Why the death penalty? 67 year old murderer, released on parole, murders a woman with a knife.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is why I support the death penalty.......you can never trust the government, in particular, the democrat party, to keep violent monsters locked up....and when they are released, more innocents suffer and die...

Only weeks after his parole conditions were lifted by the state of California and he was released to society, a 67-year-old convicted murderer in Los Angeles who killed a woman in 1982 was charged with the stabbing murder of another woman.

According to court documents, Eddie Allen Harris murdered a woman in South Los Angeles on March 23.

“According to LAPD, officers responded to E. 59th Place & South Main Street in south Los Angeles at around 5:30 a.m., where they found a deceased Black woman in an alley with lacerations across her body,” FOX 11 reported. Citing court documents, FOX 11 noted that in 1982, “Harris was convicted of murdering another woman in Los Angeles County.” Harris “raped and stabbed a woman to death before leaving her body in an alley.”

Police arrested Harris on April 8.

The state granted Harris parole in 2018 after over 30 years in prison. His parole conditions were terminated this year.

This is why I support the death penalty.......you can never trust the government, in particular, the democrat party, to keep violent monsters locked up....and when they are released, more innocents suffer and die...

Only weeks after his parole conditions were lifted by the state of California and he was released to society, a 67-year-old convicted murderer in Los Angeles who killed a woman in 1982 was charged with the stabbing murder of another woman.

According to court documents, Eddie Allen Harris murdered a woman in South Los Angeles on March 23.

“According to LAPD, officers responded to E. 59th Place & South Main Street in south Los Angeles at around 5:30 a.m., where they found a deceased Black woman in an alley with lacerations across her body,” FOX 11 reported. Citing court documents, FOX 11 noted that in 1982, “Harris was convicted of murdering another woman in Los Angeles County.” Harris “raped and stabbed a woman to death before leaving her body in an alley.”

The state granted Harris parole in 2018 after over 30 years in prison. His parole conditions were terminated this year.

Brings to mind another case from the 80's in CA that was very similar--I thought this might be the same one. It involved a guy named Larry Singleton. He kidnapped, raped and cut the arms off of a young girl named Mary Vincent and left her for dead on the side of I-5 in the CA central valley. This girl wanted to live. She stumbled up onto the freeway and was rescued by a passing motorist. Singleton was found guilty of attempted murder and mayhem and I believe sentenced to death which was overturned. He was released to FL some years later where he stabbed a woman to death--He died in prison in FL.

Defunding the police can only help with this.

Brings to mind another case from the 80's in CA that was very similar--I thought this might be the same one. It involved a guy named Larry Singleton. He kidnapped, raped and cut the arms off of a young girl named Mary Vincent and left her for dead on the side of I-5 in the CA central valley. This girl wanted to live. She stumbled up onto the freeway and was rescued by a passing motorist. Singleton was found guilty of attempted murder and mayhem and I believe sentenced to death which was overturned. He was released to FL some years later where he stabbed a woman to death--He died in prison in FL.

I remember

Death penalty needs to be carried out for all convicted murderers.

Makes absolutely no sense to keep them alive in prison with 3 square meals, workout rooms, internet and phone access with our tax dollars, with the possibility of them escaping or being released - while their victims are dead and their family members suffer.

While I do not place the blame on Democrats after trump signed watering down sentencing guidelines that release prisoners. I do support the death penalty. When carried out, a predator of society found, identified, tried, convicted and sentenced will never, ever strike again. The success rate is 100% as a preventative measure and recidivism is uniformly 0%.

Since you're nothing but a partisan hack, you had to make it about "Democrats" instead of the death penalty.

The people who parole people like this should be executed after the trial.

I don't know if there is much they could do. But throwing an institutionalized person into the public at that age with no income is pretty awful as well. I'm sure he didn't contribute much to Social Security given he only worked a short time before going to prison, so that pays nothing, especially in a commie state where the cost of living is outrageous.

Maybe the people on the parole board should be elected officials. That way the people at least have some control over it.

Since you're nothing but a partisan hack, you had to make it about "Democrats" instead of the death penalty.
And you are a piece of useless skin around a c------- You know what you are.

The parole system isn't 100% flawless and certain. Only extremists will use this fact to make their argument for the death penalty.

America has created it's sick society in which prisons are overflowing and rehabilitation is ignored in favour of punishment. It doesn't work and it must be abandoned and reformed, if only for selfish motives of lowering taxes on citizens who bear the burden of the system.

Another thread which serves to highlight the social failure of America.

In this case by an extremist who has only wandered briefly, from his obsession over his main socially irresponsible issue.

The parole system isn't 100% flawless and certain. Only extremists will use this fact to make their argument for the death penalty.

America has created it's sick society in which prisons are overflowing and rehabilitation is ignored in favour of punishment. It doesn't work and it must be abandoned and reformed, if only for selfish motives of lowering taxes on citizens who bear the burden of the system.

In this case by an extremist who has only wandered briefly, from his obsession over his main socially irresponsible issue.
Maybe you ought to pay attention to your own problems before you criticize someone else. Hypocrite. Houses of hate: How Canada's prison system is broken - Macleans.ca

Pot meet kettle. Canada's system is even WORSE!

Forum List

Back