Why The Extreme Left Doesn't Impress & The Extreme Right Drive Votes Away

IndependntLogic

Jul 14, 2011
Some time ago, one of the whackjobs here started a thread about Moderates and Independents. I found it funny that somone so weak minded, they could form their own opinions, couldn't control his anger toward those of us who can.
Most of the threads here start about an issue or candidate. Then after a few posts, they deteriorate into the usual petty name-calling on an individual or group basis. Oh well. At least sometimes, they're interesting for a while.

So extreme Left-Wingers don't really impress when it comes to things like unions, gun-ownership, Obama and ObamaCare. I'm not talking about Liberals - they can sually acknowledge that although they would like to see changes in laws, simply owning a gun isn't extreme; they often criticize Obama and Obama Care.
I'm talking about the Extreme Left that get's their every opinion fed to them by DailyKos or Rachel Maddow. They're often insult the poster and often never address the points. Once in a while, they assume someone disagreeing with them on a particular issue, must be a Conservative (as has been the case with me on half dozen occasions). And heaven forbid, you be someone who just isn't sure about Man-Made Global Warming! You're diagreeing with the majority of the world and therefore must be an idiot! Of course, if you're part of that 86% of the world that believes in God, then majorities have nothing to do with being right!
Then there are the Extreme Right-Wingers. They're even worse and much easier to spot. Obviously all their opinions are fed to them by FOX, Rush etc... They don't often insult posters - they always do. They don't occasionally label someone disagreeing with them as a Liberal, they always do.
Their definition of a Liberal is easy: Anyone disagreeing with them on anything. Hell, some can't even ackowledge that some of the whacky bullsh1t that comes out of Michele Whackmann's mouth could be wrong!
I've had a couple whackjobs here make it clear that they didn't care what my opinions were on political issues, they just "knew" I was some sort of Secret Agent Liberal! :laughing:

Look, if your opinions are completely predictible on All Democrats, All Republicans, Taxes, The Bush Wars, The Obama Wars, ObamaCare, Abortion, Gay Marriage, Unions, Gun Control, Fed vs. States Rights, Domestic Drilling, Global Warming, Immigration etc... you might want to consider whether you are actually doing much thinking for yourself.
If you're some Liberal, Conservative, Libertarians or Tea Party sheeple whose every view comes straight out of the appropriate pamphlet, and who can't even acknowledge differing views, guess what? The only person you're impressing is the one typing at your keyboard. And maybe a few of those sheeple who follow the exact same shephard.

Some time ago, one of the whackjobs here started a thread about Moderates and Independents. I found it funny that somone so weak minded, they could form their own opinions, couldn't control his anger toward those of us who can.
Most of the threads here start about an issue or candidate. Then after a few posts, they deteriorate into the usual petty name-calling on an individual or group basis. Oh well. At least sometimes, they're interesting for a while.

So extreme Left-Wingers don't really impress when it comes to things like unions, gun-ownership, Obama and ObamaCare. I'm not talking about Liberals - they can sually acknowledge that although they would like to see changes in laws, simply owning a gun isn't extreme; they often criticize Obama and Obama Care.
I'm talking about the Extreme Left that get's their every opinion fed to them by DailyKos or Rachel Maddow. They're often insult the poster and often never address the points. Once in a while, they assume someone disagreeing with them on a particular issue, must be a Conservative (as has been the case with me on half dozen occasions). And heaven forbid, you be someone who just isn't sure about Man-Made Global Warming! You're diagreeing with the majority of the world and therefore must be an idiot! Of course, if you're part of that 86% of the world that believes in God, then majorities have nothing to do with being right!
Then there are the Extreme Right-Wingers. They're even worse and much easier to spot. Obviously all their opinions are fed to them by FOX, Rush etc... They don't often insult posters - they always do. They don't occasionally label someone disagreeing with them as a Liberal, they always do.
Their definition of a Liberal is easy: Anyone disagreeing with them on anything. Hell, some can't even ackowledge that some of the whacky bullsh1t that comes out of Michele Whackmann's mouth could be wrong!
I've had a couple whackjobs here make it clear that they didn't care what my opinions were on political issues, they just "knew" I was some sort of Secret Agent Liberal! :laughing:

Look, if your opinions are completely predictible on All Democrats, All Republicans, Taxes, The Bush Wars, The Obama Wars, ObamaCare, Abortion, Gay Marriage, Unions, Gun Control, Fed vs. States Rights, Domestic Drilling, Global Warming, Immigration etc... you might want to consider whether you are actually doing much thinking for yourself.
If you're some Liberal, Conservative, Libertarians or Tea Party sheeple whose every view comes straight out of the appropriate pamphlet, and who can't even acknowledge differing views, guess what? The only person you're impressing is the one typing at your keyboard. And maybe a few of those sheeple who follow the exact same shephard.
You forgot about those fence sitting independents in your rant or are they above your opinionated criticisms.
People, for the most part, stick with their believes based on formulated principles of their believes. My believes are based on an order to supportive logic and facts statements, ie fundamentals in economics and fundamentals follow a set rules , guidelines and life's learned lessons. So if you made up your mind to label me as a conservative, I really don't give a rats you know what. I'm not going to compromise because it's a matter of principle.

You forgot about those fence sitting independents in your rant or are they above your opinionated criticisms.

People, for the most part, stick with their believes based on formulated principles of their believes. My believes are based on an order to supportive logic and facts statements, ie fundamentals in economics and fundamentals follow a set rules , guidelines and life's learned lessons. So if you made up your mind to label me as a conservative, I really don't give a rats you know what. I'm not going to compromise because it's a matter of principle.

Hmmm. "Fence-sitting Independents". Revealing. So then they should have their mind made up BEFORE they know a candidate's voting record, stance on issues etc... simply based on his party or self-given ideology? NM.

1. It's beliefs, not believes. Hmmm. Are you an illegal alien? NM.
2. Where did you study Econ and to which fundamentals are you referring?
3. I haven't made up my mind to label you anything but apparently, you have. Also, I have nothing against Conservatives or Liberals. Re-read the post. See if you get it this time.
4. You're not going to compromise what? Have I aksed for something? Are you always so defensive? Do you have deep-seede feelings of inferiority or inadequacy? What has led to this defensiveness and hostility? Why do you hate your mother? Tell me about that...

Last edited:

Hmmm. "Fence-sitting Independents". Revealing. So then they should have their mind made up BEFORE they know a candidate's voting record, stance on issues etc... simply based on his party or self-given ideology? NM.

3. I haven't made up my mind to label you anything but apparently, you have. Also, I have nothing against Conservatives or Liberals. Re-read the post. See if you get it this time.
4. You're not going to compromise what? Have I aksed for something? Are you always so defensive? Do you have deep-seede feelings of inferiority or inadequacy? What has led to this defensiveness and hostility? Why do you hate your mother? Tell me about that...

Yeap fence sitters as in there is no courage to stand on but rather cherry pick this and that to be popular or what ever justfication you stand by... so deal with it. I was throwing your rant back in your face grammar police and you got all butt hurt....Your rant was your opinion and it was attacking both parties(the districtive manner that you applied) to justify your fence sitting political approach about your wordly convictions otherwise you should stated it little more clearly if that wasn't the case.
4.I'm not going compromise my principles ...is that clear to you.

Yeap fence sitters as in there is no courage to stand on but rather cherry pick this and that to be popular or what ever justfication you stand by... so deal with it. I was throwing your rant back in your face grammar police and you got all butt hurt....Your rant was your opinion and it was attacking both parties(the districtive manner that you applied) to justify your fence sitting political approach about your wordly convictions otherwise you should stated it little more clearly if that wasn't the case.
4.I'm not going compromise my principles ...is that clear to you.

Awww you got your little feelings hurt because I pointed out you're well, you know, kinda stupid. So solly!
it doesn't take courage for you to just blindly follow opinions because they are presented by FOX - all it takes is wool. (If you can't figure it out, go ask one of them danm Liberal Elitist. They'll explain it to you).

My convictions are very clear. The difference between us is that you can't tell me where I stand on a dozen issues because I've taken the time to decide each on it's merits. Whereas you have simply had "your" convinctions handed to you by someone else. Weak minded fools are like that. So predicting where you will stand on a dozen issues is easy because they aren't really your opinions at all. They're just what has been fed to you by the media that owns you like a pet kitten.
meow.:lol:

Forum List

Back