why obama refused to endorse biden

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Most of the clueless aka......the democrats probably do not even realize obama did not endorse biden

'Shoot. Me. Now!' How Barack Obama rolled his eyes and scribbled a note to his adviser as Joe Biden's long-winded babbling droned on and why he refused to endorse his former VP TWICE

Most of the clueless aka......the democrats probably do not even realize obama did not endorse biden

'Shoot. Me. Now!' How Barack Obama rolled his eyes and scribbled a note to his adviser as Joe Biden's long-winded babbling droned on and why he refused to endorse his former VP TWICE

I'm guessing the main reason why the Kenyan-born miscreant, who is normally NOT a smart man, DIDN'T endorse him, is because he realized that Sleepy Creepy Senile Joe had and DOESN'T HAVE a chance of winning a presidential election. It's OK and sometimes smart to back a dark horse, but not a DEAD one.....

According to Biden he did everything in the White House while 44 just followed his lead. I have no doubt Biden will be endorsing himself any day now.
He did all that between getting arrested trying to visit Madela and being a collage professor.

Oh don't fret. He will. I expect some out of the way comments from him on the existing lying ass fuck who calls himself President now.

Forum List

Back