Why the hell would a credit not offer purchase text message alerts??

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was approved for a Uber Visa Credit Card and after being a member for a month, Im just finding out that they dont offer cardholders a purchase alert option? Im so used to have that alert with capital one mastercard and assumed all credit cards had that option but I see that I was wrong. The only purchase alert they have is by email and its not even instant since it comes within 24 hours
smack.gif
I was just praising this card last week and now find out the card is not really all that great.

I was approved for a Uber Visa Credit Card and after being a member for a month, Im just finding out that they dont offer cardholders a purchase alert option? Im so used to have that alert with capital one mastercard and assumed all credit cards had that option but I see that I was wrong. The only purchase alert they have is by email and its not even instant since it comes within 24 hours
smack.gif
I was just praising this card last week and now find out the card is not really all that great.
24 hours is better than none, eh?

smack.gif

I like the alert before I walk out the store or if Im home 1 min after I hit submit when ordering delivery

smack.gif

I like the alert before I walk out the store or if Im home 1 min after I hit submit when ordering delivery
Can't trust any purchases anywhere? Use cash.

smack.gif

or use a credit card that offer instant purchase alerts so I can track my money??

smack.gif

or use a credit card that offer instant purchase alerts so I can track my money??
No interest on cash. Easy to track. Once it's gone, it's gone.

smack.gif

No interest on cash. Easy to track. Once it's gone, it's gone.

Cash Back rewards is why I prefer credit cards over cash. I enjoy saying these things when I am inside a store

"CHARGE IT"

"I WILL SIGN FOR IT"

Forum List

Back