Why the mid-terms have or will turn to chit.

AOC is a US citizen, you racist POS. Reps aren't winning because you have nothing to offer the country. You bitch about crime, but have no plan on how to combat it! As far as abortion, you have no fucking right at all telling others how to run their lives. In other words, it's NONE OF YOUR GODDAMN BUSINESS!!!
Reps aren't winning because our youth have been groomed not to ask questions, but merely vote the way they have been told. If you tell them, "Orange man bad." they will say, "Orange man bad" regardless of his record. They are stupid enough to pay $6.00 for a gallon of gas while they chant, "Orange man bad." And they do and will think they have done a great job. Then they will realize that giving up their Bill of Rights to the UN wasn't such a good idea. And we will all suffer because of them because the transition will be complete, and we will be no more...

Reps aren't winning because our youth have been groomed not to ask questions, but merely vote the way they have been told. If you tell them, "Orange man bad." they will say, "Orange man bad" regardless of his record. They are stupid enough to pay $6.00 for a gallon of gas while they chant, "Orange man bad." And they do and will think they have done a great job. Then they will realize that giving up their Bill of Rights to the UN wasn't such a good idea. And we will all suffer because of them because the transition will be complete, and we will be no more...
Did we give up our bill of rights to the UN? When?

First, the Repubs are not as clever or ruthless as the Dems. The Dems know how to win, whatever it takes. Shame on us. Second, and this is a biggy. Women, as long as they get to kill their babies when and how it suits them, they don't care about the open border. They don't care about the outrageous tax and spending agenda of the Dems. They don't care about all the victims of crime caused by left-wing idiocy as long as they get free abortions. Third, we can talk about the nation's blacks. The vast majority only care about free everything and being first in line for jobs and education. Today's blacks do not realize that the Dems still treat them as the slaves they owned so long ago. Take a look at the makeup of the Senate and House. It is increasingly populated by left-wing women and Foreigners like AOC and her gang. My country may never see another Conservative president, put a fork in it.

Lololol 😅🤣😂 Trump wasn't a conservative.

First, the Repubs are not as clever or ruthless as the Dems. The Dems know how to win, whatever it takes. Shame on us. Second, and this is a biggy. Women, as long as they get to kill their babies when and how it suits them, they don't care about the open border. They don't care about the outrageous tax and spending agenda of the Dems. They don't care about all the victims of crime caused by left-wing idiocy as long as they get free abortions. Third, we can talk about the nation's blacks. The vast majority only care about free everything and being first in line for jobs and education. Today's blacks do not realize that the Dems still treat them as the slaves they owned so long ago. Take a look at the makeup of the Senate and House. It is increasingly populated by left-wing women and Foreigners like AOC and her gang. My country may never see another Conservative president, put a fork in it.
:itsok:

Got it. You hate women and blacks. They seem to know that too That's why they generally don't vote with you.
Way over the top erroneous statement. You might be right to say that I might hate you and your views, which are helping to destroy this country. When it comes to women I do have a problem with their tendency to vote on single issues regardless of the damage it will cause (abortion). Blacks deserve criticism when they constantly vote for free stuff and remain glued to the ghetto, when they are anti-police, and when too many in their communities are committing violent crimes. One last thing----get an education and quit blaming us for your own self-inflected failures.

Huh?

Way over the top erroneous statement. You might be right to say that I might hate you and your views, which are helping to destroy this country. When it comes to women I do have a problem with their tendency to vote on single issues regardless of the damage it will cause (abortion). Blacks deserve criticism when they constantly vote for free stuff and remain glued to the ghetto, when they are anti-police, and when too many in their communities are committing violent crimes. One last thing----get an education and quit blaming us for your own self-inflected failures.
Don't stop now. If you are trying to walk back your OP remarks, you have a long way yet to go.

Did we give up our bill of rights to the UN? When?

Let's see... We just gave up our medical sovereignty to the Bill Gates CDC. We gave up our financial sovereignty to The Federal Reserve Corporation. We gave up any right to privacy to the NWO Bushes. Our right to free speech to Obama's Disinformation Board. The right to participate in our children's education to the Teacher's Union. They are feverishly trying to remove our right to arm ourselves. The right to protect our property to BLM by way of liberal politicians...

Don't stop now. If you are trying to walk back your OP remarks, you have a long way yet to go.
If you can think at all I cannot change what you choose to think. Feel free to point out any mistakes I made in my last post regarding the actions of the two entities I mentioned.

Let's see... We just gave up our medical sovereignty to the Bill Gates CDC. We gave up our financial sovereignty to The Federal Reserve Corporation. We gave up any right to privacy to the NWO Bushes. Our right to free speech to Obama's Disinformation Board. The right to participate in our children's education to the Teacher's Union. They are feverishly trying to remove our right to arm ourselves. The right to protect our property to BLM by way of liberal politicians...
Damn Karen, to hear you tell it, you are such a victim. Your imagination is making your life hell, isn't it?

If you can think at all I cannot change what you choose to think. Feel free to point out any mistakes I made in my last post regarding the actions of the two entities I mentioned.
I acknowledge your last post was an attempt to walk back your OP.

Forum List

Back