Why the death penalty? 67 year old murderer, released on parole, murders a woman with a knife.

Because they are not criminals with criminal records that would prevent them from buying a gun....

And for 10 mass shooters in 2019

There were 417 mass shootings in 2019.

one mass shooter in 2020

There were 611 mass shootings in 2011.

Not sure why you keep lying about this.

This is why I support the death penalty.......you can never trust the government, in particular, the democrat party, to keep violent monsters locked up....and when they are released, more innocents suffer and die...

Only weeks after his parole conditions were lifted by the state of California and he was released to society, a 67-year-old convicted murderer in Los Angeles who killed a woman in 1982 was charged with the stabbing murder of another woman.

According to court documents, Eddie Allen Harris murdered a woman in South Los Angeles on March 23.

“According to LAPD, officers responded to E. 59th Place & South Main Street in south Los Angeles at around 5:30 a.m., where they found a deceased Black woman in an alley with lacerations across her body,” FOX 11 reported. Citing court documents, FOX 11 noted that in 1982, “Harris was convicted of murdering another woman in Los Angeles County.” Harris “raped and stabbed a woman to death before leaving her body in an alley.”

Police arrested Harris on April 8.

The state granted Harris parole in 2018 after over 30 years in prison. His parole conditions were terminated this year.

fire the parole board and appoint new members who are victims advocates

This is why I support the death penalty.......you can never trust the government, in particular, the democrat party, to keep violent monsters locked up....and when they are released, more innocents suffer and die...

Only weeks after his parole conditions were lifted by the state of California and he was released to society, a 67-year-old convicted murderer in Los Angeles who killed a woman in 1982 was charged with the stabbing murder of another woman.

According to court documents, Eddie Allen Harris murdered a woman in South Los Angeles on March 23.

“According to LAPD, officers responded to E. 59th Place & South Main Street in south Los Angeles at around 5:30 a.m., where they found a deceased Black woman in an alley with lacerations across her body,” FOX 11 reported. Citing court documents, FOX 11 noted that in 1982, “Harris was convicted of murdering another woman in Los Angeles County.” Harris “raped and stabbed a woman to death before leaving her body in an alley.”

The state granted Harris parole in 2018 after over 30 years in prison. His parole conditions were terminated this year.

Politicians who released this monster need to serve time

fire the parole board and appoint new members who are victims advocates

Sue them into the poor house.

Politicians who released this monster need to serve time
It was a parole board and they are largely unaccountable

Years ago min Mass they gad e system of weekend parole for criminals

One man told the shrinks that if he ever got out he would kill his ex-wife

The shrinks cleared him for weekend parole anyway

when the local police were notified that he was on the street they immediately called to warn his ex wife.

But she was already dead

I have often wondered if the two doctors lost their job

Probably not

But you can't trust them not to execute an innocent person.

Some cases are beyond doubt...those cases get the death penalty.......Gacy comes to mind, unless you think those men walked into his basement, buried themselves and then committed suicide.....

Some cases are beyond doubt...those cases get the death penalty.......Gacy comes to mind, unless you think those men walked into his basement, buried themselves and then committed suicide.....

Okay, but the contrast to Gacy is Rolando Cruz. A guy who didn't do what he was accused of and it became clear to the Law Enforcement Community that he didn't do it. Yet the DuPage County State's Attorney put him on trial THREE TIMES before a judge finally called a halt to this nonsense.

That was clear for all to see when they summarily executed Ashli Babbitt for trespass.

That was clear for all to see when they summarily executed Ashli Babbitt for trespass.

Funny, the left wingers are all cheering that one....she didn't even kill anyone.

An Appellate Judge recently returned a Capital Murder case to the lower court here when he felt the Defense team didn't do an adequate job.
The response from the Prosecution team was ...

"No problem trying him again, we still have the same evidence ...
Of course with the text messages between the defendant pretending to be a teenaged girl and the 12 year old male victim making arrangements for their meeting,
the evidence we gathered at the scene, on the defendant, in his vehicle, corroborated with eye witness testimony
and combined with his confessions both during interrogation and in the courtroom during the trial and sentencing hearings ...
We don't really think it is going to turn out any different."

Of course they dragged their ass some more and a new District Attorney was elected.
The trail actually has to start all the way from the beginning again after the appellate ruling,
with new court filings, new assessment of charges, the whole ball of wax.

I mean damn Coyote, keep your fingers crossed, that bastard might still have a chance to wiggle his ass off the needle.

Technology won't overcome the flaws in the system- incompetent public defenders, corrupt cops, ambitious DA's.

Of course it will. It happens all the time. I'm all for the death penalty provided the evidence is empirical. If there is the least reasonable question of the evidence, then life in prison would do fine.

The truth of the matter is you can't go anyplace today without somebody recording it. Nearly everybody has a video camera on their phone, almost all stores have them, cities put up video cameras on the streets, a cheap option that some use are doorbell cameras. Hell, when I start my car, my dash cam turns on in two seconds and records everything that's happening while I drive, and even has a GPS that records the speed my vehicle is going.

I'm seriously considering getting cams on my home. I'm not worried about anybody breaking into here so much as me and most of my tenants are armed, but to possibly get video of a potential suspect that committed a crime.

Of course it will. It happens all the time. I'm all for the death penalty provided the evidence is empirical. If there is the least reasonable question of the evidence, then life in prison would do fine.

Uh, no, guy, if there is the least reasonable question, THE PERSON SHOULD GO FREE!

The problem is, we've released 165 people from Death Row since the DP was reinstated because we later found out someone else did it. Cops lied, DA's didn't turn over exculpatory evidence, juries let emotions get the better of them, some poor overworked Public Defender didn't do his job.

The truth of the matter is you can't go anyplace today without somebody recording it. Nearly everybody has a video camera on their phone, almost all stores have them, cities put up video cameras on the streets, a cheap option that some use are doorbell cameras. Hell, when I start my car, my dash cam turns on in two seconds and records everything that's happening while I drive, and even has a GPS that records the speed my vehicle is going.

That's nice. Yet in most murder cases we don't have video of the murder. We have to rely on witnesses and forensic evidence.

Every last one of those 165 wrongfully convicted people had that.

Until they found out that witnesses can be mistaken or just lie, cops can fudge evidence, etc.
I'm seriously considering getting cams on my home. I'm not worried about anybody breaking into here so much as me and most of my tenants are armed, but to possibly get video of a potential suspect that committed a crime.

Again, every post just shows you are a sad little man. When Obama talked about Bitter Clingers, he probably had you in mind. No wonder you hate him so insanely.

Again, every post just shows you are a sad little man. When Obama talked about Bitter Clingers, he probably had you in mind. No wonder you hate him so insanely.

I hate him for many reasons. If he fell down a flight of stairs today and died, I would throw a party, and there are very few people I hate in this world. He did more damage to me than all other presidents combined in my lifetime and I'm sure with tens of millions just like me.

While I do not place the blame on Democrats after trump signed watering down sentencing guidelines that release prisoners. I do support the death penalty. When carried out, a predator of society found, identified, tried, convicted and sentenced will never, ever strike again. The success rate is 100% as a preventative measure and recidivism is uniformly 0%.
Can you cite those "watered down" provisions?

All I recall is New York and California primarily, turning prisoners out on the streets and emptying jails
using the covid virus as an excuse for it all.

Forum List

Back