Why The Stock Market Is Rising

AdvancingTime

Feb 8, 2015
Forces are converging to create a false loop further distorting and disconnecting Wall Street from the American economy. The market has been all a twitter as we continue in a "greed and stupidity loop" that can best be explained as follows, stocks are rising so why get out, not getting out is causing the stocks to rise. We are experiencing a double down and let it ride mentality that has been ratcheted higher by media hype, but more is behind the stock market move.

Just as important it must be noted that as the dollar gains strength cross border money flows have become a massive factor. While these cross border flows have been good for the market I caution it does not fundamentally change the economy. Most analysts agree that money from countries with weakening currencies is flowing out of the troubled areas and into America. The article below delves into why this should not be considered a good thing as much as a signal of global instability.

http://brucewilds.blogspot.com/2014/11/why-american-equities-are-rising.html

When you print $58 billion/month and drive bank rates to zero, where the fuck else would any sane investor put their money BUT in the stock market. :slap:
If it were that easy we'd all be rich.
Open a Scottrade account with $5. It's a start. Do something or do nothing, the choice is yours.
I am doing something, getting positive carry on my hedges.

Don't leave us hanging........

When you print $58 billion/month and drive bank rates to zero, where the fuck else would any sane investor put their money BUT in the stock market. :slap:
Open a Scottrade account with $5. It's a start. Do something or do nothing, the choice is yours.

Other than losing potential and actual profits I see no point in telling what I do. However if and when I hit diseconiomies of scale on this tactic be assured that I will spill my guts to you for all the good it will do you then.

Until about a week ago, Swiss Francs.

Experience has taught me to buy foreign currency months in advance of trips to certain countries. CERTAIN countries.

Other than losing potential and actual profits I see no point in telling what I do. However if and when I hit diseconiomies of scale on this tactic be assured that I will spill my guts to you for all the good it will do you then.

What are you trying to hedge?

Singing "the same gloomy tune for years" means that while I have been wrong until now, at least I'm consistent.

Because of the business I'm in I have the advantage of seeing the economy from its foundation. I see the numbers and understand "real money" the kind that is used on Main Street not Wall street.

Much of what I have written is a call for caution. Most people only have to "lose big once" to see all you have worked for destroyed.

The rise and fall of your success in the stock market is directly related to how well you understand the market trends. For complete analysis of stock market trends, visit OTC Bully.

Singing "the same gloomy tune for years" means that while I have been wrong until now, at least I'm consistent.
Being consistently wrong isn't something I'd want to hang my hat on. I think that blog even referenced Peter Schiff, the biggest joke of a doom-and-gloomer pundit out there who somehow manages to stay relevant despite being wrong every year about stocks, gold, inflation, etc.

Because of the business I'm in I have the advantage of seeing the economy from its foundation. I see the numbers and understand "real money" the kind that is used on Main Street not Wall street.
Come on man an appeal to authority carries no weight here, you put ten people with your experience and specializations in a room you'd probably get ten different opinions on the economy.

Much of what I have written is a call for caution. Most people only have to "lose big once" to see all you have worked for destroyed.
Caution is always good, I think we can all agree on that but warning for years about the impending "Big One" doesn't really help. How much lost investment opportunity in the stock market would there over the last few years if one was living in fear of investing because of self-professed experts who spend years warning of the house of cards collapsing?

QE goes to? The central bank members. They do not dole it out to the average Joe, they buy gold and equities. At a scale double the whole US economy since incept, in the trillions, the whole stock market is a virtual reality as point 3 of the QE.

The central banks want to:

1. Buy up all they can at the best dollar value as long as it lasts.

2. But up things at distressed prices as long as they can.

3. Exit the US Dollar after it has been used to fully milk the nation-state wealth coffers by mere "monopoly money" leveraged buy out.

That world government of finance then owns the whole nation-state system by debt to recovery, and they implement the final fictional monetary system and deploy world government so people cannot "buy or sell" without 100% world government allegiance at truly global scale, backed by Global NATO as a truly global military monopoly that will include Russia and China, whose central banks are running the same scam, who have been in on it since day one of WW1, the first cycle to start to forge the world government foundation.

Including the WW2 and Cold WW cycles, this is the fourth phase to bear world government after the proper financial and military global stressing cycle runs its course to bring every nation-state system on earth to its knees before almighty world government.

We are in the GWOT global positioning and US and London financial positioning prior to that fourth cycle going full blown, not with "the end" as the goal, but just its impression, but with world government as the objective over say 7 to 14 years of that "sword-stroke" to global "healing" mega-phase which "healer" is world government.

Its not "the end", it is the 4th cycle getting ready to BEGIN. Financial domination by nation-state dysfunction and default is the largest sector of the development of global domination, even more so than global military. Expect a financial downfall and eventual recovery to be the true nucleus of world government acceptability and presentation.

I'm just trying to cut through the mega volumes of minutia and detail to explain the core formula at work in the financial dimension of the phasing out of the "world reserve currency" and what ti leads to, whether abrupt or gradual, that si where it is going: the world government sector of wealth and finance complete.

QE goes to? The central bank members. They do not dole it out to the average Joe, they buy gold and equities. At a scale double the whole US economy since incept, in the trillions, the whole stock market is a virtual reality as point 3 of the QE.

The central banks want to:

1. Buy up all they can at the best dollar value as long as it lasts.

2. But up things at distressed prices as long as they can.

3. Exit the US Dollar after it has been used to fully milk the nation-state wealth coffers by mere "monopoly money" leveraged buy out.

That world government of finance then owns the whole nation-state system by debt to recovery, and they implement the final fictional monetary system and deploy world government so people cannot "buy or sell" without 100% world government allegiance at truly global scale, backed by Global NATO as a truly global military monopoly that will include Russia and China, whose central banks are running the same scam, who have been in on it since day one of WW1, the first cycle to start to forge the world government foundation.

Including the WW2 and Cold WW cycles, this is the fourth phase to bear world government after the proper financial and military global stressing cycle runs its course to bring every nation-state system on earth to its knees before almighty world government.

We are in the GWOT global positioning and US and London financial positioning prior to that fourth cycle going full blown, not with "the end" as the goal, but just its impression, but with world government as the objective over say 7 to 14 years of that "sword-stroke" to global "healing" mega-phase which "healer" is world government.

Its not "the end", it is the 4th cycle getting ready to BEGIN. Financial domination by nation-state dysfunction and default is the largest sector of the development of global domination, even more so than global military. Expect a financial downfall and eventual recovery to be the true nucleus of world government acceptability and presentation.

I'm just trying to cut through the mega volumes of minutia and detail to explain the core formula at work in the financial dimension of the phasing out of the "world reserve currency" and what ti leads to, whether abrupt or gradual, that si where it is going: the world government sector of wealth and finance complete.

QE goes to? The central bank members. They do not dole it out to the average Joe, they buy gold and equities.

So the Fed buys $1 billion in 10 year Treasuries yielding 2% from Goldman Sachs.
In return, Goldman gets reserves at the Fed yielding 0.25%.
You feel Goldman takes the cash and buys gold and equities?
Why doesn't Goldman just sell their bond and buy gold and equities, without waiting for the Fed?
What stops me from taking my cash and buying gold and equities with it?

Your claim appears ridiculous.

So the Fed buys $1 billion in 10 year Treasuries yielding 2% from Goldman Sachs.
In return, Goldman gets reserves at the Fed yielding 0.25%.
You feel Goldman takes the cash and buys gold and equities?
Why doesn't Goldman just sell their bond and buy gold and equities, without waiting for the Fed?
What stops me from taking my cash and buying gold and equities with it?
Your claim appears ridiculous.

Its just the "appearance", it is fundamentally accurate.

Goldman, etc, and the Fed, etc, are all the same thing in essence, that's why it "appears" illogical, but that is what is functioning in essence, all the big banks are in one basket, the derivatives "alternative investment" platform is where that will work out as designed. Its a BIG SLEIGHT OF HAND trick in the global-corporate house of mirrors.

I do not know the design, I know the US and the rest will all lose the gold they do not really possess anyways, but their gold and their national assets will be couped. He who runs the majority of the global gold and silver, will make the final global sovereign recovery policies. The goal is to "bankrupt" the "corporation of the United States" (the epitome of the nation-state system nucleus)and make them all subservient to the final master wealth system.

By people thinking they are all separate and competing entities, in a market that is actually "free", all total fictions controlled by super-computers that generate ALL the digits of global wealth "monetization", totally virtual symbolics, people are smokescreened by ILLUSIONS, well accepted illusions. Those illusions help create the national central delusion complex.

The background engine is actually very very simple, and so is their end goal: the final OWNERSHIP of the US and EU, etc, lock, stock, and barrel—LEGALLY. Its actual simplicity is why it is smokescreened with complex and multi-faceted illusions and mythical ideas.

Obviously he who owns the US debt, is the "master creditor" who already owns America. And the truth is that "Master Creditor" is as much one as is the "Master Debtor", the smokescreen is in the corporate matrix that administers BOTH of those "master" systems, nation-state debtor and globalist creditor. Its called a set-up, engineered by nationalism and globalism tiers of legal architecture. It is all "legal", defined by governments, defined by corporate power ultimately.

(Thus understanding the hidden simplicity of the base formula, the basic concept (financial=wealth control= sovereignty) and the end goal (world government), removes much of the guess work exacerbated by the many features of the illusion, an illusion people have invested their "American Dream" lives into, thus a powerfully persistent illusion.)

It all boils down, in the end, to the "Master Corporation of World Government"—it is ALREADY there in the corporate framework that helps absorb the nation-state fallout when it really hits. And though that will have a regional pyramidal distribution of massive complexity, it is at the same time a single global corporation.

In the end, the minutia and complexity of details, all "legally defined" and to be "redefined" to fit, all concealed the very simple con actually at work, because its simplicity is what must be concealed as long as possible.

The doler of debt (global central bank matrix) is the doler of currency, plain and simple, and that doler is the nexus of central control by that debt, the smokescreen is in the complexity and ideologies, all they "risked" is digital monetary magnitudes, of NO VALUE to them that print it all from thin air.

What they want is the hard assets, the whole nation, the whole world. And that is exactly what they have "bought" by this kind of freewheel debt and monetary creation all overseen by them alone, all "monopoly money", for real. They just shed the snakeskin of national currency, when it is done, and the "Anaconda of World Government" will have swallowed the real world—for real, all "legally". It was a con from day one of the London and US central banker cabals because wealth control, and financial system design control, is 80% of world power, military is just a tool in that "immortal corporation" box.

Last edited:
Most analysts agree that money from countries with weakening currencies is flowing out of the troubled areas and into America.

Yep. It's all relative. If the rest of the world is thrashed, capital flows to the US.

QE and other stimuli have already been mentioned.

Why else do markets keep rising?

Failed public corporations are removed from stock exchanges. Kraft Foods, Bank of America and Hewlett Packard have been replaced by other companies on the Dow Jones. That's sort of like a baseball player caluculating his averages after throwing out his worst statistical years.

And, public corporations continue to displace smaller businesses. Your local mom and pop video store likely got put out of business by Netflix. Your local pet shop may have been replaced by PetSmart. Chipoltle and Buffalo Wild Wings replaced some of your local restaurants. As America is transformed into a corporate wasteland, errrr, as American corporations take market share from non-listed companies, the stock exchanges benefit.

and other factors I'll save for later...

Forum List

Back