LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
He says things like:

"I will be the greatest president that god ever created."

“I am a really smart guy.”

“I’m intelligent. Some people would say I’m very, very, very intelligent.”

“Oftentimes when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, ‘Can you believe what I am getting?’”

“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me— consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

“If I get my name in the paper, if people pay attention, that’s what matters.”

“Part of the beauty of me is that I am very rich.”

“I think I am a nice person. People who know me like me.”

“Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest — and you all know it!”

“… of course, it’s very hard for them to attack me on looks, because I’m so good looking.”

“I was always very much accepted by my father. He adored Donald Trump … ”

“I want five children, like in my own family, because with five, then I will know that one will be guaranteed to turn out like me.”

“I’ve done an incredible job.”

“Did you know that New York Construction News named Donald Trump the developer and owner of the year?”

You realize you aren't convincing anyone right?

The one and only reason not to vote for Hillary:

Her actions speak louder than Trump's words.

Not trying to convince anyone here, dummy. Just putting some facts out there. Glad you enjoyed the list. Which one is your favorite?

Yeah but...you have to admit the OP pretty much covers all the symptoms of malignant narcissistic disorder. Might want to read on on the syndrome when you get a minute.

Not trying to convince anyone here, dummy. Just putting some facts out there. Glad you enjoyed the list. Which one is your favorite?

With a title like "Why not Trump" as an insinuation pleading the reader not to vote for Trump, it's easy to see you're pining for her highness. You're doing your best to convince people not to vote for him.

So, when are you going to post a "Why not Hillary" thread? Doesn't the fact that she broke the law bother you at all? Or are you going to give me the standard run-of-the-mill excuses like "it's no big deal" or "there's no evidence"?

With a title like "Why not Trump" as an insinuation pleading the reader not to vote for Trump, it's easy to see you're pining for her highness. You're doing your best to convince people not to vote for him.

So, when are you going to post a "Why not Hillary" thread? Doesn't the fact that she broke the law bother you at all? Or are you going to give me the standard run-of-the-mill excuses like "it's no big deal" or "there's no evidence"?

No, idiot. I'm responding to a question that I've been asked many times. Pay attention.

I have a "Why Clinton" thread. You should check it out. Fool.

No, idiot. I'm responding to a question that I've been asked many times. Pay attention.

Haha! I needn't say more.

I have a "Why Clinton" thread. You should check it out. Fool.

Link me? Oh wait. It's probably chock full of reasons why you should vote for Clinton.

Go figure.

Trump
He says things like:

"I will be the greatest president that god ever created."

“I am a really smart guy.”

“I’m intelligent. Some people would say I’m very, very, very intelligent.”

“Oftentimes when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, ‘Can you believe what I am getting?’”

“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me— consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”

“If I get my name in the paper, if people pay attention, that’s what matters.”

“Part of the beauty of me is that I am very rich.”

“I think I am a nice person. People who know me like me.”

“Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest — and you all know it!”

“… of course, it’s very hard for them to attack me on looks, because I’m so good looking.”

“I was always very much accepted by my father. He adored Donald Trump … ”

“I want five children, like in my own family, because with five, then I will know that one will be guaranteed to turn out like me.”

“I’ve done an incredible job.”

“Did you know that New York Construction News named Donald Trump the developer and owner of the year?”

Trump the motivating speaker on trying to make America great again.

Forum List

Back