land exploration which
Oil production from federal lands and waters provides approximately 24% of total U.S. oil production.
Additionally, natural gas production from federal lands and waters is approximately 11% of total U.S. natural gas production.

And so when Obama signed fewer leases since 2012 up through 2016 that affected oil production in 2017.
Trump signs nearly 50% more leases the first year and so forth compared to Obama.
And so it takes time from lease signing to oil production when idiots comment about Biden signing more? Biden enjoyed more lease applications BECAUSE of Trump's positive values to the fossil fuels. And so when Biden says......
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Fed_oil_leasesasof2022.png

Was it more than 100% fewer?
You determine ok? Here is the data and you can see Obama signed fewer and fewer leases as part of his hatred for America, capitalism and frankly Americans!
Bush was signing more each year except the last year.
Obama? He signed less leases culminating in 520.
So dummies like you have no idea what it takes to provide oil and you are so ignorant about it you only think oil is used for gas!
So stupid! Wait until you need to buy some tires in a couple of years because each tire manufactured uses 7 gallons of oil!
In one year 300 million barrels was used to make 2 Billion tires and you are so stupid you have no idea!

2 billion tires a year are made from 300 million barrels of oil and 1.312 billion barrels a year in oil is used in making asphalt among the 6,000 products that use oil in their making.
https://www.ranken-energy.com/.../products-made-from.../ What will replace oil?
FedleasessignedbyPres110522.png

You determine ok? Here is the data and you can see Obama signed fewer and fewer leases as part of his hatred for America, capitalism and frankly Americans!
Bush was signing more each year except the last year.
Obama? He signed less leases culminating in 520.
So dummies like you have no idea what it takes to provide oil and you are so ignorant about it you only think oil is used for gas!
So stupid! Wait until you need to buy some tires in a couple of years because each tire manufactured uses 7 gallons of oil!
In one year 300 million barrels was used to make 2 Billion tires and you are so stupid you have no idea!

2 billion tires a year are made from 300 million barrels of oil and 1.312 billion barrels a year in oil is used in making asphalt among the 6,000 products that use oil in their making.
https://www.ranken-energy.com/.../products-made-from.../ What will replace oil?
View attachment 724888

Fewer but not more than 100% fewer. Right?

Corporate executives rather than the President are the ones with the power here. Oil companies missed out on the stock gains over the last decade. They saw that boosting production in attempt to gain shareholder value was a losing strategy. Especially the way 2020 went, these oil executives needed to boost profits or be replaced regardless of what any President said.

Corporate executives rather than the President are the ones with the power here. Oil companies missed out on the stock gains over the last decade. They saw that boosting production in attempt to gain shareholder value was a losing strategy. Especially the way 2020 went, these oil executives needed to boost profits or be replaced regardless of what any President said.
You are partially right in that with such a stupid president TELLING investors he will "rid fossil fuels" WHAT do you think the investors do?
Plan to sell their stock at the highest value! And guess what ? The oil companies have a perfect excuse to raise prices! Think about it.
With a President telling investors hey we are going to destroy this industry... you need to no longer invest in fossil fuels!
What do you think these CEOs,etc. say? Again i don't put anything up here unless there is substantiation! Read what the Chevron CEO has said about Biden's attitude!
U.S. Will Never Build Another Oil Refinery, Chevron CEO Says
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth. “You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’
www.theenergymix.com
What a stupid statement by Biden... now IF he just had said..."we need to work with the fossil fuels industry to reduce Co2 emissions and the US government will be helping as we consider the fossil fuel industry a totally important building block of our economy"!
But no the idiot says: "I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM
Biden was so ignorant he obviously doesn't know that asphalt that makes up 94% of our roads depends on 3% of all oil production!
1.4 billion barrels! And the tires all our cars/trucks,etc. ride on...depend on 300 million barrels of oil!
So why would this ignoramus not be aware of this...I am!
The very tires all EVs, Cars,Trucks, bicycles, motorcycles, use depend on 300 million barrels of oil a year to make 2 billion tires!
Or that the nearly 2.2 million miles of asphalt that requires 1.4 Billion barrels to make asphalt.

Forum List

Back