Why police departments are being unfunded.

You must be completely stupid or something. I can't believe you went to college. How does anybody graduate from college when they have no ability to learn anything? How does anybody even graduate from high school thinking that if they repeat a lie enough times, it will become truth to other people?

Here's how you graduate from college. You show critical thinking skills. You don't just accept whatever shit you hear on Hate Radio as true.

No, because it was ruled unconstitutional for the city to require where their employees live in order to work in a city.

When did this happen?

In fact, you HAVE to be a resident of Chicago to be a Chicago cop.

8. Do I have to be a resident of the City of Chicago to apply?
a. You are not required to be a resident of the City of Chicago at the time of application. However, you will be required to be a resident of the City of Chicago if hired.

So what was their crime? Where are the charges? They had a warrant and executed that warrant. There is nothing illegal about it. Some fat naked lady yelling they had the wrong person doesn't mean anything since it's likely 3/4 of the people they search say the same exact thing.

You don't have to commit a crime to get fired. They're getting fired.

i like folks who prevent crime in the first place, not folks who wait for crimes to happen, and then throw folks in jail

Forum List

Back