Why there is no such thing as racism against white people

ChairmanGonzalo

Oct 6, 2016
4 'Reverse Racism' Myths That Need To Stop | Huffington Post

7 reasons why reverse racism doesn't exist

Racism requires power and privelege to exist.

People of color do not have any power or privilege in this white dominated society. This is shown by the fact that people of color are FAR more likely to be sentenced to prison while whites get off on plea deals for the same exact crimes.

Sure, there may be a few rich people of color in this country, but even the richest African American in the US still gets racially profiled by police. Even Senator Tim Scott (who is a Republican, by the way) has openly talked about being profiled by police for his skin color. Even President Obama, back when he was a senator, used to see people lock their car doors as he walked by, showing that people of color in all walks of life still face plenty of hate and discrimination.

Because racism requires power and privelege, and since whites are the only racial group with institutional power and privelege in this country, only whites can be racist. Saying that racism against whites exists is like saying 2 plus 2 equals 800. It's just not factually possible.

And don't try to give me any bullshit from the oxford dictionary or webster dictionary about what their definition of racism is. These dictionaries were written by old white men who never experienced racism in their lives, and therefore should not be trusted to provide an accurate, unbiased definition of the word.

People of color do not have any power or privilege in this white dominated society. This is shown by the fact that people of color are FAR more likely to be sentenced to prison while whites get off on plea deals for the same exact crimes.

Sure, there may be a few rich people of color in this country, but even the richest African American in the US still gets racially profiled by police. Even Senator Tim Scott (who is a Republican, by the way) has openly talked about being profiled by police for his skin color. Even President Obama, back when he was a senator, used to see people lock their car doors as he walked by, showing that people of color in all walks of life still face plenty of hate and discrimination.

Because racism requires power and privelege, and since whites are the only racial group with institutional power and privelege in this country, only whites can be racist. Saying that racism against whites exists is like saying 2 plus 2 equals 800. It's just not factually possible.

And don't try to give me any bullshit from the oxford dictionary or webster dictionary about what their definition of racism is. These dictionaries were written by old white men who never experienced racism in their lives, and therefore should not be trusted to provide an accurate, unbiased definition of the word.

Go to Mexico you dumb fuck and let see how they treat your Bolilo ass or do you believe the only racism in the world is done against Blacks!?!

False premise. I disagree that racism has to require power and privilege.

If I said white folk were superior to black folk, you would probably call me racist .If I said black folk were superior to white folk, by definition you would be correct in calling me a racist.

Go to Mexico you dumb fuck and let see how they treat your Bolilo ass or do you believe the only racism in the world is done against Blacks!?!
This hateful spew from your mouth says more about you than it says about me.

There is a difference between racism and discrimination, but it is exhausting trying to educate people on the difference.

This hateful spew from your mouth says more about you than it says about me.

no, it tell me you have no real clue about life whitey!

It is time we listen to Mr. Lincoln....he understood the Negro problem quite well....over a hundred years ago.

Discrimination is going to occur if you are a minority in any sort of geographic area.

People always attack those that are different than them. It gives them validation and makes them feel normal, IE, conformed.

Can I just be honest and say I don't give a flying fuck about the problems of black people, who in my opinion, are to blame for most of their own problems.

Asian people don't have these problems because they work hard, make good money, and their kids work hard and get good grades in school.

When I went to university, the libraries and computer science labs were always full of Asian students working while the whites, blacks and Hispanics were out on the lawn throwing a frisbee.

If anyone has the right to complain it's Asians, because affirmative action programs actuallly discriminate AGAINST them even more than whites.

You have been given enough bullshit it appears. You don't need power or money or prestige to be a racist. It is defined in your own post as hate and discrimination.
You don't like the definition of racism because it disproves the crap you posted here. The definition is precise and still relevant:
rac·ism
  1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
  2. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. It is a belief.

Geo. Carlin was all up in the Seven words you cant say. You can pretty much say any of them NOW. But now we have one more word. NIGG*R. WHY? Offense is a matter of opinion. Especially when I hear blacks use IT all damn time. Double standards and hypocrisy. Sue me.Nobody "owns " a word and nobody can control words. Nobody. Give it up.

Last edited:
White people who live in Japan recount a racist experience.
Since Japan is suffering to this day from white imperialism and aggression, any Japanese citizen would be justified in mistrusting a white person, given that whites were the oens who dropped nuclear weapons on two civilian cities.

Can I just be honest and say I don't give a flying fuck about the problems of black people, who in my opinion, are to blame for most of their own problems.

Asian people don't have these problems because they work hard, make good money, and their kids work hard and get good grades in school.

When I went to university, the libraries and computer science labs were always full of Asian students working while the whites, blacks and Hispanics were out on the lawn throwing a frisbee.

If anyone has the right to complain it's Asians, because affirmative action programs actuallly discriminate AGAINST them even more than whites.
I am Asian American myself, and I find your condescension and your "model minority" bullshit EXTREMELY racist and offensive

Last edited:

You have been given enough bullshit it appears. You don't need power or money or prestige to be a racist. It is defined in your own post as hate and discrimination.
You don't like the definition of racism because it disproves the crap you posted here. The definition is precise and still relevant:
rac·ism
  1. the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
  2. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. It is a belief.
A definition written by white people who have never suffered from racism isn't an accurate definition whatsoever

Forum List

Back