Why the silence?

Where is the outrage about this If the democrats were doing it? This blatant vote rigging to stop unwanted democrats votes. You hypocrites yet you belch crap about how the democrats stole the election.
Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about? You h hypocrites.

Why would anyone be outraged about Democrats trying to promote the integrity of the vote? Their normal mode is to promote election fraud.
Yeah, we know, it's the democrats.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

“All I need to do is that this.“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”
"you ain't black....."
what about xidens racist remarks?
Biden's comment wasn't racist.

“You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,”

More Trump cult deflection.
You’re kidding right? That’s super dehumanizing.
No, it isn't.
Anyone who tells, he is the "least racist person, you ever met" is the most racist person you ever met.

Biden's record exemplifies Racism.
No one exemplifies racism more than Trump.

The FBI made available 389 pages from a 1970s investigation of racial discrimination accusations against Trump Management Company, a real-estate business linked to President Donald Trump at the time.
A civil-rights lawsuit brought by the Justice Department against Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump in 1973 claimed that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were prevented from renting apartments from Trump.

A long line of it.

"Look, my masters told me to believe Trump is the biggest and only racist in the nation, so that makes it TRUE!!! Stop repeating Biden's actual words at me!"
Right and you're still stupid enough to believe Trump, then regurgitate his lies.
"Trump is the biggest and only racist in the nation, so that makes it TRUE"!!!
Not true, his cult is even worse.
He is not a racist. If he is show proof please. You seem to be quite hyperbolic. You and DJT have that in common. Playing the race card is weak sauce.
YES, Trump is, I quoted that.

If Gregory Cheadle had not cracked a joke, his life would be a lot less complicated today.
His troubles began when he attended a rally by then-presidential candidate Donald Trump in Redding, California, in June 2016. Cheadle was a California congressional candidate at the time, and he stood out as a Black Republican.
As Cheadle watched from the VIP section of the overwhelmingly white crowd, Trump went into an extended riff about a Black supporter who had assaulted an anti-Trump protester at an Arizona rally. Trump wondered aloud where his supporter was when Cheadle decided to play along and shouted, "I'm here!"
"Oh, look at my African American over here," Trump responded with a smile, pointing at Cheadle as some people in the crowd cheered. "Look at him. Are you the greatest?"

Where's the racism?

Last week, Donald Trump said he didn't think a judge with Mexican heritage should preside over the class action suit against Trump University, because the judge's background presented, in his words, an "absolute conflict" because of his plan to build a southern border wall.

Over the weekend, Trump defended that position, repeatedly insisting to CNN's Jake Tapper that the judge, who was born in Indiana, should be removed because of his "Mexican heritage." And he expanded it, saying that "it's possible, absolutely" that, in his view, a Muslim judge would be similarly conflicted.

Yeah, Trump's race card is weak sauce.
That issn't racism, turd. A judge of Mexican heritage was bound to have a bias against Trump. The point simply isn't disputable.
Yeah, the racist retard, calling out the only black person in the audience?

"A judge of Mexican heritage was bound to have a bias against Trump. The point simply isn't disputable".

Really? Why would the judge "bound" be biased?

You're delusional.
Because the douchebag Democrats were accusing him of hating Mexicans because he proposed building the wall, you fucking dumbass.
So, retard, what does that have to do with a Mexican judge?

The judge STILL has to his job, you fucking MORON.

U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, saying the Indiana-born judge is biased against him because "he's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico."

At a rally in San Diego last week, Trump characterized the judge as "a hater of Donald Trump, a hater. He's a hater." And "they ought to look into Judge Curiel."

He had more issues with the Mexican drug cartel than the grifting, orange, retard.

They've had a bounty on him for decades.

Shit stain.

If you don't tone the language down, I'll report you. There's no need for that rubbish. Learn English. There's a dictionary full of them to replace them .
awwww....do we have a whine ass ....BOO-HOO
it's called FREEDOM OF SPEECH...deal with it

Where is the outrage about this If the democrats were doing it? This blatant vote rigging to stop unwanted democrats votes. You hypocrites yet you belch crap about how the democrats stole the election.
Where's all those wonderful Christian principles you all bleat about? You h hypocrites.

Why would anyone be outraged about Democrats trying to promote the integrity of the vote? Their normal mode is to promote election fraud.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

“All I need to do is that this.“I simply need to to find 11,780 votes, which is yet another than we now have. As a result of we gained the state.”
"you ain't black....."

“You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,”

No, it isn't.
Anyone who tells, he is the "least racist person, you ever met" is the most racist person you ever met.

The FBI made available 389 pages from a 1970s investigation of racial discrimination accusations against Trump Management Company, a real-estate business linked to President Donald Trump at the time.
A civil-rights lawsuit brought by the Justice Department against Donald Trump and his father Fred Trump in 1973 claimed that African-Americans and Puerto Ricans were prevented from renting apartments from Trump.

A long line of it.

"Look, my masters told me to believe Trump is the biggest and only racist in the nation, so that makes it TRUE!!! Stop repeating Biden's actual words at me!"
Right and you're still stupid enough to believe Trump, then regurgitate his lies.
He is not a racist. If he is show proof please. You seem to be quite hyperbolic. You and DJT have that in common. Playing the race card is weak sauce.

If Gregory Cheadle had not cracked a joke, his life would be a lot less complicated today.
His troubles began when he attended a rally by then-presidential candidate Donald Trump in Redding, California, in June 2016. Cheadle was a California congressional candidate at the time, and he stood out as a Black Republican.
As Cheadle watched from the VIP section of the overwhelmingly white crowd, Trump went into an extended riff about a Black supporter who had assaulted an anti-Trump protester at an Arizona rally. Trump wondered aloud where his supporter was when Cheadle decided to play along and shouted, "I'm here!"
"Oh, look at my African American over here," Trump responded with a smile, pointing at Cheadle as some people in the crowd cheered. "Look at him. Are you the greatest?"

Where's the racism?

Last week, Donald Trump said he didn't think a judge with Mexican heritage should preside over the class action suit against Trump University, because the judge's background presented, in his words, an "absolute conflict" because of his plan to build a southern border wall.

Over the weekend, Trump defended that position, repeatedly insisting to CNN's Jake Tapper that the judge, who was born in Indiana, should be removed because of his "Mexican heritage." And he expanded it, saying that "it's possible, absolutely" that, in his view, a Muslim judge would be similarly conflicted.

That issn't racism, turd. A judge of Mexican heritage was bound to have a bias against Trump. The point simply isn't disputable.

"A judge of Mexican heritage was bound to have a bias against Trump. The point simply isn't disputable".

You're delusional.
Because the douchebag Democrats were accusing him of hating Mexicans because he proposed building the wall, you fucking dumbass.

U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, saying the Indiana-born judge is biased against him because "he's a Mexican. We're building a wall between here and Mexico."

At a rally in San Diego last week, Trump characterized the judge as "a hater of Donald Trump, a hater. He's a hater." And "they ought to look into Judge Curiel."

He had more issues with the Mexican drug cartel than the grifting, orange, retard.

Shit stain.
more lies...wheres your link to back those lies up?

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

Shit stain.

If you don't tone the language down, I'll report you. There's no need for that rubbish. Learn English. There's a dictionary full of them to replace them .
Report him for swearing? That is allowed, sir.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

He can't do it if he's biased, moron.

Shit stain.

What do you imagine that proves? The leftwing fake news itself claimed that Mexicans all hate Trump, but you don't believe the judge has any reason to be biased?

It's difficult to comprehend what an idiot you are.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

Do you mean how an American Republican judge appointed by trump is bound to be biased towards trump???
You didn't give that a lot of thought.
He's Mexican, moron.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

Shit stain.
Why bother?

You would just call the article lies anyway.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

He can't do it if he's biased, moron.

Shit stain.

What do you imagine that proves? The leftwing fake news itself claimed that Mexicans all hate Trump, but you don't believe the judge has any reason to be biased?

It's difficult to comprehend what an idiot you are.
It's really difficult for you to comprehend.........................ANYTHING.
A judge is going to throw away 17 years on the federal bench, just to stick it to Trump?
When not even one Mexican was a plaintiff in Trump scam university?

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

Shit stain.
Why bother?

none exist....SHIT STAIN

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

Shit stain.
Why bother?

none exist....SHIT STAIN
Not on FOX,OAN, Newsmax or Q NUT daily, I'm sure, the rest is "fake news.

MORON.

And the best defence you have is to laugh. How pathetic you hypocrits.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

Shit stain.
Why bother?

none exist....SHIT STAIN

MORON.
Everything you watch is fake news. Everyone accepts that fact.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

Shit stain.
Why bother?

none exist....SHIT STAIN

MORON.
i need no letter---you are nuts....glad i could hit a nerve....know go back watching the lies that you will repeat tomorrow

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

Shit stain.
Why bother?

none exist....SHIT STAIN

MORON.
i need no letter---you are nuts....glad i could hit a nerve....know go back watching the lies that you will repeat tomorrow
Why are you wasting time with this leftist troll?

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

Shit stain.
Why bother?

none exist....SHIT STAIN

MORON.

Why are you wasting your time and replying? You can't help yourself.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

Shit stain.
Why bother?

none exist....SHIT STAIN

MORON.

It's fascinating that you think you have a corner on the truth. I have everything because I am an heir to the throne. It is not mine or anyone else's job to prove anything. Rejecting Christ has consequences. Your/her choice is fine with me, you are not my responsibility. You and I have both made our choices and look at how angry you are.....I don't judge you, you are an adult and your choice is your own. I accept yours and mine.

The truth is slowly coming out. Democrats are being exposed as voter frauds. They stole the election and the world knows it. Why do you think they try and block any transparency? Guilty as charged. Pillow guy!
This is getting monotonous. Again, where is your evidence and show us who in the world disagrees with the result?

You guys are like taking what from blind chickens. You scream lies all the time then get nasty when I pick you off for it.
POST FACTS ONLY. Its not hard.
You guys fight your asses off to stop investigations, you call anyone who has concerns about election fraud "crazy", you ban guys like Mike Lindell from social media platforms for talking about election fraud. You refuse to allow election integrity efforts to go anywhere. All this comes AFTER people on the right were voicing election integrity concerns leading up to the election. At some point you must realize you are creating a tremendous amount of mistrust with your actions. Dont whine about it now, you guys are the ones who put our nation in this predicament. Now we are eventually going to have to make drastic voting changes to regain trust.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

Shit stain.
Why bother?

none exist....SHIT STAIN

MORON.

It is not a waste of time in my opinion.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

Shit stain.
Why bother?

none exist....SHIT STAIN

MORON.

Well I can reveal your opinion have never entered the history books.
But considering your on welfare you would have plenty of time.

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

Shit stain.
Why bother?

none exist....SHIT STAIN

MORON.

Well I can reveal your opinion have never entered the history books.
But considering your on welfare you would have plenty of time.
Not yet

"you ain't black....."

No, it isn't.

A long line of it.

Where's the racism?

You're delusional.

Shit stain.
Why bother?

none exist....SHIT STAIN

MORON.
Everything you watch is fake news. Everyone accepts that fact.
Of course everyone does.
“Just remember, what you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.”
"Just stick with us, don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news."

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.

Trump likes his cult stupid.

Trump really LOVES you.

Forum List

Back