Why So Many Cop Cars In Certain Car Chases?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Well, in Black areas you need dozens of cops to secure the scene when never-employed, obese, diabetic criminal slobs living off Whitey's taxpaying hit the streets with their free cell phones.

Fast forward to 24 minutes in to see a grotesque monster "tweak" the cops. What idiot was actually fuck that thing? Well folks, we are not talking humans here. What beast would fornicate with a baboon for example. Obviously another beast of the species.

Last edited:
Many of them are just feral animals; like Charlie Sheen, they will screw anything, male, female, water buffalo, baboons, etc. Apparently some local BLM 'protestors' I saw last week have been going at it with water buffalo; there was one skinny kid with her dred locks dyed blonde jumping around trying not to get trampled by the huge beasts. there is news video of the Kenosha stampede of one beast bellowing for several minutes in some 'street' language they've invented that doesn't require any study or brains, saving them the racist struggle with English or Swahili. Reminded me of my football days at college.

In other news, I think many football teams should try and recruit some of those women for line positions.

Last edited:
Well, in Black areas you need dozens of cops to secure the scene when never-employed, obese, diabetic criminal slobs living off Whitey's taxpaying hit the streets with their free cell phones.

Fast forward to 24 minutes in to see a grotesque monster "tweak" the cops. What idiot was actually fuck that thing? Well folks, we are not talking humans here. What beast would fornicate with a baboon for example. Obviously another beast of the species.

That land whale should be shot for being so fucking disgusting.

New Topics

Forum List

Back