Why the media need to be afraid....and rightly so....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Why A Free Press Really, Really Matters
“We’ve still got our precious First Amendment rights. Now it’s time — high time — to protect them from the fire.”

Its time to dismantle all that is great about free speech and freedom of the press. They don't give a damn about facts, they don't give a damn about reporting the news, all the fuck they care about is FOX RATINGS AND KEEPING WHITE PEOPLE TUNED IN.

If the monster they themselves help create, build and get elected, suddenly tunes them out, it is more than a deserved fuck you from the man you helped get elected president and I hope he sticks to his plan to pan certain media outlets, especially CNN.

Bill Maher, the freedom loving anti Trump comedian, now has turned.....he's now afraid. He spent his last show hating on democrats for not addressing white people and their issues, which turned me and everybody the fuck off......Chris Mathews did the same things and to this day, other than wage disparages, I would love to know what fuckin problems white men have that every gotdamned person in this country don't have, save for wages sucks.

Why A Free Press Really, Really Matters
“We’ve still got our precious First Amendment rights. Now it’s time — high time — to protect them from the fire.”

Its time to dismantle all that is great about free speech and freedom of the press. They don't give a damn about facts, they don't give a damn about reporting the news, all the fuck they care about is FOX RATINGS AND KEEPING WHITE PEOPLE TUNED IN.

If the monster they themselves help create, build and get elected, suddenly tunes them out, it is more than a deserved fuck you from the man you helped get elected president and I hope he sticks to his plan to pan certain media outlets, especially CNN.

Bill Maher, the freedom loving anti Trump comedian, now has turned.....he's now afraid. He spent his last show hating on democrats for not addressing white people and their issues, which turned me and everybody the fuck off......Chris Mathews did the same things and to this day, other than wage disparages, I would love to know what fuckin problems white men have that every gotdamned person in this country don't have, save for wages sucks.
The press gave Trump all that exposure because they wanted Hillary and assumed Trump would destroy himself.

Looks like that strategy backfired.

By the way, Maher hasn't turned. He's always been against the intellectually dishonest travesty of PC and Identity Politics.

The Democrats would be far better off if they would just watch this and take it to heart:

Forum List

Back