Why Ron Paul is a fraud, and I will never vote for him

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
My problems with Ron Paul?

A) Racist/anti-semitic newsletters from the 80s which the little crap weasel (as Michelle Malkin calls liars) tried to lie about in the 2008 election. First he claimed he never read HIS OWN NEWSLETTER, then he claimed it was written by someone else. Then he just shut up when PDF of HIS OWN SIGNED LETTERS FROM THE NEWSLETTER started showing up in Little Green Footballs.

Little Green Footballs - Ron Paul's Old Newsletter Revealed

I loathe a liar.

B) His Blame America first attitude for 9/11 in which he basically said we were to blame for the terrorists attacking us because of our policiy in the Middle East (ie because we support Israel).

Like Buchanan, Paul is a little Jew hater with a bad haircut.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuX73Ixqtbg"]Ron Paul Blames 9/11 On America - YouTube[/ame]​

There is absolutely NO difference between Ron Paul's views on 9/11 and the extreme left. They both hate Israel, and sympathize with the terrorists that want to kill us.

BTW, this clip here is why Ron Paul tanked in the 2008 election.

C) His LYING claim that he never has voted for an ear mark, when he KNOWS damn well how BLATANTLY DISHONEST THAT IS.

Ask the lying sack of crap weasels has he ever PUT an earmark in a bill??????? The answer to that is YES!

He puts earmarks in bills that he knows will pass without his vote, then he votes no on them, so he can keep his "I never voted for an earmark" claim.

Oh, he votes no on them, but get gets them passed anyway by putting them in bills he knows will pass. He's a freaking phony when it comes to his talk about changing Washington. He plays the game just like ANY Washington insider.

His followers, however, just hang on his every word and don't see what a FOOL he is playing them all for. Like McCain he tries to pretend he's an outsider, but had been INSIDE Washington for 30 years.

In that he, clearly, talks out of both sides of his mouth, and both sides are PHONY.

Ron Paul one of only four House Republicans to request earmarks for 2011 budget - Patriot Action Network

Rep. Ron Paul Defends His Earmarks in Spending Bill - Interviews - Your World with Cavuto - FoxNews.com

Ron Paul and Earmarks

These are just some of the reasons, I not only don't like Ron Paul, I have complete CONTEMPT for Ron Paul.

I loathe a politician that insults my intelligence. And anyone like that, that runs around acting like he's a reformer while playing the big spending Washington game and LIES like Ron Paul, is an INSULT to intelligent voters.

Thankfully, it see most voters seem through him as much as I do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear you on your complaints but i respectfully disagree. Dr. Paul is a brave honorable man who served our country in our Military. He made real tough sacrifices for our country. He is also by far the most honest & trustworthy politican in this country. He's one of the very few politicians i even care to listen to. I probably can't change your mind on him but i do hope you give him another chance. The man really is an American Hero.

A) Racist/anti-semitic newsletters from the 80s which the little crap weasel (as Michelle Malkin calls liars) tried to lie about in the 2008 election. First he claimed he never read HIS OWN NEWSLETTER, then he claimed it was written by someone else. Then he just shut up when PDF of HIS OWN SIGNED LETTERS FROM THE NEWSLETTER started showing up in Little Green Footballs.

I loathe a liar.

B) His Blame America first attitude for 9/11 in which he basically said we were to blame for the terrorists attacking us because of our policiy in the Middle East (ie because we support Israel).

Ron Paul Blames 9/11 On America - YouTube

There is absolutely NO difference between Ron Paul's views on 9/11 and the extreme left. They both hate Israel, and sympathize with the terrorists that want to kill us.

C) His LYING claim that he never has voted for an ear mark, when he KNOWS damn well how BLATANTLY DISHONEST THAT IS.

Ask the lying sack of crap weasels has he ever PUT an earmark in a bill??????? The answer to that is YES!

He puts earmarks in bills that he knows will pass without his vote, then he votes no on them, so he can keep his "I never voted for an earmark" claim.

Oh, he votes no on them, but get gets them passed anyway by putting them in bills he knows will pass. He's a freaking phony when it comes to his talk about changing Washington. He plays the game just like ANY Washington insider.

His followers, however, just hang on his every word and don't see what a FOOL he is playing them all for. Like McCain he tries to pretend he's an outsider, but had been INSIDE Washington for 30 years.

In that he, clearly, talks out of both sides of his mouth, and both sides are PHONY.

Ron Paul one of only four House Republicans to request earmarks for 2011 budget - Patriot Action Network

Rep. Ron Paul Defends His Earmarks in Spending Bill - Interviews - Your World with Cavuto - FoxNews.com

Ron Paul and Earmarks

These are just some of the reasons, I not only don't like Ron Paul, I have complete CONTEMPT for Ron Paul.

I loathe a politician that insults my intelligence. And anyone like that, that runs around acting like he's a reformer while playing the big spending Washington game and LIES like Ron Paul, is an INSULT to intelligent voters.

Paul's a friggin' lunatic to the core........And that is exactly why he attracts the fringer lunatics.

The man just needs to drop out and go away........No way in hell he should EVER occupy the oval office.

I hear you on your complaints but i respectfully disagree. Dr. Paul is a brave honorable man who served our country in our Military. He made real tough sacrifices for our country. He is also by far the most honest & trustworthy politican in this country. He's one of the very few politicians i even care to listen to. I probably can't change your mind on him but i do hope you give him another chance. The man really is an American Hero.

Well goody! So was John McCain. He served our country honerably. Doesn't make him either an honest or even a particularly good politician.

What has serving honerably got to do with whether or not someone's going to be either an honest or even a good leader. Both Geohring and Hitler "served honerably" in the first World War.

So, did Benedict Arnold, until he decided to sell us out.

Serving honerably has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with what I'm talking about, NOR does it refute ONE THING I said about Paul.

It's just an extremely weak attempt to deflect and change the subject.

Besides which the man is a liar. He claimed he supported Reagan, but Paul stated in late 80s that he quit the Republican party BECAUSE OF REAGAN.

The only reason that "honerable" liar came back is because he found he couldn't win elections running as an independent.

Flashback 1987: Ron Paul Trashes Ronald Reagan

I loathe a liar.

Ron Paul and Earmarks

Paul's a friggin' lunatic to the core........And that is exactly why he attracts the fringer lunatics.

The man just needs to drop out and go away........No way in hell he should EVER occupy the oval office.

Not only that, he pulls the same RINO bullshit that McCain pulls. Pretending he's an "outsider" when he's been playing dirty politics inside the beltway for more than 30 years.

He's a complete phony, but his followers are so deluded and desperate to believe he's the "one man to save America" they won't listen to one FACT about the man.

I will NEVER VOTE for someone that fights wars for other country's and allows a invasion of a third world people into my country, ever again. No more wars in the middle east unless we have a damn good reason...No more traitors that allow the whole freaking world to stream into our nation; stealing our jobs and taking our resources away from us. I will never vote for such again. No more.

If A country is going to attack us then that is different, but otherwise lets build a fence and control our own nation for once. Lets focus on bettering our selfs and getting our people the JOBS!

Last edited:
Matthew what does any of that have to do with Ron Paul?
What exactly are third world people? I would venture to say that lots of folks in the US that are white could be called third worlders.

Well goody! So was John McCain. He served our country honerably. Doesn't make him either an honest or even a particularly good politician.

What has serving honerably got to do with whether or not someone's going to be either an honest or even a good leader. Both Geohring and Hitler "served honerably" in the first World War.

So, did Benedict Arnold, until he decided to sell us out.

Serving honerably has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with what I'm talking about, NOR does it refute ONE THING I said about Paul.

It's just an extremely weak attempt to deflect and change the subject.

Besides which the man is a liar. He claimed he supported Reagan, but Paul stated in late 80s that he quit the Republican party BECAUSE OF REAGAN.

The only reason that "honerable" liar came back is because he found he couldn't win elections running as an independent.

Flashback 1987: Ron Paul Trashes Ronald Reagan

Oh no, blasphemy, Ron Paul did not attack Jesus.

I wouldn't expect someone with an avatar of Sarah Palin, especially that one to understand Ron Paul's views. It would actually require an extensive learning of our policies and their consequences, intended and unintended alike. All he was saying about 9/11 was it was clear that these crazy people were upset. It's not just Israel but it is also the fact that we had troops in Saudi Arabia, the first time that country has had foreign troops on its land. They, the islamists, interpreted it as American imperialism. He is simply stating that if we stopped meddling in stuff that's not our business and ended this joke that peace is a collective good, we could avoid a lot of conflict.

That article is a joke, it deems Paul "Big Government"...

What exactly are third world people? I would venture to say that lots of folks in the US that are white could be called third worlders.

Below 90 iq and shit in there own water. Clear enough?

No you don't get it, everything comes back to race with her. Ron Paul is a racist, you must be reffering to race... what race are you talking about I know you think that these people are dumb because they were born a race...

lol please what a joke this woman is, she's looking for it

I loathe a liar.

Ron Paul and Earmarks

Not only that, he pulls the same RINO bullshit that McCain pulls. Pretending he's an "outsider" when he's been playing dirty politics inside the beltway for more than 30 years.

He's a complete phony, but his followers are so deluded and desperate to believe he's the "one man to save America" they won't listen to one FACT about the man.

Why don't you look at his voting history...

He is way different than McCain, you sir, are a moron.

Is there water in your toilet? hmm? that must mean you shit in your own water...considering that I live in what you probably deem the third world and all of us have toilets here with running water. Who said all people in the third world have below 90 IQ? What are you smoking exactly?

I loathe a liar.

Ron Paul and Earmarks

Ok, dont vote for him.

When its Obama vs Paul, then either dont vote or vote for the socialist. The rest of the country can fix itself with a few 'neocons' such as yourself sulking in the corner.

I will NEVER VOTE for someone that fights wars for other country's and allows a invasion of a third world people into my country, ever again. No more wars in the middle east unless we have a damn good reason...No more traitors that allow the whole freaking world to stream into our nation; stealing our jobs and taking our resources away from us. I will never vote for such again. No more.

If A country is going to attack us then that is different, but otherwise lets build a fence and control our own nation for once. Lets focus on bettering our selfs and getting our people the JOBS!

Good grief, what part of 9/11 did you miss?

What part of Pearl Harbor did you miss.

I mean we been there, did that.

You are spewing isolationism. It was tried.

That was the view of most Americans AND the Republican & Democrat party in the 30s.

Guess what was the result? Pearl Harbor.

So, if you want to bury your head in the sand like Ron Paul and pretend if we leave everyone else alone they will leave us alone, be my guest.

There are plenty of countries that have tried that. It doesn't work out.

Wow, you definitely are a Ron Paul supporter. What a very non-racist (NOT) view you have there!

Geesh!

paul is a politician like any other.

he cried about earmarks but never met an earmark he didn't like.

he cries about term limits but he's made a career out of being in congress. and now sent his son in to carry on the family business.

yes... he's an israel hating anti-semite.

i hate agreeing with TPS. :razz:

Forum List

Back