Why the foundation of untruths is so essential.

You know I agree with you totally on this ...

I favour Proportional Representation Single Transfer Vote (PRSTV) system, I think it would far more representative of US people rather then Red Pill v Blue Pill that effectively exists today.. IT would give US realistic choices at the polls without them having to 'waste' their vote on an out side shot...
Promotional Representation is multi-seat districts where possible. Also make the two senate seats be elected together in a state.. This would yield a far democratic representation.
Single Transfer Vote: Similar to ranked voting system but there is only one voting day and votes

Example in Ireland:
This is a 3 seater (Below)
Goto the story of the count and it shows you how the quota and how the
This is a 5 seater

Timing
The vote was on a Friday. It is all hand counted, machine counting was universally hated. Count started 9am on Saturday(9pm finish), I think it was finished by 8pm on Sunday... First count usually takes about 6 hours, later counts take 3hr - 1hr...
There a real life drama feeling for the two days in every individual count centre... There is the drama going on in front of you and the crowd across the road in the pub watching the national figures coming in..

View attachment 684079
This is the counters on the right with 'tallymen' (for each party) on the right checking them as they are getting counted. Tallymen are unofficial but give good indication of the way it is going. The returning officer makes a statement at the end of each count on the state of the count. TV channels don't call elections they cover the returning officers statements.

View attachment 684076
Interesting. I'll look into that. Thanks.

You know I agree with you totally on this ...

I favour Proportional Representation Single Transfer Vote (PRSTV) system, I think it would far more representative of US people rather then Red Pill v Blue Pill that effectively exists today.. IT would give US realistic choices at the polls without them having to 'waste' their vote on an out side shot...
Promotional Representation is multi-seat districts where possible. Also make the two senate seats be elected together in a state.. This would yield a far democratic representation.
Single Transfer Vote: Similar to ranked voting system but there is only one voting day and votes

Example in Ireland:
This is a 3 seater (Below)
Goto the story of the count and it shows you how the quota and how the
This is a 5 seater

Timing
The vote was on a Friday. It is all hand counted, machine counting was universally hated. Count started 9am on Saturday(9pm finish), I think it was finished by 8pm on Sunday... First count usually takes about 6 hours, later counts take 3hr - 1hr...
There a real life drama feeling for the two days in every individual count centre... There is the drama going on in front of you and the crowd across the road in the pub watching the national figures coming in..

View attachment 684079
This is the counters on the right with 'tallymen' (for each party) on the right checking them as they are getting counted. Tallymen are unofficial but give good indication of the way it is going. The returning officer makes a statement at the end of each count on the state of the count. TV channels don't call elections they cover the returning officers statements.

View attachment 684076
By the way, something the Forward Party is doing is really smart: They're not starting nationally, they're starting locally with the goal to improve and expand. Ranked Choice Voting or something like this could be started and tweaked on a small local basis before being rolled out nationally.

Yes, I know that's the line. I remember how often Limbaugh used to say that, as he was pushing for more division.
Sounds like you listened to Limbaugh 1 million times more than I did. I only heard him maybe a few times a month while driving somewhere.

You just couldn't turn him off could you?
The problem, as I see it is this: It's a goddamn shame that the OBVIOUS FIX -- become or deploy better and more effective communicators and collaborators -- doesn't even enter the conversation on the Right. A little bit of self-reflection and desire to get better
What the fuck does that goddamn piece of shit platitude even mean?

I don't need communicators. I don't need collaborators.

I need people who will stay focused on limited government. That's all. Nothing more.

If they do nothing, it's better than when they do anything. It's really that pathetic and simple.

Instead, it's gone in the opposite direction. All caveman stuff. All or nothing. War. And here we are, falling apart in real time. Each end of the spectrum willingly feeding into the worst impulses of the other.
Of course it's war. Power struggles often end in war.

You can't vote for assholes who want to fuck us up the ass and expecting them to not fuck us up the ass, then, expect us to sit there and take it.
I don't get it.
We know

It appears Molly believed the election was rigged and set out to find anecdotal evidence to prove it. I hope you enjoyed the read. The rest of us choose to live in the real world where Trump and his legal team exhausted every option to show there was significant voter fraud.........and failed at every turn.
Did you read it?

If not, then you are a liar.

Am I surprised to see you dismiss documentary evidence of my assertion? No. It's really all you can do since you offer nothing but unfounded opinion.
it's not "documentary evidence." It's some prog idiot's opinion, and nothing more. there isn't a single verified fact in your post.

Sounds like you listened to Limbaugh 1 million times more than I did. I only heard him maybe a few times a month while driving somewhere.

You just couldn't turn him off could you?

What the fuck does that goddamn piece of shit platitude even mean?

I don't need communicators. I don't need collaborators.

I need people who will stay focused on limited government. That's all. Nothing more.

If they do nothing, it's better than when they do anything. It's really that pathetic and simple.

Of course it's war. Power struggles often end in war.

You can't vote for assholes who want to fuck us up the ass and expecting them to not fuck us up the ass, then, expect us to sit there and take it.

We know
It's a good thing I don't expect you folks to understand any of that!

:113:

By the way, something the Forward Party is doing is really smart: They're not starting nationally, they're starting locally with the goal to improve and expand. Ranked Choice Voting or something like this could be started and tweaked on a small local basis before being rolled out nationally.
Forward Party approach from the ground up is probably the only way... There is no one at national level really pushing it (Turkeys don't vote for Thanksgivving)

I must also say that the media on all sides a very poor at explaining it and the nuance of it... They looked at it and gave half hearted attempt to explain it but the race can be far more interesting...

There is phrases in Europe like 'Bring in your running mate', 'Transfer unfriendly', 'Geographical transfer', 'There are two quotas in that area', 'Hoover up the surplus'...

I must also say that the media on all sides a very poor at explaining it and the nuance of it... They looked at it and gave half hearted attempt to explain it but the race can be far more interesting...
The interview that Yang just did with Jim Acosta was a perfect example of how the media isn't getting it.

Acosta wanted Yang to list off the party's positions on specific issues, and the whole point of this is that we can arrive at solutions through collaboration and innovation, if our system would stop incentivizing the opposite. It's standing the status quo on its head, and Acosta is still stuck in the status quo.

From what I've seen, Yang needs to get better at explaining that. We've fallen so from from simple collaboration and innovation that we evidently don't remember what it's like.

Forum List

Back