Why right-wing politics lead to the flourishing of art

It should be noted that Tajik culture is generally little known in the world, and this is precisely the result of left-wing politics associated with Afghanistan. There are very beautiful women in Tajikistan and great music, it is easy to adapt it for the USA and it will be a huge success.

Shapovalov simply took Muborashko's Tajik songs, and made modern arrangements, and it immediately took success. It is much easier than untwisting Chopin and Jazz and other feces that not wide-adaptable with any investment.

C’mon…everyone knows that Culture Club and Billy Idol are superior to The Rolling Stones and The Beatles. Lol
By the way, there is some truth here. I take this shit, especially the Rolling Stones, like the music of modern youth. This is some kind of bleating of sheep and yelping of dogs. The Beatles were melodic but "rosewater" about the same as in the more pop Smokie and they were from England

And this coincided roughly with the era of the decline of the United States in the 60s.

According to "age theory" I should always defend the "old school", but I'm not an idiot: I say that regardless of the age I love 80-90s music, and I love it not because it is softer. It was not soft, but it was quality. Any music - instrumental, electronic, rave, everything was of good quality, with good vocals and there was a lot of romance

Mick Jagger acted like a clown, his face was like an old man in his youth. By the way, it was still the time of ugly faces. Almost none of those 60s stars were handsome, especially in contrast to Thomas Anders and Yuri Shatunov. Кurt Сobain was a handsome guy too
Suzy Quadro was a so-so girl. There were a staggering number of beauties on stage in the 90s.

The official first pop star in the USSR, Pugacheva was frankly not beauty
And many stars of 80-90 are beautiful even nodays

Almost same beautiful face and body

It's fantastic but it's real

Last edited:
Before Reagan, there were no such women on stage at all. There were goodlooked, but there weren't really beautiful ones either in the USSR or in the West. The last beauty that comes to mind is Gina Lolobrigita.
And now they are gone again

And all this hippie shit looked bad, not only in the sense of their beastly and licentiousness, but also physically. Heroin addicts looked much prettier

By the way, there is some truth here. I take this shit, especially the Rolling Stones, like the music of modern youth. This is some kind of bleating of sheep and yelping of dogs. The Beatles were melodic but "rosewater" about the same as in the more pop Smokie and they were from England

And this coincided roughly with the era of the decline of the United States in the 60s.

According to "age theory" I should always defend the "old school", but I'm not an idiot: I say that regardless of the age I love 80-90s music, and I love it not because it is softer. It was not soft, but it was quality. Any music - instrumental, electronic, rave, everything was of good quality, with good vocals and there was a lot of romance

I'm not an idiot:
Don't undersell yourself.

Before Reagan, there were no such women on stage at all. There were goodlooked, but there weren't really beautiful ones either in the USSR or in the West. The last beauty that comes to mind is Gina Lolobrigita.

Carole King, Carly Simon, Rosemary Clooney, Janis Joplin, Diana Ross, Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin...

Holy shit dude...what in the hell are you talking about?

Carly Simon
if she is beautiful, then biden is the world champion in arm wrestling lol
Joe-Biden-Smiling.jpg

I remind you that you quoted this message

"
"

Where is there about success and sold records?

This is a widespread misconception, from the same category as it once seemed to us that an old man has the image of a sage and cannot look like a fag.

Observations do not confirm this, it was relevant for us, but modern youth listens to 80-90 music with pleasure. We didn't listen to old music, not because we were young, but because it was shit

Heard of a study a number of years ago that observed that music composition has been continuously on the downslide ever since 1955, the benchmark year they set for their study. As yet it is the only measure of objective study made on the topic I'm aware of, and considering the tunes of the jazz age and the big band era to our modern era gives me no reason to contradict their observation.

Heard of a study a number of years ago that observed that music composition has been continuously on the downslide ever since 1955, the benchmark year they set for their study. As yet it is the only measure of objective study made on the topic I'm aware of, and considering the tunes of the jazz age and the big band era to our modern era gives me no reason to contradict their observation.
You are thinking in terms of complexity. Naked complexity gives nothing in music. Jazz is pretentious shit.

Forum List

Back