Why People are Leaving the Democrat Party

Screenshot 2020-03-12 at 6.39.26 PM.jpeg

They arent who they used to be, even 20 years ago. They were always left of the Republican Party, but they have become enemies of the Republic

O.K.

You had my interest.

Do you have proof that they are leaving the democratic party ?

Are people leaving he republican party as well ?

to paraphrase Reagan, I didn't leave the republican party, the republican party left me

"cept it was the democrat party that left Reagan.

do you not understand the word 'paraphrase'?

Yes, I do. However, I wasn't paying attention to the post you were responding to. That being said, to paraphrase is to express the meaning of a direct quote using different words.

About once a month we get one of these threads.....:71:
And you always can’t address the topic.

Care to explain how all these Dems had the same policy as President Trump at one point, but now those same policies are “racist”.
Yep, this one exhibits typical lib behavior. When they have nothing to argue with against the OP, they will NOT address the topic of the thread. They will divert, deflect and evade. Dreadful.

They arent who they used to be, even 20 years ago. They were always left of the Republican Party, but they have become enemies of the Republic

O.K.

You had my interest.

Do you have proof that they are leaving the democratic party ?

In 2008, 131.3 million people voted
Obama won 69.5 million votes - John won 59.9 million votes
Obama won the popular vote by 9.6 million votes
Obama won 28 states + DC + NE 2nd, John won 22 states
Obama won 52.9% of the votes, John won 45.7%
Obama had 365 Electoral votes, John had 173

4 yrs later,129 million people voted, 2.3 million fewer voters than '08
Obama received 65.9 million votes, Mitt, 60.9 million votes
Obama won the popular vote by only 5 million votes
4.6 million fewer votes than he had 4 years prior
Mitt gained 1 million more votes then John had in 2008
Obama lost 2 states since '08, winning 26 + DC, no split
Mitt won 24 states, 2 more then John did in '08
What was a 6 state difference in '08 was narrowed to 2
Obama won 51.1% of the votes, Mitt won 47.2%
Obama had 332 Electoral votes, Mitt had 206
33 less than 2008 and 33 more than 2008

In 2016, 136.7 million people voted
7.7 million more voters than 2012 and 5.4 million more then 2008
Trump received 62.9 million votes, 2 million more then Mitt in '12
and 3 million more then John received back in 2008
Hillary received 65.8 million votes

Hillary won the popular vote by less than 3 million votes
Trump lost the popular vote by less than 3 million
7.7 million more voters then 2012 and a 2.8 million difference

Trump carried 30 states + ME 2nd, Hillary won 20 states + DC
Trump carried more states than Obama did in '08 & '12
Hillary carried less states than John did in '08

Trump won 46.1% of the votes and Hillary 48.2%

Trump had 304 Electoral votes and Hillary had 227
Trump lost 2 votes to faithless electors and Hillary 5

Hillary received 65.8 million votes, 100,000 votes shy,
give or take, of surpassing Obama's numbers in 2012
but carried fewer states then John did in '08
when he lost to Obama by 10 million votes

and what were they 20 years ago??

That was when Clinton was president -- you know, the guy yall claim murdered hundreds of people....

Yall have always demonized anyone who doesn't vote republican -- and have always claimed "People are leaving the Dem party"

If this is true -- why do you dic suckers panic so much over growing minority populations

In the Democratic primaries, the number of voters is up by about 20% compared to 2016.

It's not meaningful to compare that with the 2020 Republican primaries, since the Republican presidential primary is uncontested this year, causing the primary to have a lower turnout.

But it is meaningful to compare the contested Democratic primaries of 2016 with the contested Democratic primaries of 2020. The the number of Democrats is way up in 2020.

And that's why we get these hysterical fake news pieces from the dying Trump cult.

It is a wonder the filthy left has anmembers with all the FAKE News of the Left being constantly shoved down their throats with such provable bullshitvas Russiagate, and Ukrainegare. .....problem is the right side just doesn't have the Zteam spirit that the Communists di....one lies and the rest simply fall into lovk step. Virtually never thinkinking for themselves and always keep repeating the party line.

Now why aren't these ideals promoted and jumped upon by the mindset of the right. And FORCED FED THE PARTY OF INFANTICIDE AS THEY SHOULD BE?

Trump Administration Accomplishments (UPDATED)
  • Almost 7 million jobs created since election.
  • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
  • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
  • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
  • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
  • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
  • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
  • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
  • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
  • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
  • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
  • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
  • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
  • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
  • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
  • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
  • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
  • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
  • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
  • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
  • Record number of regulations eliminated.
  • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
  • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
  • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
  • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
  • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
  • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
  • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
  • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
  • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
  • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
  • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
  • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
  • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
  • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
  • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
  • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
  • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
  • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
  • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
  • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
  • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
  • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
  • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
  • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
  • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
  • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
  • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
  • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

• Passing the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) that will bring relief and business to the American farmer.

• Passing 12 weeks of paid family leave for federal workers. An initiative that Ivanka Trump has been advocating for since Day One. And on a personal level, one that NO LESS than 10 career HUD employees thankedme for in private - with some even admitting they may vote for him in 2020.

• Reaching an historic trade deal with China that lifts the unfair tariff burden off the American tax-payer that the LAST THREE PRESIDENTS had no problem paying for DECADES.

• Getting Space Force

• Requiring Hospitals to publicly disclose the costs charged and paid by ALL insurance companies to ensure transparency and fair competition.

• Making animal cruelty a FEDERAL FELONY, praised by the American Humane Society as a bill they’ve been trying to pass for DECADES

• Forcing delinquent foreign countries to contribute an additional $530 BILLION to NATO so that Americans are no longer bearing the global burden

• Expanding federal civil rights protections against anti-semitism, which was duly praised by the President of the Anti-Defamation League

• Oh, and perhaps one of the most important new agendas to come out of this. Dare I even suggest it. This CHINESE INSPIRED VIRUS THAT SEEMS TO HAVE A FEW Good benefits.....Besides riding China of the hundredd of millions UNPRODUCTIVE OLDER CITIZENS AND WORKERS. THAT HAVE BEEN HOLDING BACK CHINA "NEW PUSH" of ridding itself WITHOUTOUT OUTRIGHT KILLING OF THESE UNPROTECTED CITIZEN . MAKING THEIR ONE CHILD POLICY MORE IN STEP WITH THE NEW TREND OF REPLACING THEM WITH A WHOLE GENERATION OF EASILY MIND MANIPULATED DRONES, STRONG.AND LED THROUGH PROPAGANDA.
THE ONE MISTAKE THEY DID NOT THINK OF WAS THAT THEY HAD NO WAY OF CONTAINING IT TO CHINA. AND ITS SPREAD WORLDWIDE HAS CAUSED MEN, SUCH AS TRUMP, TO SEE THAT WE MUST TAKE BACK ALL MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY THAT HAS SWUNG ALMOST.100% IN FAVOR OF ITS MANUFACTURE AND ADVANCEMENTS TO COMPLETE CONTROL OF OUR TRUE ENEMY. THE RED CHINESE!!!!!!

TRUMP HAS DICTATED ALL MANUFACTURING AND MEDICAL ADVANCEMENTS MUST BE BROUGHT BACK to America.....Now to get rid of the DemonRATS, that will fight toothbandcnail over this as they will LOSE THEIR LOOTING PROCESS THAT BRINGS THEM BILLIONS. PERHAPS TRILLIONS OF $ a year to undisclosed locations where they can all dip out of the huge pot of money!

Stop and think about that, but try with an open mind. ALL YOU LITTLE ABNORMALS!

In the Democratic primaries, the number of voters is up by about 20% compared to 2016.

It's not meaningful to compare that with the 2020 Republican primaries, since the Republican presidential primary is uncontested this year, causing the primary to have a lower turnout.

But it is meaningful to compare the contested Democratic primaries of 2016 with the contested Democratic primaries of 2020. The the number of Democrats is way up in 2020.

And that's why we get these hysterical fake news pieces from the dying Trump cult.

Actually the Republican primary is not uncontested at all, it's very much contested. What it is, in several states, is CANCELLED.

For example on Stupor Tuesday I could have requested a Republican ballot and voted for Bill Weld or Joe Walsh (Mark Sanford was also running but the South Carolina RP primary was one of the ones cancelled, WONDER WHY). I thought about that right up until I left for the polling place, whether to vote directly against Rump or to vote indirectly for his challenger. Unfortunately you can't vote in both primaries.

So in states that still have a Republican primary or caucus, it's contested with nationally-known Republicans, which means the turnout in Democratic ones is even heavier than would be expected if it was not contested.

By contrast, the last time we had primaries during an incumbent POTUS running for re-election, my choices on the Democratic ballot would have been (1) Barack O'bama or (2) "Uncommitted" so it was a no-brainer to grab the Republican ballot where there was more to be done.

Care to explain how all these Dems had the same policy as President Trump at one point, but now those same policies are “racist”.

You should ask this guy.

images

LOL, a video showing all major Democrats giving speeches years ago is a “strawman” argument? You people are pathetic.

You should ask this guy.

images

LOL, a video showing all major Democrats giving speeches years ago is a “strawman” argument? You people are pathetic.

That's true of pretty much any video that doesn't exist, yup.

You should ask this guy.

images

Uh-huh. “It doesn’t exist...it doesn’t exist...it doesn’t exist...” :lalala:

You can go back to la-la land now, Corky.

:itsok:

You should ask this guy.

images

It sure ain't showing up on my screen, Pilgrim.

You should ask this guy.

images

Still playing dumb?

You should ask this guy.

images

Still playing dumb?

The idea is you bring your video ***WITH*** your ass-sertion. You don't wait around to be shamed into it.

Edit -- three minutes and six seconds later I have run your video end-to-end (not all of which featured Democrats btw) and nowhere in any of the clips did I hear jack shit about "racism".

Now to be fair I don't speak Spanish so if it was buried in there give us a transcript, in the original. I'll get it translated myself as I clearly can't trust yours.

Guess we can see now why you didn't want to supply the video. What's astounding is that you thought other people would be as gullible as you are and just swallow whole without question.

Last edited:
Before Vietnam the dems were a labor union financed party of anti-republicans. They've never stood for anything but at least they used to be a strong defense, buy American bunch. Then the radicals infested the government school system, media, and entertainment industries turning to thought-control and outright communism-light under the guise of "social justice" which meant we had to follow rules they don't. The modern Rat party is Stalinist and no longer hiding under the cover of caring about the working class. They despise our history, religion, culture, and economy and are hell -bent on destroying it. Trump stopped them in their tracks and if we don't keep supporting him, we will see the end of America.

Still playing dumb?

The idea is you bring your video ***WITH*** your ass-sertion. You don't wait around to be shamed into it.

Edit -- three minutes and six seconds later I have run your video end-to-end (not all of which featured Democrats btw) and nowhere in any of the clips did I hear jack shit about "racism".

Now to be fair I don't speak Spanish so if it was buried in there give us a transcript, in the original. I'll get it translated myself as I clearly can't trust yours.

Guess we can see now why you didn't want to supply the video. What's astounding is that you thought other people would be as gullible as you are and just swallow whole without question.

It’s the video in the OP, moron.

It clearly shows Dems saying the exact same things that President Trump says.

Still playing dumb?

It’s the video in the OP, moron.

It clearly shows Dems saying the exact same things that President Trump says.

I DIDN'T QUOTE THE OP, did I Moron. I quoted YOU. And you offered no video but you did offer a strawman, the presence of which I called out. Then you posted a video, which in no way supports your strawman anyway. So he's still falling down. He's fallen and he can't get up.

Forum List

Back