Why pence is okay with FEMA camps for immigrant kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
His point about how the "refugees" look was valid.

your comeback?

145k71.jpg

what comeback was needed other than what i said? those that can make it here deserve a shot. you & he can't figure that out?
Why do they "deserve a shot?" How does simply being a warm body entitle them to anything from us?

did i use the term 'entitled'? why no.... no i certainly did not. what i SAID - is if they can make it here then they deserve a SHOT at having refugee status. they need to be processed & adjudicated. but one must be HERE.... in order to apply. & not in mexico, being metered. get more judges & adjudicators down there.
In other words, you believe they are entitled to emigrate to the USA. Your word games only fool the gullible.

KwGH9Zz.jpg
That is from the Statue of Liberty. Not from Immigration as administered by the federal government. Your mindless policies have allowed cell groups of people into our nation that would eliminate the Statue of Liberty poem when the time comes.

what comeback was needed other than what i said? those that can make it here deserve a shot. you & he can't figure that out?
Why do they "deserve a shot?" How does simply being a warm body entitle them to anything from us?

did i use the term 'entitled'? why no.... no i certainly did not. what i SAID - is if they can make it here then they deserve a SHOT at having refugee status. they need to be processed & adjudicated. but one must be HERE.... in order to apply. & not in mexico, being metered. get more judges & adjudicators down there.
In other words, you believe they are entitled to emigrate to the USA. Your word games only fool the gullible.

KwGH9Zz.jpg
That is from the Statue of Liberty. Not from Immigration as administered by the federal government. Your mindless policies have allowed cell groups of people into our nation that would eliminate the Statue of Liberty poem when the time comes.
The snowflakes believe that poem is actual immigration law. That's how incredibly fucking stupid they are.

Is it legal to cross the U.S. border to seek asylum?

"People arriving at the U.S. border have the right to request asylum without being criminalized, turned back, or separated from their children."

"The right to seek asylum was incorporated into international law following the atrocities of World War II. Congress adopted key provisions of the Geneva Refugee Convention (including the international definition of a refugee) into U.S. immigration law when it passed the Refugee Act of 1980."

"Rather than offering safe haven, the U.S. administration continues to issue policies—often in violation of both U.S. and international law—that block people from claiming asylum and create standards that depart from decades of precedent. These new policies make obtaining asylum more difficult in certain cases, separate families, and forcibly return asylum seekers—including women and children—to Mexico to wait for their claims to be processed. These developments are as harmful as they are illegal."

Under federal law and international treaty obligations, the U.S. cannot force someone to go to a country where they will be in jeopardy of persecution or torture. There are concerns about whether Mexico can provide basic humanitarian protections. 2017 was Mexico’s deadliest year, with a record 29,168 homicide victims—a 27 percent increase from 2016. Xenophobic targeting of refugees and migrants has been documented in Baja California, the Mexican state just south of California that includes Tijuana and other high-crime cities.

The administration also made recent changes to the U.S. asylum rules to narrow the circumstances under which people can be granted asylum. These new rules have had a particularly harmful impact on survivors of domestic violence, the LGBTQ community, and those fleeing severe gang violence."

Bible Gateway passage: Luke 10:25-37

33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii [c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

Yes you do, you lying piece of shit. You said "they deserve a shot at it."
Anything short of deportation is amnesty.
They do deserve a shot and deportation is not the only form of punishment. You’re wrong
No, .they don't deserve a shot, and deportation is the only penalty the removes the incentive for crossing the border.

If the penalty for robbing $100,000 from a bank was a $1000 fine, would that deter anyone from robbing a bank? Nope. Bank robbers would laugh at that. The penalty has to be greater than the value of the thing obtained illegally. So what penalty do you propose that would actually deter anyone from crossing our border?
The last time I checked Eye for an eye was in the Bible not in the constitution.
ROFL! You are a fucking joke. I didn't say anything like that. Obviously, you only support penalties that won't have any affect.

Who do you think you're fooling? You're a big fat liar. That much is obvious.

Now, I asked you what you propose that would actually reduce illegal immigration. You just made it obvious that you have nothing to propose.
It doesn’t sound like you’re interested in reducing illegal immigration. It sounds like you want to only reduce the amount of brown people coming into this country. Is that right?

your-race-card.jpg

They do deserve a shot and deportation is not the only form of punishment. You’re wrong
No, .they don't deserve a shot, and deportation is the only penalty the removes the incentive for crossing the border.

If the penalty for robbing $100,000 from a bank was a $1000 fine, would that deter anyone from robbing a bank? Nope. Bank robbers would laugh at that. The penalty has to be greater than the value of the thing obtained illegally. So what penalty do you propose that would actually deter anyone from crossing our border?
The last time I checked Eye for an eye was in the Bible not in the constitution.
ROFL! You are a fucking joke. I didn't say anything like that. Obviously, you only support penalties that won't have any affect.

Who do you think you're fooling? You're a big fat liar. That much is obvious.

Now, I asked you what you propose that would actually reduce illegal immigration. You just made it obvious that you have nothing to propose.
It doesn’t sound like you’re interested in reducing illegal immigration. It sounds like you want to only reduce the amount of brown people coming into this country. Is that right?

your-race-card.jpg
I asked a question. It wasn’t answered. What am I supposed to think

KwGH9Zz.jpg

i know where it's from. howeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................... ASYLUM is administrated thru the federal gov'ment. are you saying stop all asylum claims? are you saying to ban certain asylum claims? if we are in a war - even an undeclared war - with another nation... say like ummmmm kusavo... then we take in refugees. you don't like the policy? then have YOUR leaders help to do something to change it. bi-partisan comprehensive immigration reform has been shelved by (R)s for years.

oh ya............ for how many years have the (R)s held the majority in both the house AND senate? AND the presidency for the last 2 years as well; so save your bullshit finger pointing, junior.

KwGH9Zz.jpg
The snowflakes believe that poem is actual immigration law. That's how incredibly fucking stupid they are.

lol... false. much like everything else that comes outa you silly little piehole.

Asylum has conditions that go beyond mere desire. Know that’s a feelings killer but it’s fact.

Asylum has conditions that go beyond mere desire. Know that’s a feelings killer but it’s fact.

no shit sherlock. the majority of claims are denied. we only let in some 40K last year - that's how stringent the requirements are. but everyone deserves a shot to make a claim.

no shit sherlock. the majority of claims are denied. we only let in some 40K last year - that's how stringent the requirements are. but everyone deserves a shot to make a claim.
Only if the claim meets the parameters. It’s not 100% acceptance and then sort them out later(when most have vanished)

Only if the claim meets the parameters. It’s not 100% acceptance and then sort them out later(when most have vanished)

did i stutter, jr?

did i stutter, jr?
No you stammered

did i stutter, jr?
No you stammered

no, you need to take a remedial reading comprehension class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back