Why Senile Joe Cant Win

Biden will win and destroy the mentally ill Trump in November. There will also be a blue wave as Americans more clearly see the incompetence, corruption and ineptitude that is the Trumptard party. It is coming and it is building.

Oh look, a wet dream. Joe will not even be your nominee

Biden will win and destroy the mentally ill Trump in November. There will also be a blue wave as Americans more clearly see the incompetence, corruption and ineptitude that is the Trumptard party. It is coming and it is building.

Let’s hope not. He sucks worse than crazy Donnie.

I think their convention will end up brokred.

Love it!

Let the voters decide.

If the Ds are so dumb as to nominate a terribly flawed candidate, as sniffy Joe is, they deserve a shit storm at their convention.

Joe winning the nomination is proof the MSM and DNC establishment have considerable power over D voters. Propaganda works.

If the Ds are so dumb as to nominate a terribly flawed candidate, as sniffy Joe is, they deserve a shit storm at their convention.

Joe winning the nomination is proof the MSM and DNC establishment have considerable power over D voters. Propaganda works.

Wouldn't surprise me at all for Joe to select Hillary as a VP, Joe decides to step down and Hillary becomes President...the DNC "obligation" is fulfilled.

Joe Biden just demanded president Trump invoke the defense production act...WAIT FOR IT...minutes AFTER president Trump had already done so. :auiqs.jpg:

bluewave.jpg

The Electoral vote is Trumps.
Everyone who voted for Trump will vote for Trump.
Everyone with a thriving business will vote for Trump.
Yes, the Corona issue will go away and portfolios will recover before the end of summer.

The electoral vote is hardly Trump's. Texas and Arizona are up for grabs. I suspect the Georgia vote was cancelled because it might show Georgia is in play as well.

Joe Biden just demanded president Trump invoke the defense production act...WAIT FOR IT...minutes AFTER president Trump had already done so. :auiqs.jpg:

Even Trump admitted he did it just to do it. Biden is saying to use to act to increase medical supplies that are badly needed.

Yes, the Corona issue will go away and portfolios will recover before the end of summer.

The electoral vote is hardly Trump's. Texas and Arizona are up for grabs. I suspect the Georgia vote was cancelled because it might show Georgia is in play as well.
They are not up for grabs and if you really believed what you constantly post you wouldn’t be reiterating yourself to such an extent.
Nassau County is about 65% Democrat and I’m seeing Trump signs and bumper stickers everywhere.
I can only call what I see.

They are not up for grabs and if you really believed what you constantly post you wouldn’t be reiterating yourself to such an extent.
Nassau County is about 65% Democrat and I’m seeing Trump signs and bumper stickers everywhere.

You are a fool if you believe NY will support Trump.

I call them as I see them. Around 80,000 more people voted in Arizona in 2020 than in 2016. Trump beat Clinton by 5 in 2016 in Arizona. In Texas, around 550,000 more voters participated in the 2020 primary than did in 2016.

You are a fool if you believe NY will support Trump.

I call them as I see them. Around 80,000 more people voted in Arizona in 2020 than in 2016. Trump beat Clinton by 5 in 2016 in Arizona. In Texas, around 550,000 more voters participated in the 2020 primary than did in 2016.
Trump will not get the NY EV.
The issue is based on a legal concept of comparison...
If NY will not go to Trump despite no one being afraid to display support, then he will take the states he took before where no one has ever been afraid to show support.

Is there a doctor in the house ? I mean it.

Forum List

Back