Why Republicans see Appalachia as a role model for the rest of America.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I’m curious. Why do Republicans see Appalachia as a role model for the rest of America.

Five of the 10 poorest counties in the country are in Kentucky and West Virginia, two of the whitest states in the entire country.

Appalachia is the center of the opioid crisis.

Appalachia has terrible problems with unemployment and a lack of education.

Huge parts of Appalachia are terribly polluted.

There are white people in Appalachia without healthcare, electricity, or running water Who live off of food stamps and welfare.

Nearly all of the upper GOP leadership from Appalachia are multimillionaires when many of their constituents live below the poverty line.

Most of Appalachia has been in control of white conservatives since the Civil War. If Republicans are so good at leadership and running the country, what do they have to point at as examples of their leadership skills?

Anyone?

As opposed to The USSR?

TELEMMGLPICT000174172241_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-cZgJ2M1SOi2p5-857wdFQQsn7ijl1lepxOmkMJUPq4.jpeg

Fuckin piece of shit.

ha-you-make-me-laugh-go-to-gulag-43017328.png

Last edited:
  • Banned
In fact, republican president and one of the greatest, Dwight D Eisenhower, warned the country against the military industrial complex. And who are Trump and the Republican shoveling money to as fast as they can? The military industrial complex.

• Banned
As opposed to The USSR?

Fuckin piece of shit.

I agree. The USSR was a fucking piece of shit. And the head of their intelligence agency is now the head of Russia. The same guy who is trumps boss.

In fact, republican president and one of the greatest, Dwight D Eisenhower, warned the country against the military industrial complex. And who are Trump and the Republican shoveling money to as fast as they can? The military industrial complex.
Freedom has more value.. come try it out

I’m curious. Why do Republicans see Appalachia as a role model for the rest of America.

Five of the 10 poorest counties in the country are in Kentucky and West Virginia, two of the whitest states in the entire country.

There are white people in Appalachia without healthcare, electricity, or running water Who live off of food stamps and welfare.

Nearly all of the upper GOP leadership from Appalachia are multimillionaires when many of their constituents live below the poverty line.

Most of Appalachia has been in control of white conservatives since the Civil War. If Republicans are so good at leadership and running the country, what do they have to point at as examples of their leadership skills?

Anyone?
hatersgonnahate.gif

Anyone?
With most of your ilk, butthurt ebbs and flows. You are unfortunately an exception. Five more years of this will take its toll, surely.

You’ll have to excuse me if I find your concern for us folks here Appalachia to be disingenuous horseshit.

Its Rderps deflection for having to pay a higher tax in Chicago for a snickers bar.

You’ll have to excuse me if I find your concern for us folks here Appalachia to be disingenuous horseshit.

It's his weekly hate on Appalachia and republican thread...same shit just worded different. Maybe a mod will move it to Bad Lands where he can be properly mocked

RDean is just jealous of our meth. We have the best meth. :thup:
I would be more jealous of the moonshine than the meth.

Besides, I hear Republicans in Appalachia eat opioids like candy corn. Only most of them can’t afford candy corn.

deanturd said:
Something too stupid to acknowledge.
So why are YOU wanting to recreate it here?

The USSR was a utopia to pieces of shit like deanturd for decades, Ted Kennedy sought their help to undermine Reagan, FDR gave them eastern europe, Bernie spent his honeymoon there. After they collapsed hitlery was sent to suck Putin off with a "reset button" and the meat puppet faggot conspired to weaken our defenses and we have proof of it. They always side with the enemy of the country no matter who it is.

Obozo even ridiculed Romney when he mentioned Russia as a primary enemy. Funny how now they're scapegoating the russians to promote some fantasy that Trump is in league with them.

It's Orwellian actually. Most of us read 1984 and consider it a dire warning. Pieces of shit like deanturd consider it an instructions manual.

Anyone?
PawnRetarded.jpg

PawnExpert.jpg

Forum List

Back