Why The IDF Checks Out Fishing Boats

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Because sometimes the boats are carrying war making material instead of little fishies.

Yoav Zitun
Published: 02.12.15, 00:55 / Israel News

Israeli Navy forces trapped a boat three weeks ago with shipment of a ton's worth of materials for rocket manufacturing, intended for Hamas in Gaza. The operation was captured on camera and was cleared for publication on Wednesday night.

The operation was manned by the 916th Company, based in Ashdod, which is charged with protecting Israel's southern shores. "Thwarting smuggling attempts like this happens almost every week," Lt. Col. Liav Zilberman – whose unit was awarded a citation for its performance in Operation Protective Edge – told Ynet.

110215_sicul_havraha_amlah_f.jpg

fpPlayButtonBig.png

צילום: דובר צה"ל

sf_vbar.jpg
Israeli Navy stops Gaza-bound boat with rocket manufacturing material - Israel News Ynetnews

Why wouldn't Palestinians in Gaza attempt to arm themselves? If it is true. I don't get it. These are people that are in a modern day Warsaw Ghetto. What do you think they should do Hoss? Just accept that Jews will control them forever?

Why wouldn't Palestinians in Gaza attempt to arm themselves? If it is true. I don't get it. These are people that are in a modern day Warsaw Ghetto. What do you think they should do Hoss? Just accept that Jews will control them forever?
If I was in their shoes I would stop the fighting and make peace.

Only problem is they made the ghetto themselves without any help from Israel

They were caught with Fiberglass resin,
When the fiberglass frame of a boat or car needs repair, fiberglass resin is often applied.

They weren't breeding like well-fed rats in the Warsaw Ghetto.

What a shame they shit the nest in Jordan, and had to be brutally expelled by their own Arab brothers.

Palestinians in Jordan refers to people with Palestinian citizenship of Palestinian refugee status living in Jordan or sometimes all those of full or partial Palestinian ancestry living inJordan. Most Palestinian ancestors came to Jordan as Palestinian refugees between 1947 to 1967. Today, most Palestinians and their descendants in Jordan are fully naturalized, making Jordan the only Arab country to fully integrate the Palestinian refugees of 1948.

In Jordan, there is no official census data for how many inhabitants are Palestinians and it rather depends on the definition of who is a Palestinian. Some estimate the Palestinians to constitute more than half of the Jordanian population,[2][3] which in 2008 amounted to about 3 million.[3] Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics put their numberat 3.24 million in 2009.[4] There are more than two million registered Palestinian refugees in Jordan as of January 2012

Palestinians in Jordan - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Only problem is they made the ghetto themselves without any help from Israel

So, are aliens controlling the borders, air space and territorial sea around Gaza?

They have tried for more than half a century.
Sure they have.

Why, I remember their Peace Initiative at the Munich Olympics well.

Could it have been a response to Deir Yassin?

"The Deir Yassin massacre took place on April 9, 1948, when around 120 fighters from the Zionist paramilitary groups Irgun Zevai Leumi and Lohamei Herut Israel attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, a Palestinian Arab village of roughly 600 people...."

deir.jpg

"The massacre of Palestinians at Deir Yassin is one of the most significant events in 20th-century Palestinian and Israeli history. This is not because of its size or its brutality, but because it stands as the starkest early warning of a calculated depopulation of over 400 Arab villages and cities and the expulsion of over 700,000 Palestinian inhabitants to make room for survivors of the Holocaust and other Jews from the rest of the world."

Deir Yassin History of the Massacre

They have tried for more than half a century.
Sure they have.

Why, I remember their Peace Initiative at the Munich Olympics well.

Could it have been a response to Deir Yassin?

"The Deir Yassin massacre took place on April 9, 1948, when around 120 fighters from the Zionist paramilitary groups Irgun Zevai Leumi and Lohamei Herut Israel attacked Deir Yassin near Jerusalem, a Palestinian Arab village of roughly 600 people...."

View attachment 36739

"The massacre of Palestinians at Deir Yassin is one of the most significant events in 20th-century Palestinian and Israeli history. This is not because of its size or its brutality, but because it stands as the starkest early warning of a calculated depopulation of over 400 Arab villages and cities and the expulsion of over 700,000 Palestinian inhabitants to make room for survivors of the Holocaust and other Jews from the rest of the world."

Deir Yassin History of the Massacre

That was the most pathetic excuse I've ever seen.
WTF does one have to do with the other?
Using your logic, the Deir Yassin was revenge for the Hebron Massacre and the Safed Pogroms.

Exactly. And, Hebron was for attacks on shepherds grazing on kibutz land, etc., etc. That was my point to the bozo that mentioned the Olympics.

Why wouldn't Israel defend itself against these animals?

They were caught with Fiberglass resin,
When the fiberglass frame of a boat or car needs repair, fiberglass resin is often applied.

It is also an accelerant that can be used in solid fuel motors, so is a prohibited substance. Epoxy can be used instead and that is inert

Perhaps he is confusing the accelerants used to harden fiberglass resin with the resin.

Forum List

Back