Why September 11, 2001 (9.11.1)?

Ria_Longhorn

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2017
Why they specifically chose September 11, 2001:

"Allah has verily bought the souls and possession of the faithful in exchange for a promise of Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, and kill and are killed." -- Qur'an 9:111

"Allah has verily bought the souls and possession of the faithful in exchange for a promise of Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, and kill and are killed." -- Qur'an 9:111
Yes, that was in multiple reports for months afterwards.

I personally think it was because "911" is on every cop car, every ambulance. Also, a mid-week attack puts more people into the buildings than a Monday or a Friday.

I actually think this one is much more fitting for the day;

"And the silver birds will fly into the mountains and the idiot leader will read a book upside down"

--Shr'ub 6:66

One of the things that I noticed about 9/11 were the flight numbers.

First there was American Airline #11.

Then there was United Airlines #93: 9+3=12

Then there was United Airlines #175: 1+7+5=13

Finally there was American Airlines #77: 7+7=14

Makes me wonder, had there been subsequent hijackings, if their flight numbers would've added up to 15, 16, 17, etc.

Probably not, but conspiracy theorists, I suspect, would love it...

One of the things that I noticed about 9/11 were the flight numbers.

First there was American Airline #11.

Then there was United Airlines #93: 9+3=12

Then there was United Airlines #175: 1+7+5=13

Finally there was American Airlines #77: 7+7=14

Makes me wonder, had there been subsequent hijackings, if their flight numbers would've added up to 15, 16, 17, etc.

Probably not, but conspiracy theorists, I suspect, would love it...
Found it.

"And the silver bird shall be sequential in their tail feathers, eleven, through fourteen, and the birds will descend in various places raining fire and death"

--Schit'zo 1:23

Found it.

"And the silver bird shall be sequential in their tail feathers, eleven, through fourteen, and the birds will descend in various places raining fire and death"

--Schit'zo 1:23

The only problem with that is that an airplane's tail number is not the flight number...

The only problem with that is that an airplane's tail number is not the flight number...
Oh, sorry bruv...that was the New Riyadh Version. Let's see what the King Moe version states...yeap you are correct.

"And the silver birds shall be sequential in their numbers, eleven, through fourteen, and they shall crash upon the lands of the unclean, and their leader Shrub, shall wear a stupid look on his face"

--Schi'zo 1:23

Trump was meeting with New York's finest:

1631397526625.png

Forum List

Back