Why Not Trump? Point No. 5

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Donald Trump emphasizes and overstates the negative.

I have heard Donald Trump tell us that he's going to make America great again. Invariably, he has just spent an hour telling us how horrible America is right now. This hour is, like most of his comments, filled with verifiable lies and half truths. You know....like "the murder rate is at the highest rate in 45 year" and "our military is a disaster". Almost every bullet point he uses is rank with dishonesty.

The aim, of course, is to try to convince his fans that their lives are so unbearable that they should ignore his obvious lack of knowledge and sever character flaws and vote for him.

It's fair to point out areas where improvement is needed while expressing plans and policies which are aimed at improving them. It isn't desireable to take a massive shit on the status quo while offering nothing but vague promises.

I have heard Donald Trump tell us that he's going to make America great again. Invariably, he has just spent an hour telling us how horrible America is right now. This hour is, like most of his comments, filled with verifiable lies and half truths. You know....like "the murder rate is at the highest rate in 45 year" and "our military is a disaster". Almost every bullet point he uses is rank with dishonesty.

The aim, of course, is to try to convince his fans that their lives are so unbearable that they should ignore his obvious lack of knowledge and sever character flaws and vote for him.

It's fair to point out areas where improvement is needed while expressing plans and policies which are aimed at improving them. It isn't desireable to take a massive shit on the status quo while offering nothing but vague promises.
His conversation was well over your education level.....

his goal is to create a "culture of fear" in order to make it okay for him and his supporters to commit all the crimes he states he himself and his supporters are the victim of, you'll notice his supporters are already being arrested attempting the same voter fraud he claims to be a victim of. because they think they can get away with it and are already the victim of it. And also to silence criticism from the poor in America and abroad

Israeli physician Ruchama Marton, who has been at the forefront of investigation of the use of torture by the security forces of her own country, points out that while confessions obtained by torture are of course meaningless, the real purpose is not confession. Rather, it is silence, “silence induced by fear.” “Fear is contagious,” she continues, “and spreads to the other members of the oppressed group, to silence and paralyze them. To impose silence through violence is torture’s real purpose, in the most profound an fundamental sense.” The same is true of all other aspects of the doctrines that have been devised and implemented with our guidance and support under a series of fraudulent guides.

To impose silence on the internal enemy is necessary in the “democra-tatorships” that U.S. policy has sought to impose on its domains ever since it “assumed, out of self-interest, responsibility for the welfare of the world capitalist system,” in the words of diplomatic Gerald Haines, senior historian of the CIA, discussing the U.S. takeover of Brazil in 1945—and indeed before, with important echoes at home as well. It is particularly important to impose silence in the region with the highest inequality in the world, thanks in no small measure to policies of the superpower that largely controls it.

It is necessary to impose silence and spread fear in countries like Colombia, where the top three percent of the landed elite own over 70% of arable land while 57% of the poorest farmers subsist on under 3% — a country where 40% of the population live in “absolute poverty,” unable to satisfy basic subsistence needs according to an official government report in 1986, and 18% live in “absolute misery,” unable to meet nutritional needs. The Colombian Institute of Family Welfare estimates that four and a half million children under 14 are hungry, half the country’s children.

Recall that we are speaking of a country of enormous resources and potential. It has “one of the healthiest and most flourishing economies in Latin America,” Latin Americanist John Martz writes in Current History, lauding this triumph of capitalism in a society with “democratic structures” which, “notwithstanding inevitable flaws, are among the most solid on the continent,” a model of “well-established political stability” — conclusions that are not inaccurate, if not quite in the sense he seeks to convey

The Culture of Fear

his goal is to create a "culture of fear" in order to make it okay for him and his supporters to commit all the crimes he states he himself and his supporters are the victim of, you'll notice his supporters are already being arrested attempting the same voter fraud he claims to be a victim of. because they think they can get away with it and are already the victim of it. And also to silence criticism from the poor in America and abroad

Israeli physician Ruchama Marton, who has been at the forefront of investigation of the use of torture by the security forces of her own country, points out that while confessions obtained by torture are of course meaningless, the real purpose is not confession. Rather, it is silence, “silence induced by fear.” “Fear is contagious,” she continues, “and spreads to the other members of the oppressed group, to silence and paralyze them. To impose silence through violence is torture’s real purpose, in the most profound an fundamental sense.” The same is true of all other aspects of the doctrines that have been devised and implemented with our guidance and support under a series of fraudulent guides.

To impose silence on the internal enemy is necessary in the “democra-tatorships” that U.S. policy has sought to impose on its domains ever since it “assumed, out of self-interest, responsibility for the welfare of the world capitalist system,” in the words of diplomatic Gerald Haines, senior historian of the CIA, discussing the U.S. takeover of Brazil in 1945—and indeed before, with important echoes at home as well. It is particularly important to impose silence in the region with the highest inequality in the world, thanks in no small measure to policies of the superpower that largely controls it.

It is necessary to impose silence and spread fear in countries like Colombia, where the top three percent of the landed elite own over 70% of arable land while 57% of the poorest farmers subsist on under 3% — a country where 40% of the population live in “absolute poverty,” unable to satisfy basic subsistence needs according to an official government report in 1986, and 18% live in “absolute misery,” unable to meet nutritional needs. The Colombian Institute of Family Welfare estimates that four and a half million children under 14 are hungry, half the country’s children.

Recall that we are speaking of a country of enormous resources and potential. It has “one of the healthiest and most flourishing economies in Latin America,” Latin Americanist John Martz writes in Current History, lauding this triumph of capitalism in a society with “democratic structures” which, “notwithstanding inevitable flaws, are among the most solid on the continent,” a model of “well-established political stability” — conclusions that are not inaccurate, if not quite in the sense he seeks to convey

The Culture of Fear
Trump will,empower your poor....and this terrifies you, we know.....

Who cares? The people who hate me hate him. 'Nuff said.

Who hates you? and why?

I guess wanting Trump to make America great again and restore our place in the world as a respectable nation is somehow... on planet progtard... "fear mongering."

Hmmmm... don't know anyone that's voting for Trump that is afraid... weird.

Who hates you? and why?

I hate him. Just because.

Who hates you? and why?
You are just a troll... aren't you...

I guess wanting Trump to make America great again and restore our place in the world as a respectable nation is somehow... on planet progtard... "fear mongering."

your afraid of gays?

your afraid of gays?
Did you say that case of herpes around your mouth cleared up not?

Who hates you? and why?

Jeff Bezos hates me because I am a white man of European descent.

your afraid of gays?
are you afraid of std's?

Who hates you? and why?

Jeff Bezos hates me because I am a white man of European descent.
that's a new one

your afraid of gays?
are you afraid of std's?
Does your boyfriend know you have herpes?

your afraid of gays?
are you afraid of std's?
gotta love the deplorables lol

your afraid of gays?
are you afraid of std's?

Well... I didn't. :eek:

your afraid of gays?
are you afraid of std's?

we're no longer dating aaron

your afraid of gays?
are you afraid of std's?

we're no longer dating aaron

gNNK_f-maxage-0.gif

Forum List

Back