Why the religious right thinks mitt is losing

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Why the Religious Right Thinks Romney Is Losing - Slate Magazine

This is pretty funny. They really are not very bright, sort of teepotters with bibles.

But, its interesting that they all seem to think Mitt is a loser. Not just of the election but in general. On that, I definitely agree. If Mitt's daddy hadn't been rich, Mitt would would be a used car salesman. And, with his lack of personality and humanity, he wouldn't be able to give used cars away so Ann would be working two jobs to support him.

It's from september 14, did you think we wouldnt notice.....God the types a lies and distortions you have to do is amazing......WOW

I guess you arent a christian, you cant be honest about anything

By Dave Weigel

Politics

Posted Friday, September 14, 2012 7:05 PM

Why the Religious Right Thinks Romney Is Losing - Slate Magazine

This is pretty funny. They really are not very bright, sort of teepotters with bibles.

But, its interesting that they all seem to think Mitt is a loser. Not just of the election but in general. On that, I definitely agree. If Mitt's daddy hadn't been rich, Mitt would would be a used car salesman. And, with his lack of personality and humanity, he wouldn't be able to give used cars away so Ann would be working two jobs to support him.

First of all 8??? and that's a cross section???
Second NOT one of the 8 wanted OBAMA! Which means Romney is the only alternative but still their man!

I think the main point is he's saying the religious right thinks Romney will lose, but it's moot since it was from 9/14.....you know when Obama didnt know it was terrorism......wait he still doesnt....and until he says it was terrorism in plain english, I'm not going to buy it

Funny. Im religious. Im to the right. I dont think Romney is losing.

i dont think anyone else I know who is religious and supporting Romney thinks that either. Quite the opposite. we are seeing miracles happening.

I think the main point is he's saying the religious right thinks Romney will lose, but it's moot since it was from 9/14.....you know when Obama didnt know it was terrorism......wait he still doesnt....and until he says it was terrorism in plain english, I'm not going to buy it

yo, dumdum ... That's the title of piece.

Obama knew and knows. It was (crap, can't think of that really stupid flake blond on fux who said) 'just because its called terrorism doesn't mean its terror' or some really stupid thing.

I really think that's why the dumb rw's watch her. She makes you look smart.

As for the content - it was funny. Just like teepotter shit is funny. Or $arah shit. Its all part of the package that shows what a bunch of loons you are. :badgrin:

Today was a great day for Romney supporters. With Romney over 50% this late in the game Obama is being shown the door. If the numbers are accurate it's over.

Forum List

Back