Why the Thugs Won't Bother the Civilized White Neighborhoods

Just had a Mexican cop come to my door and say the same thing about white supremacists in the area.
I didn’t know they had that many white supremacists in Mexico.
White supremacists have infested the globe.
I’ve never met one yet and you make them out to be ubiquitous. I think you’re full of shit.
So, why would they be in mexico?
I told you about trying to think without using a safety cage and a crash helmet. I didnt ask you who you met.

How the fuck would I know why white supremacists would be in Mexico? What does that have to do with my neighbor being a Mexican cop anyway?
So you live near the border? Mexican cop.
I’ve been trying to get him to understand that.
I dont understand white ignorance so you can stop trying.

Actually I hope they come to my house. My dogs rarely bark so the white boys will be trapped and I can slaughter them at my lesiure.

You'll be sucking the white boys cocks at gunpoint and begging for more, but it's fun to play on the internets... hmm?

So, you want him to suck your dick? Telling shit, Jethro, what else ya got?
Hell yeah..... I'll even let you suck my dick, since you're asking nicely... I'll bet you got some purdy lips boy.

No, nothing like orange dust stained come hither cake hole of yours, I'm afraid.

Actually I hope they come to my house. My dogs rarely bark so the white boys will be trapped and I can slaughter them at my lesiure.

You'll be sucking the white boys cocks at gunpoint and begging for more, but it's fun to play on the internets... hmm?

Hell yeah..... I'll even let you suck my dick, since you're asking nicely... I'll bet you got some purdy lips boy.

He's got lips like George Floyd. Those things were HUGE. You know he was popular in prison. Those smackers looked like trampolines. Is there some genetic reason why the lips of blacks are so grotesque? Is it for water storage like the hump of a camel?

He's got lips like George Floyd. Those things were HUGE. You know he was popular in prison. Those smackers looked like trampolines. Is there some genetic reason why the lips of blacks are so grotesque? Is it for water storage like the hump of a camel?
I bet those lips got you moist even as old as you are. White women say they love our lips.

Just had a Mexican cop come to my door and say the same thing about white supremacists in the area.
You are such a fucking lying piece of shit. Doesnt it ever come to your mind(nvm you dont have a brain).......
He live in fear of roving gangs of crackers (saltine, I believe)
Make up your mind. Are you going polar bear hunting or waiting for white boys to invade your hovel?
Why would I hunt polar bears? I love polar bears. They have Black skin. As for white boys I prefer that they attempt to invade my home. I want to enjoy killing them and claiming i was afraid and shot in self defense. When they ask why I shot them multiple times I am going to claim they were resisting.....I mean going for another weapon.
Are you playing dumb or are you ignorant of your own ghetto culture?

The conservative treehouse? what kind of filthy right wing rag is that?

Ewww, that's a buzz kill.... them kind of lips are called "prison pussy". Or what they call it N. University sometimes.....

:abgg2q.jpg:

I am not a historian, but I have read that Americans (especially in the South) have long feared that they would be "mistreated" by certain people.

The current insurrection is terrifying many people that maybe this fear is justified.

You are such a fucking lying piece of shit. Doesnt it ever come to your mind(nvm you dont have a brain).......
He live in fear of roving gangs of crackers (saltine, I believe)
You may be hopeless but at least you're a Biden approved black

I didn’t know they had that many white supremacists in Mexico.
White supremacists have infested the globe.
I’ve never met one yet and you make them out to be ubiquitous. I think you’re full of shit.
So, why would they be in mexico?
I told you about trying to think without using a safety cage and a crash helmet. I didnt ask you who you met.

How the fuck would I know why white supremacists would be in Mexico? What does that have to do with my neighbor being a Mexican cop anyway?
So you live near the border? Mexican cop.
I’ve been trying to get him to understand that.
I dont understand white ignorance so you can stop trying.
Maybe if you pulled your pea brain out of your fat black ass, you could understand why white liberals use you like a fucking pawn.

It is an evolved adaptation to their hot environment. More capilaries along the surface.

The same reason they have, generally, flatter, wider noses and retain less body fat on average.

Just like whie men cant jump, on average, skinny black people very often cant swim.

1591273051588.png

Florida has the Stand your ground law that allows the public to shoot if their lives being threaten. George Soro swill not send them over their because then they will sue him for putting their employees into a hostile environment.

New Topics

Forum List

Back