WHY the statement by Obama "Over half of all Americans have pre-existing conditions" was a LIE and IS NOT an issue!

Did Obama lie about everything? Yes.

Do people want insurance companies to be able to deny people over pre-existing conditions? No.

There was bipartisan support to fix the pre-existing conditions issue before Obamacare.

Show the bill

What bill are you speaking of?

You said there was bipartisan support.
Where was the bill?

There was, but Dems decided to purchase votes by taking money away from workers and gifting it to lazy lard ass mooching deadbeats with Obamacare. Tissue?

They didn't do it to purchase votes. Did you forget they got wiped out in 2010? They did it to make sure the campaign donations would continue to roll in.

It was wealth redistribution plain and simple.

It was corporate whoring.
Corporate whoring would be the movement to eliminate the ACA as I have already explained in this thread. Large companies had a built in competitive advantage before the ACA. They want it back, and they have contributed massive amounts of money to the Republican party in order to make that happen.

Tell me about this competitive advantage.

Walmart insures hundreds of thousands of workers. The health care risk of those workers is diversified among those hundreds of thousands of workers. An independent grocery store only insures a couple dozen workers. The health care risk of those workers is only diversified among those couple dozen. Walmart ends up paying significantly less for health insurance for their employees than small businesses. A group insurance plan is exactly that, insurance for the "group". Walmart has the largest group in the country. Meanwhile, an independent operator has a much smaller group and much less risk diversification opportunties.

Wal Mart doesn't have hundreds of thousands full time workers.

https://www.healthcare-now.org/blog/wal-mart-to-end-health-insurance-for-part-time-employees/

Want to try again?

They have 2.2 million workers.

Your source said 30,000 part time workers would lose their health insurance. It did not say it was dropping health insurance for all part time workers, only those that work less than 30 hours a week. Most work four eight hour days. And that in no way negates my contention, that Walmart has the largest health insurance pool. They insure over a million associates in the US alone.

Do people want insurance companies to be able to deny people over pre-existing conditions? No.

There was bipartisan support to fix the pre-existing conditions issue before Obamacare.

Show the bill

Where was the bill?

There was, but Dems decided to purchase votes by taking money away from workers and gifting it to lazy lard ass mooching deadbeats with Obamacare. Tissue?

They didn't do it to purchase votes. Did you forget they got wiped out in 2010? They did it to make sure the campaign donations would continue to roll in.

Corporate whoring would be the movement to eliminate the ACA as I have already explained in this thread. Large companies had a built in competitive advantage before the ACA. They want it back, and they have contributed massive amounts of money to the Republican party in order to make that happen.

Walmart insures hundreds of thousands of workers. The health care risk of those workers is diversified among those hundreds of thousands of workers. An independent grocery store only insures a couple dozen workers. The health care risk of those workers is only diversified among those couple dozen. Walmart ends up paying significantly less for health insurance for their employees than small businesses. A group insurance plan is exactly that, insurance for the "group". Walmart has the largest group in the country. Meanwhile, an independent operator has a much smaller group and much less risk diversification opportunties.

Wal-Mart to End Health Insurance for Part-Time Employees – Healthcare-NOW!

Want to try again?

Your source said 30,000 part time workers would lose their health insurance. It did not say it was dropping health insurance for all part time workers, only those that work less than 30 hours a week. Most work four eight hour days. And that in no way negates my contention, that Walmart has the largest health insurance pool. They insure over a million associates in the US alone.

What do those 30,000 people do now? Go to the E.R. and have taxpayers pick up the tab?

Show the bill

Where was the bill?

Want to try again?

What do those 30,000 people do now? Go to the E.R. and have taxpayers pick up the tab?

Wow, you are really on a roll here. Yes, taxpayers pay some of the cost of unpaid emergency room bills, but not near as much as you think, and the federal government cut back those payments under the ACA. Justice Roberts actually mentioned that reality in his rulings on the SCOTUS. Most hospitals are non-profits. They can either provide some care to the uninsured, FOR FREE and without government payments, or they can pay taxes. Most choose to provide that free care.

Show the bill

Where was the bill?

Want to try again?

Wow, you are really on a roll here. Yes, taxpayers pay some of the cost of unpaid emergency room bills, but not near as much as you think, and the federal government cut back those payments under the ACA. Justice Roberts actually mentioned that reality in his rulings on the SCOTUS. Most hospitals are non-profits. They can either provide some care to the uninsured, FOR FREE and without government payments, or they can pay taxes. Most choose to provide that free care.

If the government doesn't pay the rest who use their services pay.

Most people don't know how bad the quality of healthcare will become under single payer government healthcare. Rationed, 18 month wait times, shit care when you finally get to the front of the line. I know doctors who toss Medicaid claims in the trash because government pays them less than it cost the doctor to process the claim to get paid.

Most people don't know how bad the quality of healthcare will become under single payer government healthcare. Rationed, 18 month wait times, shit care when you finally get to the front of the line. I know doctors who toss Medicaid claims in the trash because government pays them less than it cost the doctor to process the claim to get paid.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just like how Medicare is a failure and everyone hates it.

I'm talking about Medicaid, what are you blabbering about?

Universal health care will be Medicare for all.

Government care for all you say, managed by the blithering idiots in Washington, brilliant!

Government care for all you say, managed by the blithering idiots in Washington, brilliant!

People really like Medicare.

Why would doctors toss claims in the trash? The just need to take advantage of electronic billing and there are no "forms". You are just making shit up. Besides, what backwoods doctor files their own claims? What a bogus ass statement to make.

Forum List

Back