CDZ Why should you care what other people do?

I have found most who claim they always refuse to wear masks are mostly so-called conservatives. They are really just jerks!

Are you still wiping down every surface because Dr. Fauci told you to do it? Did you stop when he told you to stop? Are you a human being or a ruminant?
No, because the CDC found out they were wrong. Do you have a problem with that?

I have found most who claim they always refuse to wear masks are mostly so-called conservatives. They are really just jerks!

Are you still wiping down every surface because Dr. Fauci told you to do it? Did you stop when he told you to stop? Are you a human being or a ruminant?

Here's an idea: Why don't YOU wear a mask, face shield, gloves and whatever else Dr. Fauci tells you to do and leave ME alone? Just who is it you are claiming to protect?

Here's an idea: Why don't YOU wear a mask, face shield, gloves and whatever else Dr. Fauci tells you to do and leave ME alone? Just who is it you are claiming to protect?

YOU wear the mask to protect others! You might not even know you are sick and spread to people who with then carry the virus to someone who could quite easily die.

I have noticed two diametrically opposed points of view regarding taking precautions against the Chinese flu. One point of view is that people should take whatever precautions they think are appropriate for them. The other point of view is that people should simply comply with whatever precautions the government tells them to take.

An interesting aspect of this division is that the people who blindly follow the government's guidelines are so insistent on everyone else doing the same thing. Why don't they just take their own precautions and let others make their own decisions?
Because, if I have to go out in public and people aren't wearing masks, I risk inhaling their droplets as they breath, talk, or cough. That's why!!!

I have noticed two diametrically opposed points of view regarding taking precautions against the Chinese flu. One point of view is that people should take whatever precautions they think are appropriate for them. The other point of view is that people should simply comply with whatever precautions the government tells them to take.

An interesting aspect of this division is that the people who blindly follow the government's guidelines are so insistent on everyone else doing the same thing. Why don't they just take their own precautions and let others make their own decisions?
Because, if I have to go out in public and people aren't wearing masks, I risk inhaling their droplets as they breath, talk, or cough. That's why!!!
If you're wearing a mask why do you care?

Forum List

Back