Why the IRS targeting conservatives isn't a scandal

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Because they are doing exactly what the Democrats want them to do.

“It is clear that we will not pass anything legislatively as long as the House of Representatives is in Republican control, but there are many things that can be done administratively by the IRS and other government agencies—we must redouble those efforts immediately,” Schumer said.

Schumer Calls for Using IRS to Curtail Tea Party Activities | Washington Free Beacon
Chuck Schumer offers Democrats a strategy to defeat tea party - CBS News

The IRS targeted everyone. Except when Bush was in office. Then they targeted the NAACP for two years.

There is no apology coming, unless it is from you for spreading misinformation.

Now go read those articles.

Or I will save you the time.

The NAACP was investigated for violating their C-3 status at their national meeting. It was NOT directed by President Bush or anyone from the White House, as even your linked article said, but by a request by several different members of Congress, including one who is now a Liberal favorite on MSNBC.

After filing four freedom-of-information requests, NAACP lawyers discovered that far more than two members of Congress called for an investigation and that all were Republicans.

Republican Sens. Lamar Alexander (Tenn.) and Susan Collins (Maine) called for the investigation.

Others included Rep. Jo Ann S. Davis (R-Va.) and then-Rep. Larry Combest (R-Tex.). Former GOP representatives Joe Scarborough of Florida, who now hosts a talk show, and Robert L. Ehrlich Jr., currently governor of Maryland, also requested a probe.

You can hardly call Susan Collins a Radical Right Winger... She's more of a Democrat than a Republican.

So now will you admit that you lied?

Last edited:
Schumer said what he said. My turn... are cons sensationalizing it?

Maybe, but isn't that what politics are about, but they aren't making it up as you indicated, ARE THEY?

Is that what politics are about? Yes.

Are they making it up as I indicated? Since they play the victim whenever they get the chance... how can I tell? :confused:

Like most commies you don't have an intellectually honest bone in your body, Schumer said it as you admitted, but you can't say it wasn't made up. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back