Why should I choose to live under such badly outdated living conditions?

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
Why should I live under household conditions that would be entirely choice based, that I don't have to...

That would make me be fast on my toes 100% of the time..
And that is a standard that nobody meets..

And even if I could meet that standard most of the time, I am not trained to use that entirely manual, full consequence, non-Self regulating equipment.

By today's standards would be brutally inconvenient and not even capable of all the functionality that I know today..

Could easily make me sick, is a lot more likely to kill me than today's technology is..

Would pollute the most..

And if you think it would save me money, think again...
It would cost me a whole lot more money..

And it wouldn't even be legal outside of an Amish community or a rural area..

Because it would be completely disruptive, and turn a modern, mainstream community, junky.

Why should I do that?

Last edited:
6g7j1c.jpg

What conditions? Versus what else? :smoke:

Why should I live under household conditions that would be entirely choice based, that I don't have to...

And even if I could meet that standard most of the time, I am not trained to use that entirely manual, full consequence, non-Self regulating equipment.

By today's standards would be brutally inconvenient and not even capable of all the functionality that I know today..

Could easily make me sick, is a lot more likely to kill me than today's technology is..

Would pollute the most..

Because it would be completely disruptive, and turn a modern, mainstream community, junky.

Why should I do that?
It's cause you're a twelve-year-old snow ****** eating poutine onnyer mama's couch

When I was a kid and there was an issue eating the food prepared the parents of a lot of kids would say..'Think of the poor people in Russia"!
Weird Al said kids were starving in Japan!

. . . and that was 1984. . .

Would pollute the most..

Why should I do that?
Lebowski.gif

Forum List

Back