Why the sky is blue

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Because the blue wave length is the same size as the nitrogen molecules. It causes the Blue light to scatter or reflect

When the sun changes direction later in the day; it becomes father from the horizon, which means you have more sky to scatter . The sunlight loses all its BLUE light
You get red light scatter to your eyes or sunset

Because the blue wave length is the same size as the nitrogen molecules. It causes the Blue light to scatter or reflect

When the sun changes direction later in the day; it becomes father from the horizon, which means you have more sky to scatter . The sunlight loses all its BLUE light
And I thought you were a Democrat and you were going to say that is because there is a blue wave up there...lol.... Thanks for the info very informative...

And I thought you were a Democrat and you were going to say that is because there is a blue wave up there...lol.... Thanks for the info very informative...
Also notice the higher up you look in the sky and the later in the day it becomes darker blue
Because more scatter has taken place as the day moves on

Early day you get more pale blue as less blue light scatter

Actually

Sunlight reaches Earth's atmosphere and is scattered in all directions by all the gases and particles in the air. Blue light is scattered more than the other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves. This is why we see a blue sky most of the time.

Next

Actually

Sunlight reaches Earth's atmosphere and is scattered in all directions by all the gases and particles in the air. Blue light is scattered more than the other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves. This is why we see a blue sky most of the time.

Next
Yes they’re many particles in the air but N Is the main one

Yo you have any more 5th grade science questions

I have one: Why the hell do men have nipples? They're basically useless, you can't get milk out of them or feed babies with them, and they're not as fun as the ones women have.

This question has kept me wake many nights, wondering.

:auiqs.jpg:

I have one: Why the hell do men have nipples? They're basically useless, you can't get milk out of them or feed babies with them, and they're not as fun as the ones women have.

This facilitates hermaphroditism ... folks that spend too many nights awake wondering about useless things ...

Yo you have any more 5th grade science questions

It’s an “evolutionary remnant “ like our tiny tall bone
Our ear bones come exactly from reptiles jaws
The bones get reconfigured

Forum List

Back