Why there is no middle ground with the Left

Thanks. You responded to where I replied to Colin norris , so made the assumption he was the one responding back. My apologies. Hopefully he can back up the claims he accused me of making.

It just so ironic, you take trump at his word, a man who is best known as a prolific liar but you don't believe people are trying to tell you common sense truth.

It just so ironic, you take trump at his word, a man who is best known as a prolific liar but you don't believe people are trying to tell you common sense truth.
What are you referring to? The poster accused me of making a statement I never made, and asked them to back that up their accusation. Why would I take his post about me and something I said at face value. But feel free to back that poster up and answer the question for him since you say he is correct. he stated this…

"You never cared about dead people voting when trump won"

So show me where I said this since you are backing him.

Last edited:
What are you referring to? The poster accused me of making a statement I never made, and asked them to back that up their accusation. Why would I take his post about me and something I said at face value. I don't need to be specific. To believe anything trump said would be foolish. To follow him was insanity. Look what's left of America now. Millions still believe the liar, that's insane.

tshrimp said:
What are you referring to? The poster accused me of making a statement I never made, and asked them to back that up their accusation. Why would I take his post about me and something I said at face value. I don't need to be specific. To believe anything trump said would be foolish. To follow him was insanity. Look what's left of America now. Millions still believe the liar, that's insane.
Why would you quote me and add things to the quote? People can read my actual post and see I didn't say that. To anyone who reads post 165, you can see my actual statement at 164.

Again feel free to back up you and the other guys accusation of me where you say I state…

Last edited:
Why would you quote me and add things to the quote? People can read my actual post and see I didn't say that. To anyone who reads post 165, you can see my actual statement at 164.

Again feel free to back up you and the other guys accusation of me where you say I state…

All this is wasting my time, I don't like endless stupid conversations. Goodbye I'm not going to respond anymore.

You're all piss and wind. You gutless wimps had your chance to use your guns and did SFA . Home of the brave???
In your dreams piss ant .
See, this is where the internet is, or can be a terrible thing. Think about it. You carry on with the bravado, and venom that anonymity allows you have, and spew your hatred unchecked because you can believe in your mind that you would never run across anyone in here in real life.

And you may not.

But, I can tell you this lesson from life’s experience, you take on this persona, this act in here and it won’t be long before your mouth writes a check your beta ass can’t cash in real life, then someone’s going to wipe the floor with your punk ass.

And if I catch wind of it, all I’ll say is I told so so.

See, this is where the internet is, or can be a terrible thing. Think about it. You carry on with the bravado, and venom that anonymity allows you have, and spew your hatred unchecked because you can believe in your mind that you would never run across anyone in here in real life.

The hypocrisy of you gun nut republicans chastising others about personas and hatreds etc. You have to be kidding.
Do you think i am intimidated by your ego filled threats? You're all piss and wind. The lot of you. You bellow and belch your bravado with your guns and the best you've got is a smelly fart. Fuck off.

And you may not.

But, I can tell you this lesson from life’s experience, you take on this persona, this act in here and it won’t be long before your mouth writes a check your beta ass can’t cash in real life, then someone’s going to wipe the floor with your punk ass.

Not so. I have seen enough on here to know the likes of you wouldn't blow wind up my arse. The tough talking Rambo is demonstrated AGAIN by you above. You can't see it though. You're obsessed with bullying your debate forward by threats.
Try it on some kids big hero.

And if I catch wind of it, all I’ll say is I told so so.
I'm trembling with fear.

Your problem is because I have exposed the gun culture to be an orchestrated testosterone built frame of mind that you are impenetrable but a few simple clicks reveals you are a big pussy. You gave no defence but your filthy 2nd and a conga line of dead bodies of innocent children as collateral damage and pathetic arguments to justify it.
You're not even a patriot. You're nothing.

I'm trembling with fear.

Your problem is because I have exposed the gun culture to be an orchestrated testosterone built frame of mind that you are impenetrable but a few simple clicks reveals you are a big pussy. You gave no defence but your filthy 2nd and a conga line of dead bodies of innocent children as collateral damage and pathetic arguments to justify it.
You're not even a patriot. You're nothing.

Whatever you say Colin….I don’t have any desire to shoot you, but you seem to hold that fear…Notice I said nothing to you about that. I’ve said my peace to you, so I will return to the topic.

All you need to witness is how one side knows Biden is fking up everything he's touching, and the other side says things are fine. It's two completely different realities.

New Topics

Forum List

Back